Unnie

Forever Lost In Your Eyes

 

       As you kissed Yonghwa's cheek and exited the house, you saw JR, Aron, and Ren. You waved to them. Aron looked at you with wide eyes, then looked down, his hands in his pockets. Aish, weirdo, you thought.
      "Annyong HyeMi-ah!" JR yelled and slightly ran up to you, Ren following. 
      "Annyong JR, annyong Ren!" you smiled at them. Aron caught up. "Aron..." you said with a straight face. "HyeMi" he said back, hands still in his pockets. 
      "So, what brings you here?" you ask, checking the time. You still had 10 minutes. It took you 5 to get to the resturant. 
      "Ah, yes. We wanted to ask if you guys wanted to go to the park with us." JR said. 
      "Ah," you looked down, feeling bad. "I can't, I'm meeting my sisiter today. But Yuuki and the boys are in there." you pointed to the house.
      "Oh, arasso!" JR said and ran to the house, Aron following him. Ren stayed. "Who's your sister?" he asked. He sounded so sweet. "Ji-eun, but her stage name is IU." you smiled. He actually seemed nice. His eyes widened. 
      "Chincha?!" he asked, surprised. "Chincha!" you smiled back. "Yah, I have to go. I hope we can hang out soon though," you said walking to your car. "Arasso! Annyong!" he smiled and waved. You waved back and entered your car. "Maybe they're not all jerks." you mumbled to yourself, smiling.
       As you drove off, Ren already caught up with JR and Aron, and Yuuki was asking the boys if they wanted to go. They agreed and while Ren, JR and Aron waited in the living room, Yuuki and the boys were in their rooms changing. 
     You got there to the resturant 4 minutes earlier, but Ji-eun was still there. You told the waiter who your sister was and he laughed in your face. 
     "That's IU, and you're a fan. I'm not letting you in." You glared at him. 
     "Ji-eun unnie!" you yelled. She got up and walked over smiling. "Told you," you mumbled. 
     "Ah, dongseng-ah," she smiled at me. I smiled back. "She's with me," she told him. He had a worried look on his face. "D-d-de," he stuttered. I gave her a huge hug. 
     We walked back to the table. "Aish, you've gotten to tall!" She ruffled my hair. 
     "Unnie!" I whined. She laughed. "Arasso, tell me everything I've missed." I smiled at her and started from the summer she left, telling her about Niall, Lori, Yuuki, One Direction, dances, parties, omma and appa, and meeting CNBlue. 
     She squealed and smiled from the start. "Ah, you're dating Yonghwa oppa?!" she squealed, excited. I blushed. "De." She told me all about how life's been for her. Well, the part I didn't already know. I listened to her songs and watched her dramas. Ah, drama, that's right.
     "Yah! You did a drama with oppa! What happened?" I asked her curiously. She sighed. 
     "Exactly the same thing he's been doing. He acted like he didn't know me. We told the head person of the movie about us though, and he had all the 'kisses'", she held up her fingers as quotation marks when she said kisses, "blocked. You saw. Aish that boy...." 
     "I've missed you unnie." You smiled at her. She smiled back and held your hand from across the table. 
     "I'm missed you too HyeMi-ah. A lot." 
     You stayed with Ji-eun for 2 hours. You headed on home. As you opened the door, you saw no one was there yet. You showered and got on Skype with Niall for a few. He had a photoshoot so he had to go after 10 minutes. 
     Aish, I can already feel him slipping away, you thought sadly. It was 1 in the after noon. You looked at yourself in the mirror. Maybe I should cut my hair? you thought to yourself. It was getting pretty long. Eh, not yet, you thought as you put it in a bun. 
     You sat down on the couch to turn on the TV. As you were flipping through the channels, you heard a knock on the door. You nervously got up and looked throught the peep-hole, you couldn't believe who it was. 
     It was WooYoung. 
 

Author's Note: 

 -Aish! Suspense ^.^ What do you guys think ? 
 -I'm thinking of adding another character? Should I? :3 

 -Share this fanfic with your friends, it'll help me! Kamsahamnida!