Changdeok Palace & Biwon Garden

Forever Lost In Your Eyes

 

     You woke up, not exactly remembering everything that happened last night. Your pillow was soaking wet, and so was your hair. You felt something underneath your shirt. You pulled it out, and it was a towel. You then remembered everything that happened.
     You smiled, remembering you were Aron's girlfriend; smiling because you know that everything will be ok now. Or so you thought. 
     You looked down and saw Aron sprawled out across the bed. You laughed and fell lightly on top of him to wake him up. He opened his eyes and saw your smiling, beaming face looking down at him. He smiled and put his arms around your waist. "Good morning beautiful," he said, beaming with happiness.
      You smiled and said, "Good morning!" He gave you a long kiss and pulled away. "Boy did I miss doing that," he said. You've never seen him smile bigger. He gave you another kiss, this one short and quick and the both of you got up. 
      "Go wash yourself up, I'll pick your clothes out," he said. You looked at him seriously. "Yah, if you-". You were cut off by more pain in your head. You fell to the floor. You remembered why you had to go to the hospital. 
 
      "I told you it would be bad if you didn't. Did I not tell you to watch your back? Next time, it'll be worse. Stay away, Go HyeMi," you heard SooYoung's voice in your head, then a picture of her smashing your head into the wall.
 
     Aron ran over to you. "HyeMi-ah! Gwenchanah?!" he asked. "What is left to remember?" he mumbled to himself. You looked up at him, anger and hatred in your eyes. 
"I know who did this to me," you said quietly. 
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
       You washed up and got dressed into baggy black and blue shirt, ripped skinny jeans and converse high tops. Aron wore a white collar shirt with a yellow open cardigan. You were sitting downstairs with Yuuki and everyone else, even Hyunjae and Minhee
       For some reason, everyone was dressed up. Yuuki was wearing a tight, black skirt with a white shirt under, and a green cardigan. Hyunjae was wearing a short blue dress with a white belt. Minhee wore a similar outfit to you; a black tank top with a short baggy shirt and capris. The boys were all in different colored cardigans. 
        "HyeMi-ah, tell them what you remembered," Aron said, hatred and disgust filling up in his voice. Everyone looked at you. You sighed. 
        "SooYoung. SooYoung bashed my head into the wall, and she caused this to happen," you told them, full of hatred. The girls gasped and the boys looked at Aron, who was leaning against a wall looking away from them. 
        "What are we going to do about this?" Ren said. 
        "I say we make her life a living hell!" Baekho yelled. You were afraid to say anything, knowing they'd all get mad. You managed to speak up.
        "We won't do anything," you said quietly, looking down. Everyone turned to look at you. "BO?!" they all yelled. Aron was off the wall now, a foot away from you. 
        "Yah! Bichenyo?!" Aron yelled at you. You flinched. You haven't heard him yell since you started going out. He felt bad, and sat next to you, putting his arm on your shoulder. 
        "Waeyo? Are you scared?" Hyunjae asked. You looked at her and smiled.
        "Aniyo. This was what she wanted, and she got it. She wants me to tell on her. How would I have proof that she did it anyways? They don't have cameras in the bathroom, remember?" you said. 
       "Ah, right," she said. You looked at everyone, how dressed up they were. "Where were you guys planning to go, anyway?" you asked. 
       "Just.. out," Minhee said, Bakeho hugging her from behind. They all smiled. 
       "What the heck, where are we going?" you asked curiously. 
       "It's a surprise," JR said, helping you out of your seat. You groaned. "Again?" you asked slouching when he let you. They laughed and Aron came up behind you and straightened you out. He started pushing you towards the door. 
        You started to act dramatic. "Waaaaaaeyo?" you said. Everyone laughed and started pushing you out too. You finally gave in and walked to the car on your own. You got in and as usual, you all laughed and talked until you got to where you were. 
       When you stepped out of the car, you were speechless. Aron wrapped his arms from behind you. "Pretty, isn't it?" he said. You guys were at Changdeok Palace and Biwon Garden. Your appa took you here the first time you visited Korea. You turned around to face Aron. Everyone was already gone with their partners. 
        Aron grabbed your hand a pulled you toward one of the lotus ponds. They sat down at a bench. "You look beautiful," he said, smiling. 
       "I look nothing like Yuuki or HyunJae though. How can you call me beautiful? I'm such a," you thought for a second. "A guy," you said, looking at the beautiful lotuses in the pond. 
       "Yah," Aron said. You didn't look at him. He grabbed your chin and made you look at him. "If I wanted Yuuki or HyunJae, I would be with them," he said. You looked down, upset. "But I don't want them, I want you HyeMi-ah. I love how you dress, and how you act. I love everything about you." 
       "You're not just saying that, are you?" you asked him, a smile creeping up on your lips. He smiled back. "Of course not." He gave you a soft kiss, and you guys went walking down the paths. 
 
        *With Yuuki and JR* 
 
       "Look, I'm just saying that this is our first time here and we're lost," Yuuki said. 
       "No, we're not," JR said, irratation in his voice. All we've been doing lately is argueing, Yuuki thought as she sat down on a bench. He sat next to her. 
       "Yuuki, what's happening between us?" JR asked her. She put her feet up on the bench and hugged them to herself. "Molla," she managed to say through the knot in . 
       JR sighed and got up. "Let's try to go back to the car," he said. 
       "Ani, I'll stay here. I need to think," she said back, looking into a lotus pond. He sighed and grabbed her hand, trying to pull her with him. "Stop," she said clamly. He didn't stop. 
       "JR I said stop!" she yelled, yanking her hand out of his grasp. Tears welded up in her eyes as she walked away. Why me? Everything was perfect between us, now all we do is fight. I don't want to lose him, she thought. 
       Why is she being like this? All we do is fight, and I honestly don't want to lose her, JR thought, walking the other direction. 
 
        *With Hyunjae and Minhyun* 
 
       "Hyunjae-ah!" Minhyun yelled, kneeling next to a huge lotus pond. She ran over to him, smiling. "Aigoo! It's so.... big!" she said. She snapped a picture. "It's beautiful," she said amazed by the lotus flower. 
       "Not as beautiful as you," Minhyun said smiling. She blushed, and since she put her hair in a chopstick bun, she couldn't hide it. "Ahh, you're blushing," Minhyun teased. 
       "Ani!" she said, the both of them laughing. As he set the lotus back into the water and stood up, he saw Hyunjae step on the edge of the ground, almost falling in. 
       "Hyunjae-ah!" he yelled, and grabbed her arm before she fell in. He pulled her to himself, and she fell into his arms. She looked up at him and felt his heavy breathing.
       "Don't scare me like that again," he said. His heart was beating as fast as it could, and so was Hyunjae's. "M-mian," she said blushing. He slowly started to lean in, softly and gently kissing her. As he pulled away, Hyunjae's head was spinning. Her legs were frozen and she couldn't breath for a second. 
        When they both realized what happened, she smiled. "Minhyun-ah," she said. He nodded, urging her to go on because he couldn't speak. "That was my first kiss," she said, looking down. 
        "Mine too," he choked out. She looked up, her eyes wide. "Chincha?" she said, not believing him. He smiled and nodded. He picked her up around the waist and spun her around while the both of them laughed.
        "I'm glad," he said as he put her down. 
 
        *With Minhee & Baekho*
     
       "This way, pabo!" she yelled. 
       "Ani! The temple's this way!" he yelled, pointing the other direction. She pouted, crossing her arms over her chest. "No way," she said to him. 
      "Yes way," he said, walking over and picking her up, throwing her across his shoulder. She was calm about it, flapping her arms on his back as he walked. "You're wrong, you're so wrong," she said, rolling her eyes.
       "Admit it, you know I'm right," Baekho teased. She scoffed. "Please, you'll be right when pigs fly." He set her down. "Bo?!" he said smiling. She smirked. "You heard me," she said back. He picked her up and started to spin her. She screamed while laughing. 
      "Put me down!" she said in a fit of giggles.
      "Oh, put you down huh?" he said, carrying her over to the pond. 
      "No! No no no! Baekho, I swear to God! Don't you dare!" she yelled, scared now. He laughed. "Arasso," as he turned, he slipped on the edge, falling in. She screamed and he laughed as they plopped into the water. 
      It would've been funny and romantic-ish, if Minhee could swim. She popped her head above the surface for a breath, but she fell back in. She kicked and waved but nothing worked. 
      As Baekho got up from below the surface, laughing, he didn't see Minhee anywhere. He put his head back underwater and saw her kicking and waving, going further and further into the pond. 
      He dived back in and went to grab her. As he grabbed her arm, her body went limp. He pulled her up, breathing in a gulp of air. He hauled her to the sidewalk and someone helped her up. She wasn't asian, she was blonde and had a thick accent, like HyeMi's but thicker. 
      As she pulled Minhee out, Baekho jumped out too. He pushed on Minhee's chest. "Come on, wake up," he said, putting his mouth to hers and blowing in. She finally woke up, coughing out all the water. Baekho and the other girl breathed a sigh of relief.
      "Thank God," the girl said in English. She was British. Baekho knew because that's what HyeMi's english shounded like. 
       Minhee sat up. "You idiot!" she coughed, hitting Baekho's shoulder. She coughed up some more. "Mian," he said, feeling bad. She got up and hugged him tightly. When she let go, she hit him again. He smiled and held her hand. The girl laughed.
       "Thank you for helping me," he said as slow as he could. She smiled and nodded, and walked off. 
 
       *With Ren* 
 
       "Ugh, it's so boring being alone," he mumbled to himself, when he saw the girl from the carnival the other night, her sleeves soaking wet. He ran up to her.
       "Annyong," he said, smiling. She smiled back. "Annyong! I thought I wasn't going to see you again!" she said, giving him a quick hug. "Lori, right?" he asked. She nodded. "And you're Ren, right?" He nodded back. 
       They walked a little before Baekho interupted them. "What happened to you two?" Ren asked. "We fell," he said. He looked at the girl. "Hey, aren't you the girl that helped me?" he asked. She smiled. "Neh." 
        "Ah, kre. You know Ren?" he asked confused. "Yeah, long story," she said. 
        "Well we gotta go. Come on Ren," Baekho said, walking away with Minhee. 
        "When will I see you again?" Ren asked. "Well, here's my number, call me or text me when you want to hang out," she said, scribbling a number on a piece of paper and giving it to him. He nodded and ran to catch up with Baekho and Minhee.
 
Author's Note; 
-The last paragraph reminded me of, 'So here's my number, so call me maybe?' hahahhhahaha. 
-Whatchya think?
  • Comment, subscribe, bookmark, share (: 
-Here's the outfits

 

-Here's Changdeok Palace & Biwon Garden in case you were wondering.