So Much Stress

Forever Lost In Your Eyes

 

          As JongHyun and YongHwa turned around and yelled at the boy, Aron, "Yah!", they heard HyeMi fall and Yuuki gasp. They turned around and ran towards her. Aron and his friends rushed over too.
         "Is she okay?!" the blonde boy asked. 
         "Does she look okay?!" Yuuki yelled at him. Aron picked HyeMi up bridal style and started running towards the exit. 
         "Yah!" JungShin yelled, "what are you doing?!". They chased after him. "Taking her to the hospital!" Aron put HyeMi in the passenger seat and sped off. Everyone else followed in their cars. 
         Meanwhile with Yuuki, she was crying, calling Niall over the phone. "Hello?" She knew he had just woken up. 
"Niall? It's Yuuki. HyeMi just like, passed out. We were at the shopping center and she got in an argument and-" 
         "She what?!" He was totally awake now. "Yuuki, tell me exactly everything!" he yelled. So she did. 
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 
        When they all got there, the doctor examined HyeMi and said it was due to stress and that she'd be fine as soon as the drip finished. Yuuki called Niall and told him that. As Yuuki was traveling the hospital looking for the bathroom, she saw a room that looked like a dance studio. She slowly opened the door and looked around. 
             "Annyong?" she said. She put her phone on the small table in the corner, and BoA's song, Eat You Up. As she was dancing, she didn't realize one of the guys that were with Aron was watching her from the window. As she finished, she smiled to herself. 
        "You're really good, but you're not stable. You need to work on your balance, and calm down a little. Hi, my name's JR." he said to her, putting his hand out to shake. She moved her bangs out of her face. She had a confused look on her face and just turned and walked to the table to retrieve her phone. 
       "Aisht, you're rude just like your friend that caused this to happen to my best friend." She grabbed her phone and shoved it in her pocket. She walked past JR and to the door. 
      "Wait!" he yelled, and grabbed her wrist causing her to turn around. Aigoo.. He's cute... No, snap out of it Yuuki! He's a jerk, she thought. He started to look her up and down. 
 
      God, she's pretty... he thought. "I'm not a jerk. And cut Aron some slack, he's been having a bad day." He smiled at Yuuki, and she felt as if her heart was going to leap out of her chest. She smiled back, laughed softly, and backed a step away from him. 
      "So, are you going to tell me who you and your friends are?" she said, walking towards the window, leaning on the window sill. JR stood by her and started pointing at his friends. 
       "See the blonde one that's laughing? That's Ren. And right next to him, the other blonde, that's Baekho, and the other one with black hair, MinHyun." JR said smiling. "I'm JR," he turned to Yuuki and pointed to himself, causing Yuuki to giggle, "and the one in the room with your friend is Aron. And we are Nu'est!" he said, throwing his hands up in the air. Yuuki giggled again. "Eh, it's better when all of us do it." he said smiling, putting his hands in his pockets.
        "So what about you? Who are you guys?" he said, winking slightly. 
        "Well, I'm Yuuki," she smiled. "My friend, the one in the room, is HyeMi, and we just came to Korea yesterday! We're from London. We met the boys, Jung YongHwa, Kang MinHyuk, Lee JungShin, and Lee JongHyun on the plane here." she smiled. "They're CNBlue, and me and HyeMi-ah are future dancers," she said proudly, straightening up. 
       JR laughed and bowed slightly, "Well hello future dancer Yuuki." Yuuki giggled and they left the room to go introduce each other to everyone.