Every Day

Forever Lost In Your Eyes

 

      The front door opened, waking you up from your wedding memory. You heard shoes being kicked off and little pitter patters of little feet. "Imo HyeMi , Imo HyeMi!" you heard the twins yell, running into the living room. Aron laughed as the twins jumped up onto the couch and into your arms. 
      Yuuki and JR came half running after their kids. "Yah! Kim ChinHo! Kim ChoHee! Didn't we tell you it isn't polite to run into other peoples' houses?" Yuuki yelled after her kids. 
      "Ah omma, its only imo and samchon," Chohee said. You pinched her cheeks softly. "Yah, listen to your omma," you whispered. ChinHo whined as JR picked him up. 
      "Mian," Yuuki said, picking up ChoHee. Aron smiled and set EunMi on his shoulders. "It's nothing, you know we love them," he said. Jaesun sat up in your lap. "Imo Yuuki," he said. You laughed, knowing she hated being called 'aunt'. It made her feel old. She sat down across from us. 
      Yuuki nodded, "Neh Jaesun-ah, what's up?" she said, ChoHee squirming in her arms trying to get out of her grasp. 
       "Can us 4 go play outside?" he asked, standing up. EunMi got down from Aron's shoulder and started jumping up and down. 
       "Juseyo juseyo juseyooooo?" she begged, her hands clasped together. Yuuki gave a worried look. "I don't know," she said looking at JR. 
       "We put up a fence, it's fine," you said, annoyed with how over protective Yuuki is with the twins. She sighed in defeat and let ChoHee go, and ChinHo jumped down from JR's lap. You laughed. "Be careful!" you yelled. "Take care of them Jaesun!" you yelled to the running kids. 
       Jaesun and ChinHo peeked from the doorway. "I'm only 2 months older," Jaesun whined. You gave him a glare. "Ka!" you said. He ran away with ChinHo. You all laughed when you heard the door open again.
       "We're here!" you heard Ren. You looked at Aron. "5. 4. 3. 2. 1. Now," you said, and right on cue, EunMi ran in and into Ren's arms. "Samchon Ren!" she yelled. He lifted her up, with Baekho, Sooyoung, Minhyun and Hyunjae following behind. 
         EunMi loved Ren. Absolutely loved him. You could've sworn that's how she became the diva she is at such a young age. You laughed. "Such a good role model," you said saracastically. He rolled his eyes and EunMi did the same. 
         You looked over at Hyunjae and Minhyun. "Yah, who many weeks now?" Yuuki asked her. Hyunjae smiled down at her now bulging tummy. "Six," she said smiling. You turned to Baekho. 
         "And how old is our birthday boy?" you . "Yah, jugulay? Be quiet," he said, smiling. You laughed and you guys celebrated Baekho's birthday. And basically, you spent every day like this. Forever. And Always. 
 
Author's Note; 
-Ah..... sadly, this is the end to our lovely fanfic.... :/ I hope you guys enjoyed it. 
-Stay tunned for my next fanfic. It'll be coming up soon... :/ 
-I loveeeee you guys <3