Ditched On The First Hangout

Forever Lost In Your Eyes

 

       You drove home by yourself. You got in and everyone was already asleep. As you were going up the stairs and about to turn to your hallway, you heard the door open. You walked faster and as you were about to open your door, Aron appeared and called your name. 
        "HyeMi-ah!" He turned and saw you frozen by the door. He smiled and ran over. You looked at him. Why is he smiling at me? Aigoo, I'm going to explode because of these butterflies. 
        "HyeMi-ah," he said again, "I was wondering if you wanted to go somewhere with me after school tomorrow?" Hah, look, he's driving me so crazy I'm hearing things. You laughed and he gave you a confused look. 
        "I'm sorry, for a second there I thought you asked me to go somewhere with you after school," you smiled and as you opened your door, he grabbed your wrist. You turned to look at him, your eyes widened.
       "I.. I did." he said, running his hands through his hair. Your heart started racing faster and your butterflies came back. "Ch-chincha?" you asked, smiling. He smiled and nodded, letting go of your wrist. You turned serious again so he wouldn't think you liked him, and you cleared your throat. "Where?" you asked like it was no big deal. 
       "It's a surprise," he said. Aigoo, I'm excited! Aish! Chill out. 
       "Arasso," you said and walked into your room. "Yess!" Aron loudly whispered and ran to his room. You slid down your door and started to wave your hands a little. "Yes!" you loudly whispered. You showered and went to sleep.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
 
         The next day as you were walking to lunch with the girls again, you saw Aron arguing with SooYoung. Ch, she doesn't deserve him. At all, you thought to yourself. You saw the rest of the boys sitting where you sat yesterday, and you and the girls went to sit by them.
         "Yah, what's happening with SooYoung and Aron?" HyunJae asked softly. Ren smiled and said, "He's breaking off the thing they have." JR and Baekho high fived each other. You laughed.
         "Why are you guys so happy about it?" you asked them. 
         "Because now he can date-" Minhyun started, but Ren nudged him. "I mean, we don't like her," he shook his head. Now he can date who?! Are you kidding me? Aigoo, there's another girl, isn't there? Why am I so jealous? 
         Aron appeared, and he was really mad. He motioned for you to scoot over. "But there's a seat by-" you started. He then scooted you over himself and put his head on the table, looking at you. "Are we still going today?" he asked you. Everyone's attention turned to you guys. 
         "Where are you two going?" Minhyun started to tease you. You laughed nervously, "No where!" and hit Aron's shoulder. 
         "Yah!" Minhee's head snapped up. "Are you too going out?!" You choked on your food and Aron patted your back. "Yah, gwenchanah?!" he asked you worriedly. It reminded you of the night you choked on your ramen late at night with him before. You nodded your head.
         "Ani!" you told Minhee. Not yet, Aron thought. 
         The rest of the day passed really quickly. As you were walking towards your car, you saw SooYoung walking your direction. Well... it'd be pretty awkwrd if she talked to me, you thought. As you got to your car, she came and stood next to you and smiled a fake smile.
         "Annyong, SooYoung imnida." She extended her hand for you to shake. You slowly extended yours and shook it, not knowing what to say. "You're HyeMi-ah, right?" You nodded. "Neh," 
          "Arasso, listen, and listen close, Aron oppa is mine, arasso? And don't think I don't know you like him. Stay away from him, o-kay?" She smiled and as she was about to walk away, you said, "Oh, that'll be too hard, because I live with him." She stopped walking and turned around. "Bo?!" she yelled. You smiled and got in your car and drove away, not knowing Aron saw all of it, smiling like an idiot. 
           You got home and Ren, Minhyun, JR and Yuuki were already home. "Annyong!" you yelled. You walked in and set your keys on your hook by the door. "Where's Baekho and Aron?" you asked. 
           "Baekho's went over to Minhee's today to do 'homework'." Minhyun said smirking. 
           "And Aron?" you asked. "He should be home soon to pick you up. Go get ready for your date with him," Yuuki said, winking. You glared at her. "It's not a date," you said and stomped up the stairs to get dressed. You walked in your closet and weren't happy about your outfits. You opened the door. 
           "Yuuki!" you yelled, "Come up here!" 
           Yuuki sighed and Aron walked in, smiling. "Where is she?" he asked. 
            "Getting ready. It'll take her a while, hold on." Yuuki said and ran upstairs. Aron sat down. "Why so smiley?" JR asked smirking. "I think she's fighting with SooYoung to have me," he said. The rest of the boys looked at each other worried. 
            "Yah, SooYoung will break her," Ren said. Minhyun added, "HyeMi-ah's strong on the outside, but she's weak on the inside. Haven't you realized already?" Aron looked at them. 
             "I'm going to tell her I like her." He smiled. Again the boys looked at each other. 
             "Just.. Just don't play with her feelings Aron. Make sure you really do like her back so you don't break her heart later." Baekho told him. Aron looked at them, and ran out the door. 
             "Yah!" Baekho yelled standing up and pouting. "See what I mean?! Now she's going to be dissapointed that he canceled their plans." He pouted. 
              "Aish, chincha...." JR said running his hands through his hair.
             Yuuki had came into the room and helped you pick something out. You wore a black polo, Yuuki's pink skinny jeans, and pink and black zebra supras. Yuuki braided your hair and you looked yourself in the mirrorr. 
              "HyeMi-ah," Yuuki said smiling. "You look adorable." You smiled and thanked her and walked downstairs. Aron was gone and your smile faded. They boys got up. 
             "HyeMi-ah, you look so pretty," Minhyun said. 
              "Gomawo, but where's Aron?" you asked. Baekho sighed. Ren came up to you. "He... he left. We don't know why, he just did. I told him not to play with your feelings but-" 
              You ran up the stairs crying and ran into your room. I can't believe I fell for this. I can't believe he'd be this mean. I'm such an idiot. Waeyo? Why him? You cried for a good half hour into your pillow before someone knocked on your door. 
              "Go away!" you yelled through your tears, not bothering to lift your head. The person decided to barge in anyways. As you lifted your head to see who it was, you turned bright red out of anger. 
              It was Aron.
 
Author's Note ; 
-ew, I had writers block -_- but here you go ! <3