Queenka

Forever Lost In Your Eyes

 

      The next couple days passed by fast. You made lots of new friends, including Hyun Jae and a girl named MinHee. You missed Niall and CNBlue oppas, but you couldn't do anything about that. You and Aron got in another arguement so you weren't on good speaking terms again.
      You webcammed with Niall and Jonghyun everyday. At school, they finally understood that you weren't going out with Aron so they laid back off of you. But since Yuuki was dating JR, they gave her lots of drama. It hurt her and she would talk to you about it everyday. You were in dancing class when something unexpected happened. 
       "Alright students," Sem Shi said walking into class. "There will be a show in 4 weeks that you'll need to prepare for. Some of you can even get debuted fast. Well, the ones who can sing." You put your head down. No one will know. Yonghwa was an accident. It just came out. But this time, no one HyeMi-ah, you thought. 
        She walked past you and Yuuki while other people raised their hands. She assigned songs and choreographies. You and Yuuki got different choreographies and songs. Arasso, I can do this. 
         You walked to lunch with Yuuki, MinHee, and HyunJae. MinHee was telling you all how her mom wants to move but she'd let her stay at Kirin. You got to the lunch room and went to sit in your usual spot with oppas when you saw Aron kissing some girl. You've never seen her before. You felt a hatred for that girl right away. You felt your heart rip in two, like when Yonghwa left. 
        "Yah." You put your arms out, stopping the rest of the girls. "Who's she?" you said, hatred in your voice. "Thats SooYoung. Her father is RICH, and she's the queenka of the school. Her and Aron have had a thing since he got to this school. Obviously because he's popular. But he doesn't like her. He just goes with her because he can kiss her." You felt so much pain it was killing you. 
        "C-can we not sit with them?" you asked, your voice breaking. They all looked at you and saw you were in pain, but decided not to say anything. "Arasso," they all said in unison, and you went to sit by the railing. 
        "Yah, why aren't the girls sitting with us?" Minhyun asked. 
        "Who cares?" SooYoung and Aron said at the same time. "Aish," the rest of the boys said, giving SooYoung a disgusted look. They all hated her, especially Ren. Ren got up and pulled Minhyun with him. JR and Baekho followed them to your table. 
        "Annyong!" Ren said, jumping over the bench and sitting down. You smiled. "Annyong!" all of the girls said. The rest of the boys, except Aron, came too. JR sat by Yuuki and kissed her cheek. "Why didn't you guys come sit with us today?" Baekho asked. You put your head down on the table.
        Yuuki signaled not to ask now and Minhee nudged him a little and shook her head. "Anyways," Minhyun started, "God I hate SooYoung." Your head snapped up. 
        "Waeyo?" you asked him curiously. Ren scoffed. "We all do. She's such a-" 
        "Ren!" JR yelled. Ren looked down. "Mian." The bell rung then and you all got up.
"Ew, math." Minhee said. They all laughed at her. "Arasso, see you after school," Baekho said. You grabbed your binder and went to science. 
_____________________________________________________________________________________
 
        As you were leaving the parking lot with Baekho and Minhee, Baekho's arm around Minhee's shoulder, you thought of Aron and SooYoung like you've been doing all day already. Yuuki was going somewhere with JR today and Baekho was walking Minhee home. HyunJae's house was right across the school so you had no one to ride with today. You smiled and said 'bye' to Minhee and Baekho and got in your car, throwing your bookbag in the passenger's seat. 
       As you the car, you heard a knock on the window. It was Aron. You opened the window, the music soflty playing. The rain started to fall slowly. "Mwo?" you asked hurtfully. 
       "Can I ride home with you?" he asked. You sighed and unlocked the doors, grabbing your bookbag and throwing it in the back. He got in and shook his hair. "Gomawo," he smiled. You scoffed and closed the window and started driving. 
        "Aish," he ran his hand through his hair. "You're still mad?" he asked, biting his lip. You wanted to explode. First because he didn't realize why you were mad, and second because him biting his lip and running his hand through his hair made your tummy go insane.
          You ignored him and kept driving, turning up the music so you couldn't hear him. 
         "Introducing the new British boy band, One Direction, with their first hit ever, What Makes You Beautiful!" the lady on the radio said. You smiled really big. 
        "Yah, why are you smiling?" Aron asked, turning it down. You hit his hand and turned it back up. "Niall, my best friend is in this band," you told him. You switched the station when it finished and I Like You The Best by B2ST was on. 
        As you parked the car and got home, you raced out of the car, not wanting to look at Aron anymore or be with him. You ran up the stairs and unlocked the house. You raced down the small hall and up the stairs, grabbing a water and an apple off the counter. You locked yourself in your room. 
       "What is wrong with her?" Aron asked himself, closing the door behind him. 
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
        Baekho came home first, then Minhyun and Ren, then Yuuki and JR. 
       "Yah, where is HyeMi-ah?" Ren asked Aron, who was sitting on the couch watching a drama. 
       "Upstairs," he said. Ren and Yuuki ran up and knocked on the door. "Yah! HyeMi-ah!" Yuuki yelled. You opened the door, and rubbed your eyes. You just woke up. "Bo?" you asked. Ren sighed a breath of relief. "Ani, we were just worried."  
       "Ah, arasso." You had finished all your homework and even managed to write a song by the time they were gone. Thank God Aron didn't hear the guitar, you thought to yourself. 
       You went downstairs and made everyone rice and orange chicken. As you finished and washed the dishes, you changed your outfit to something sporty and grabbed your keys. 
       "Yah, where are you going?" Yuuki asked. Everyone turned around. "Out, I'll be back soon." you told them and waved, walking out the door. 
       "Yah. Ima go sneak on her," Aron said. Yuuki grabbed his wrist and he turned his head, everyone looking at them. 
       "You've given her enough trouble, can't you just leave her alone?" she said, pissed. 
       "What do you mean?" he asked her, yanking his hand away from her. "Nothing," she said rudely. "Aigo, mean much?" he said in the same tone and left to follow you. 
       You got to the studio and put in your earplugs. You were dancing to "Trouble Maker" by Hyuna and HyunSeung. Of course it was a duet dance, but you loved it. 
      As you were turned around and were supposed to turn back around and put your hands on the guys chest, you actually did. You felt a body there and you freaked out and jumped back. You saw Aron and sighed. 
     "Aigoo, I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest," you said, hitting his shoulder. He laughed. "You? Scared? Hah." You sighed and moved your bangs out of your face and switched songs on your iPod. 
      "Can I watch?" Aron asked. You motioned for him to sit and you danced to Lucifer by SHINee. He clapped at the end and you bowed and smiled. You sat down next to him. 
       "Aish, my head hurts," you told him, taking out your earplugs and folding them. 
       "Here," Aron said, grabbing you by the shoulders and laying your head on his legs. You looked at him confusd, and he smiled. 
       "My omma used to do that when my head would hurt," he told you. You had wild butterflies and you were blushing like crazy and your heart kept beating faster and faster. Waeyo?! Why are you making this so hard?! You screamed at him in your head. 
       You guys talked and he made you laugh when Baekho appeared in the doorway. 
      "Yah! Bichenyo?! Do you know what time it is?!" He yelled at you two. You instantly got up from Aron and fixed your hair. You got up and walk-ran out of the room and passed Baekho, embarassed and upset, realizing he was with SooYoung and wishing you were Aron's girlfriend, wishing he liked you back.
       Baekho sat next to Aron and pushed him playfully. "Yah, stop messing with her feelings," he said to him. "It would kill me to see my dongseng broken," he warned him. 
        "Playing with her feelings?" Aron asked. "It's not like she likes me or anything?" he said looking up at Baekho. "Right?"
        Baekho shrugged. "I don't know man, but she was pretty jealous when she saw you and SooYoung today." He put the emphasis on SooYoung's name. And that's when it hit Aron. 
       When she laughs at my stupid jokes, when she gets mad when I do something risky, how she gets worried about me and acts like my bestfriend. When she smiles even after I make her mad. Now she gets jealous when I kiss someone else... Does HyeMi-ah.... Does she like me back? 
 
Author's note ; 
-Aisshhh. what do you guys think? c: 
-Btw ; here's SooYoung -->  Minhee -->
-Subscribr, bookmark, share, suggestions, feedback, gomawo <3333 
-By the way, its Ramadan, and I gotttta fast and be more religious now, so I'll try to update evrey night at least. We'll see what happens! <3 xxxx