SooYoung

Forever Lost In Your Eyes

 

                                                         *Flashback = 2 years ago*   
 
        It was a week after you left. SooYoung and Aron were going out and making out everwhere they were. Finally, they decided to get 'serious'. They never went out, but they started to do more things. (A/N : If you know what I mean by 'more things'........ If not, then . They did . Hahahah.) 
        Aron got drunk and came home with SooYoung. Everyone was outraged. 
       "She is not staying her!" Ren yelled. Minhyun gave her a disgusting look. 
       "I'm not letting you Aron," JR said seriously. Yuuki was behind him, giving SooYoung a dirty look. 
       "Just because your depressed about HyeMi doesn't mean you can go banging every and any girl you see!" Baekho yelled at him.
        Aron was taken a back. "This isn't about HyeMi. She's gone now, who cares about her?" Yuuki had enough. She walked up and pushed him, causing him to stagger back.
        "You do, you idiot!" she screamed at him, tears running down her face. "Do you think she wanted to leave?!" she continued. Aron was shocked, his eyes wide. "This is all your fault!" she yelled, facing Sooyoung now. SooYoung faked an innocent look. "Me?" 
         Yuuki raised her fist to hit SooYoung, but Aron grabbed her wrist. "Yah!" JR and Yuuki chorused. JR came up and took Aron's hand off of Yuuki. 
         "Touch her one more time and your dead!" he yelled at him. Aron rolled his eyes. "She's staying here, and that's final," Aron said. 
          Yuuki smacked him. Everyone gasped. Aron held his cheek, his mouth opened wide. "What was that for?!" he yelled at her.
          "For ruining my best friends' life," she said, barely above a whisper, and ran upstairs. 
 
                                                                         *Reality*
 
          "What is she doing her?" SooYoung said, looking at you. You were shocked and frozen in place, your eyes wide. JR and Yuuki put one arm around you and led you upstairs, everyone except Aron and SooYoung. You heard them start to fight.
           Minhyun handed you a water as you sat up on the counter, the memory of you and Aron sitting up there after the date at Biwon Garden slapping you in the face. 
           Yuuki and the boys explained everything that happened the night SooYoung moved in. You still had a shocked expression. As SooYoung and Aron walked in, SooYoung frustrated, passing everyone and walking up the stairs, you realized something. You looked at Aron.
            "Oh, hell no. She got my room, didn't she?" you said, all your attitude finally coming out. He gulped, getting nervous. Yuuki came and whispered to you, "I don't think you'll want it. They slept together in there." 
            You choked on air. Minhyun patted your back. "Gwenchanah?" Aron asked, worry masking his face as he walked up to you. You gave him a disgusted look, and his eyes widened. 
            "Jeong-mal ji-gyeo-wo," you spat at him. (You're disgusting). 
            You walked up the stairs and walked into Yuuki's room. For now, you'd be sleeping there. You and Yuuki sat on the bed, and she hugged you. "I missed you so much," she whispered. You hugged her back. 
            "I missed you too unnie." you said, finally letting the tears spill.
 
Author's Note;
-oh.... my God. that was... woah. ahaha.  
-I hope you guys are liking this :D 
-Share to your friends, subscribe, comment, tell me what you think,.