Love Confessions

Forever Lost In Your Eyes

 

              You decided to drive Yuuki to her date tonight since you knew where it was now. You parked the car and got out with her. You bought her the bracelet so she didn't have to pay for tickets. Five minutes later, JR showed up. 
              "Annyong!" he bowed slightly to us. You bowed back. You put out you hand, slowly, Yuuki looking at you with opened. "I'm HyeMi. We didn't get formally introduced last time." As he shook you hand and said, "I'm JR!' with a smile, you heard a familiar voice.
              "Aish, this child again?" Aron walked infront of you. You closed your eyes, hoping he would go away, but as you opened them, and he was standing right in front of you, all you did was move to see JR. 
              "Please have her home by 11:30. And you," you turned to Yuuki, "if by any chance you do stay past 11:30, call me! But no later then 2 in the morning. Arasso?" 
             "Arassooo," Yuuki whined. As they turned around and left, you and Aron started walking in the same direction. It was really awkward. You were hoping he would turn a different way, but he didnt. You finally turned to go to your car, breathing a sigh of relief that he was gone. 
            "Don't be so realieved." You jumped as Aron said that. "I'm not gone yet." 
            "Aishh,," you said, ruffling your hair. 
*Back at the house*
            "Yah, listen to me!" YongHwa was trying to get the guys attention. They looked up from the tv. 
            "Bo?!" they yelled. YongHwa hesitated for a second, looking down. JungShin turned off the tv and faced him. The others followed too. 
            "Yah, Yonghwa, what is it?" Jungshin asked. Yonghwa sighed and said, "I think I  like HyeMi-ah..."
            "Ah! Chincha?!" they all yelled. "De," he replied, "but I think Aron likes her, and I'm afraid she'll fall for him instead of me." 
"Yaaah, Yonghwa," Jonghyun said, "she doesn't like him at all, trust me. She tells me everything. She thinks he's a jerk, and she can't stand him." 
           "But I know he likes her!" Yonghwa yelled. They all looked confused. "How do you know?" Jungshin asked. 
           "When we were at the hospital when she fainted, he kept pacing and he was really worried." They looked at each other in silence before the the tv.
*Meanwhile with JR and Yuuki*
           "Aish, that was fun. What time is it?" Yuuki asked, holding the stuffed bear JR won for her.  It was half her size. "It's still only 9. What else do you want to do?" He asked her. 
          "Hm... let's get some cotton candy!" She said. He laughed and grabbed her hand, trying to find a cotton candy machine. As they found one, bought it and sat down, they started talking. 
          "You know, it took a lot for HyeMi-ah to introduce herself like that. She doesn't really approve of you because of Aron." she said quietly. 
          "Aish, didn't I tell you that Ar-" 
          "De, de you told me. But she won't listen." Yuuki told him. JR looked around before telling Yuuki something shocking.
          "Well about Aron, yeah, we all think that he's crushing on HyeMi-ah. But don't say anything." 
          Yuuki squealed. "Ah, chincha?!" she said, excitedly. 
          "Chincha! But don't tell her? Arasso?" he made her promise.
          "Ahh, arasssooo," she whined again. Then he took her hand, and they went on the scary rides. 
*Back to HyeMi*
          "Oppaas!" HyeMi yelled as she walked into the house, throwing her keys on the table. She heard no response. She walked further into the house, worried that something happened to them. She checked the whole house, nothing. "Oppaas!" she yelled once more. Then she heard laughing, then someone getting hit. 
           "Aish!" she yelled stomping her foot. "That wasn't even funny!" She heard Jonghyun and Minhyuk laughing before coming out of the basement door. She turned around and ran upstairs. 
           "Ah no you don't!" Yonghwa yelled. She giggled and ran as fast as she could. As she got to the last step, Yonghwa caught her by her waist, causing them to fall. As Yonghwa fell, he stuck his arms out to break his fall so he wouldn't crush HyeMi-ah. 
           Her heart was beating so fast. Aish, what is this feeling? she thought. 
           I want to kiss her. Aniyo! Don't even think about it. he thought. 
           "Oooooooh, what have we got here?" Jungshin joked. HyeMi-ah blushed as YongHwa got off of her. She sat up. 
           "Ani, it's nothing," she punched Jungshin's arm. 
           "De, de, of course," they all teased them. As she looked at Yonghwa, all she could think was, I think I like him....
 

Author's note: 

Aishhhh, is it any good? Can you guys send me feed back? Kamsahamnida!<3