Oppa

Forever Lost In Your Eyes

 

        You opened the door. "Oppa....?" you said to him. He looked around and got in the house really fast and locked the door. You looked confused. 
       "Yah!" he yelled at you, turning around. You got scared. You always got scared when he yelled, even as a little kid. "What are you doing?! Are you really trying to get everyone to figure out who my family is?!" He was pissed. 
       "A-ani. I just-" 
       "Bo?! You just what?!" he yelled, interuptting you. 
       "Yah! Stop interuppting me!" you yelled at him. You covered your mouth as soon as you said it, regretting it. You've never yelled at him. He looked at you with curious eyes.
       "Bo? Did you just yell at me?" he asked, walking towards you. 
       "M-m-mianhe oppa, I..." you started crying. You knew what was coming next. He took you by the arms and flung you against the walls, your head banging it the hardest. As you slid down and held your head, you cried. 
       Wooyoung bent down next to you. "Tell anyone about my family, and it'll be worse. Tell anyone I did this Mi-ah," you flinched at your old nickname. "And you will wish you were never alive." he whispered.You looked at your hands, and there was blood all over them. 
       Wooyoung got up and exited the house. You slowly got up, but fell back down. You slowly crawled up the stairs and to the shower. As you the water, you sat in the tub, washing the blood out of your hair. 
      You finished and got dressed. Your head stopped bleeding, and you went to clean up the mess Wooyoung made as he threw you. You flinched remembering it. 
      As you were wiping the wall with a sponge, Yuuki and the boys came in laughing. You hurried and finished it before they saw and ran to the kitchen, hands on the sink. 
      Yonghwa came in and saw you all tensed up. You walked over to you. "HyeMi-ah.. Are you alright?" You looked up at him and fake smiled. "De, gwenchanayo." You felt bad for lieing to him, but you were scared of Wooyoung. 
      Yonghwa smiled and led you back to everyone. They were all having fun and laughing, and you didn't what to lie to them. You felt horrible.
      "Yah.. I'm actually really tired. I'm going to go first, arasso?" you said, giving another fake smile. 
      "Arasso!", "Sleep tight dongseng-ah,", "Goodnight!". You realized how lucky you were to have them all as friends. You climbed into your bed in the pitch black dark, and cried. 
      Yonghwa was worried about you. "Yah," he said. Everyone looked at him. "Somethings wrong with HyeMi-ah.. I don't know what though.." They all looked at him, curiosity filling up their heads. 
      "What do you mean, oppa?" Yuuki asked. "Molla, she just, she wasn't herself when I came in the kitchen. And those smiles just now? Those were fake!" 
       They all looked at each other and back. "Give her time," Jonghyun said. "If she wants to tell you what happened, she will." 
      "Arasso," Yonghwa said. But he still wasn't sure if he should drop it or not.

Author's note:

-Aigoo :x I made Wooyoung so horribly mean..... But he's not. He's actually adorably sweet. Aish. 

-What do you guys think ? :3