English

Forever Lost In Your Eyes

 

      Your phone rang. You took it from your back pocket and answered. "Yobseyo?" 
      "Yah, it's Minhee, me and Baekho had a.... accident." You heard Baekho laugh in the background. "We have to go home. Meet us by the car?" You rolled your eyes. It was just like them two to get into trouble.
      "De, arasso, we'll be there in less than 5 minutes," you said, hanging up on her. You sighed and turned to Aron, stopping abruptly. 
      "Baekho and Minhee made some kind of trouble, didn't they?" he asked. You laughed and nodded. He grabbed your hand and ran to where the car was, laughing and joking. 
      As you got there, you saw JR and Yuuki coming from different directions, Yuuki's eyes pink and swollen from crying. You and Aron exchanged a surprised look, and you ran to Yuuki. 
      You grabbed her by the shoulders. "Yah, what happened?!" She looked at you, and as soon as you made eye contact with her, you could somehow feel her pain. 
      "I honestly don't even know anymore," she said. Everyone was looking at either you two or Baekho and Minhee who fell in a lotus pond, grabbing towels from the trunk. When you looked back, she fell to her knees. 
     "Yah!" you yelled. She looked up at you. "I hurt HyeMi-ah," she said with no emotion. You crouched down, your back facing her. "Get on," you said. She put her hands around your neck and you pulled her up.
     "What have you been eating, child?" you said to her in English. She laughed and replied, "Korean food. I actually miss London food. I would kill for a milkshake from Milkshake City right now. Or some Nandos. Oh my God."
     You both laughed as you said, "Me too," and sat her down in the car. When you looked at JR, he looked pained looking at her like that. You set her down and went up to him. 
      "Work it out JR. Don't just give up on her." 
      You sat next to Yuuki in the back, and Aron was with you two. You dropped off Minhee and Hyunjae. It took forever though because they got all lovey dovey on their boyfriends. 
      As you got home, JR carried a half asleep Yuuki to her room. You stayed down in the kitchen with Aron. It was only 3 in the afternoon.
       "Do you know what happened with them?" you asked Aron. He shook his head. 
       "I was going to ask you," he said back. "When am I coming back to school?" you asked him, sitting up on the counter, softly swinging your feet. He sat up next to you. "Molla. When do you want to?" he asked you. 
       "Hm... sometime soon. And the dance, I remembered that too. We have to start working on that," you said, smirking at him. He laughed and put his head back, looking at the ceiling. "Ah damn, you're gonna keep working us to death now," he said in English. 
       You looked at him, eyes wide, smile huge. You never heard him speak english, and his American accent was so adorable. He noticed the way you were looking at him. "Bo?" he said, looking at you. You shook your head, coming out of your daze. "Nothing," you said blushing, 
       He laughed and sat up straight. "What is it?" he asked in English again. The same expression came back but you quickly shook it away, blushing again. "It's my english, isn't it?" he said again in English, smiling, looking at you. You hopped off the counter, and walked away from his trance. "Ani!" you yelled and walked to the basement. 
       He followed you. "It is, isn't it?" He kept teasing you with it. You ignored him and walked into the dance room, turning on the music and starting to dance. He walked around you. "What if I sing in English? Will it give you butterflies?" He smirked. You lost your footing at the thought of more butterflies. 
       "Ani!" You put your hands over your ears and ran out of the room. He chased you singing as loud as he could. 
       "We found love in a hopeeeless place!" he yelled. You laughed and uncovered your ears, running up the stairs like a dog. He started to laugh hard as you got to the living room, stopping abruptly having Aron knock into you, the both of you falling on the floor.
       The both of you laughing, everyone rushed downstairs to see what the crash was all about. You were on your back, Aron rolling off of you. Everyone rolled their eyes and went back upstairs. Yuuki was the last to leave. 
You could tell she stopped crying to see what happened, and seeing you and Aron made her jealous. She started crying again and ran up the stairs, pushing past everyone. 
       You sighed and sat up. So did Aron. "What are we going to do?" he asked you. 
       "You go talk to Yuuki, I'll talk to JR," you said getting up. Aron got worried about you being alone with JR. 
       "W-waeyo? Why not the other way around?" he asked you, his face worried. 
       "Because if you talk to JR, he won't spill his feelings. It's a guy thing. You guys don't talk about feelings to each other," you said to him, dusting yourself off. He still looked nervous. 
       "But-" He was cut off by your kiss. You put your arms around his neck and kissed him. He was surprised at first, his eyes widening, but then he grabbed your waist and pulled you to him, closing his eyes and moving his lips with yours. 
       You pulled away unwillingly. "I love you Aron, and only you. Forever and always, arasso? And if JR tries any funny buisness, I'll scream loud enough for you to hear me, arasso?" 
        "Arasso, I love you too HyeMi-ah," he said smiling, his hands still around your waist. You grabbed his hand and walked up the stairs to their rooms. 
 
Author's Note; 
-Whatchya guys think? :D 
-Commmment, feedback, share, subscribe :D 
-Did you guys watch our boys at the Music Core tonight? Ah, chincha, they were amazing ! <3