First Day In Korea!

Forever Lost In Your Eyes

 

       You woke up, and go wash yourself up. You check your phone and you reply to Niall and the boys. You go wake up Yuuki. 
       "Yuuki! Get up!" you yell, throwing a pillow at her. 
       "Ugh, yes, omma," she says sarcastically. You greet her downstairs and find the boys in the living room. 
       "Good morning!" MinHyuk yells and grabs your wrist and Yuuki's and drags you to the sofa. You smile and  say, "Good morning!" back. 
       "So, why did you guys decide to come to Korea?" JungShin asked you. 
       "We're going to be dancers," Yuuki said, sounding like a little 4 year old. 
       "Really?" MinHyuk asked us. "Show us please!" They all looked up. You whispered, "BrokenHearted," to Yuuki and she nodded. There was a huge space in the room so you guys went to that side. You turned the song on, on your cell phone and you and Yuuki started dancing, and you guys were hip-hop dancers, so it was pretty exilerating.
       You got back to your spot and MinHyuk said, "Wow! You guys are good!" and the other boys agreed.
       "Gomawo!" you two say in unison. 
       "So," Yuuki said, "since it's our first time here, what should we do first?" The boys thought for a while. "Well we could go to the carnival, or shopping?" JongHyun said. 
       You guys ate, got dressed and headed off. You were in skinny jeans, your blue supras, and a baggy tank top, and Yuuki was in shorts and a pink polo with sandals.You guys went shopping first, fooling around and making jokes, barely buying anything. 
       "MinHyuk oppa!" Yuuki yelled. He rushed over, "Mwoh?" he asked. 
       "Look!" she yelled, holding up a couples t-shirt. You rushed towards the rest of the oppas, pushing them away. "Walk away, she'll make all of us get one." you said. You guys rushed out of that store. You started walking towards a bench, faster then the other boys, when you walked into something and fell. You heard the boys rushing over. 
       "Aisht, stupid girl, watch where you're going." You heard a man say. 
       "Yah!" you stood up, "you could've at least apoligized or helped me up!" As the boys and Yuuki stood behind you, hands on your shoulders and waist, four other boys came running. You and the boy kept glaring at each other, disgusted looks on your face. If he wasn't so rude, he would've been such a hottie, you thought. 
       
       If she wasn't so loud, I'd think she was beautiful, the boy thought. As they came to the spot, they were saying, "What happened?", "What'd you do Aron?", "Mian noona!". You turned away from the boy, whose name you just found out was Aron, and glared at the boys. 
       "I'm only 16, I'm not a 'noona'," you say. 
       "Aisht, you're only a child," Aron says. You could feel your face burning up as you started to feel lightheaded. 
       "Yah! Jugulay?! Aisht, jerk!" you said while the four boys gasped. You turned away and started walking towards another bench, Yuuki and MinHyuk staying close to your side. "What a rude child," MinHyuk said. 
       "Ugly girl!" Aron yelled back. As YongHwa and JongHyun turned around and yelled, "Yah!", you lost your balance, and everything turned pitch black dark. 
 

Author's Note 

Ahhh :D Feedback, subscribeee, bookmark :D Tell me whatchya think! <3