CHINCHA?!

Forever Lost In Your Eyes

 

      "Yah, I'm worried about her. She hasn't come out of her room for a week. She barely even eats anymore." Yuuki said to Yonghwa about you. 
      "I know. It's killing me." he said back picking at his noodles. Yuuki's phone started to ring. 
      Teojyeo naoneun jackpot, nuga mwora geon so what, ige neowa naui chairago.
     "Yobseyo? Oh, Niall, my bad. The funeral? How's her mom? Good. Ah, she's been doing horrible. She hasn't come out of her room for a week. Ah, okay hold up." 
     "What is it?" Jungshin asked. She covered the phone with her hand and dropped it to about her thigh. "He wants to talk to her." Her face was full of worry.
     "Aish, that girl will go crazy if you enter the room. You know what happened last time." Jonghyun said. And Yuuki did know. She tried to come into her room and talk to her and give her something to eat, but she started throwing pillows at Yuuki and her eyes were swollen red from crying. Her room was a mess and every now and then you could hear her scream into her pillow. 
     "I know, but we have to try." She ran up the stairs, and hesitated to put her hand on the door knob. She opened the door fast and threw the phone on the bed and slammed the door shut, sliding down the door to hear the conversation. 
     You were confused, as something was just thrown at you. You looked around your pillow covered bed and found a phone. You picked it up. "Hello?" Your voice quivered.
     "Adna? Adna babe, are you okay? I'm so sorry. Are you-" 
     "Niall?" you answered, tearing up. "Niall I miss you so much, promise me you'll be safe, that you won't leave me like dad. Niall how's my mom?" You spoke fast, wanting to ask everything but still hear his voice. You started crying already. 
     "Adna, love, it's okay. Your mom is, well, better than you are. I heard you haven't come out of your room for a week?" he said, joking. You missed his Irish accented sarcasm. You chuckled. "You're so gross," You could almost see him smirking and winking at you. You giggled. 
    "Yeah, I don't know, I guess I just wanted to shut out the world and pretend he's still alive. Did you go to the funeral?" you asked him. 
    "Yeah, it was sad. Your brother was here. It was a surprise to see him. He even ran up to your mom and hugged her. He looked like a little kid." 
    "I know, he did the same to me. He hugged me. It was the first time ever. And Ji-eun unnie came and we were all together." You wiped your tears and got up to look yourself in the mirror. Ew, what was I thinking?!
    "Really?" he asked shocked. You replied with a, 'Mhm'. 
    "Well," he sighed, "I have a photoshoot right now. The boys are saying sorry for your loss. Well, you can hear them." he sighed as you laughed. You heard Zayn first, "I'm so sorry babe! We love you! Miss you!" Then sweet, innocent Liam. "I'm so sorry! It'll all be better, I promise. I love you so much! Take care of yourself!" You started to cry, realising how much you miss them. You heard Louis, and knew what he was going to say. "Hey silly! Cheer up! He's in a better place, and I'm talking to you! So don't be sa- OW!" You giggled, someone hit him. "I'm kidding," he continued. "Miss you HyeMi!" You smiled through your tears. Then silly old Haz. "HyeMi! We miss you, and I'm so sorry! Visit us soon or we'll come to you! Love you!" 
     You sniffled. "I love you guys so much, and miss you so much it hurts. You guys go now, I can imagine how mad your making your crew." You all laughed. "Bye! Love you!" You hung up and went to take a shower, thanking God you had a bathroom in your room. You didn't want oppas and Yuuki to see you like this.
     As you got out, you got dressed in sweats and a 2NE1 t-shirt and cleaned up your room. God was it a mess. Tissues, pillows, and clothes were everywhere. It took you a good half hour but when you finished, you smiled. 
    You opened the door and went downstairs. "I'm starving! Don't tell me you ate all the Ramen!" you smiled. 
    "HyeMi-ah!" Minhyuk, Yuuki and Jonghyun screamed and ran towards you. You braced yourself as they crushed you in a bear hug. You laughed. Yonghwa came in the room. "Yah! Put her down." They did and you ruffled their hair. 
    You ran up to Yonghwa and hugged him. "Did I worry you?" you asked, mumbling into his shirt. He put his hand on your head, ruffling your hair slowly. "So much," he whispered back. His voice didn't seem the same. He wasn't sick or anything. It sounded as if all the emotion in his voice was gone.
    Then Jungshin came in the room and playfully pushed you a little. "Yah, we were so worried," he said trying to be serious. You then stuck out your toungue and crossed your eyes and he smiled, putting you in a headlock and ruffling your hair. 
   "Opppa!" you laughed. Yonghwa pulled him off. You were all shocked. "Don't do that," he said, pissed, and walked out the room.
   "Yah, what did I miss?" you asked them. They all looked at you and said, "Molla.." You followed him into the kitchen. 
   "Yah, oppa, what happened?" you asked him, holding onto his arm. He slid his arm away  from you. You gasped.  
   "Yah, Jong Yonghwa." He turned around, his eyes were filled with fury. You flinched, remembering Wooyoung's eyes just like that when you were little. You shook your head.
   "What's wrong? Why are you mad?" you asked him. 
   "Because of Niall! Eveything he tells you to do, you do!" You gasped. "You talk to him better than me. You guys talk all the time and-"
   "Yonghwa! We barely talk, and I don't talk to him better than you!" This was the first time Yonghwa yelled at you. Your eyes were tearing, fearing he'd leave you because of Niall. He sighed, seeing he frightened you. "You act like he's your boyfriend and not me." 
   "Yah!" you yelled. "He's just a fri-" 
   "Ani. He's not. You just haven't realized it yet. The boys and I are going on our tour in three days. I think we should take a break and think about it. About everything. And it won't be safe in this big house with just you two, so I talked to JR and he said he had enough space to take you and Yuuki in." 
   You gasped, not believing he just said that. Your legs were numb. You felt as if your heart snapped in half. Me and Niall are just friends, nothing more. What is he saying? First I lose appa and now him?, you thought. Your eyes started to water.
   He sighed and closed his eyes. When he opened them, he avoided eye contact with you. "We're breaking up HyeMi. I'm sorry." He walked past you, your shoulders brushing against each others. 
   You fell to the floor on your knees. "What have I done wrong?" you whispered to yourself as he left the room. Yuuki came running in. "HyeMi-ah!" she yelled. You were crying. 
   "What happened?!" she yelled. 
   "Yonghwa dumped me..." 
 

Author's Note: 

-Aish, what'd you guys think? :D 

-Thank you my low amount of subscribers :c Share with your friends, subscribe, bookmark, comment, feedback? c: