Dancing

Forever Lost In Your Eyes

 

      "Kirin Art School," they said in unison. Yuuki's mouth opened wide. "What, like the one in the drama?" You looked at her, mouth gaping wide. They looked at you and Yuuki. "Yeah...." You and Yuuki started smiling really big. "That's crazy!" you said together. They laughed at you two.
      "Well, it's getting late. We're going to go unpack and go sleep," Yuuki said, getting up. You looked down at your unfinished ramen. "We are?" Aron chuckled. You looked at him and you felt butterflies. He was perfect. Ani HyeMi! Snap out of it! 
      Ren whined. "Aniiiii." You and Yuuki got up. "We'll see you in the morning," she said. You ruffled Ren's hair laughing and he sighed. "Aish, now I gotta go fix it." The boys chuckled at him. You and Yuuki walked up the stairs. 
"Tell him you like him already!" you said pretty loudly. She punched your shoulder and told you to shut up. "OW!" 
     You told her goodnight and started unpacking your stuff. You had a smaller walk in closet but everything fit. You took your laptop, phone, camera, headphones, makeup and perfume and set them on top of the drawer. It took you an hour this time to put everything away. You walked out of the room in a tank top and baggy sweats, hair tied in a bun holding your toothbrush. As you closed the door behind you and walked away, you bumped into someone. 
     "Aish, again? You need to start watching where you're going," Aron said. You looked up. HyeMi-ah be nice, be nice, don't say anything mean. Hold it in HyeMi-ah. You closed your eyes and said, "Mianhe, I'll watch out next time," and walked down the hall to the bathroom. 
     "Aish, that girl, chincha." Why is she being nice?, Aron thought. 
     You wallked into the bathroom and closed the door behind you. You brushed your teeth and braided your hair. Aish, I should really go get it cut, you thought to yourself. As you walked out, you were walking down the hall to your room. As you were about to enter, you heard Minhyun yell, "Hyung! Stop!" whille laughing. He sounded closer and closer. You opened your door and stood in the doorway. 
Minhyun sped past your doorway with Ren following. He looked back, and laughed. Aron came running up too. He stopped at your doorway. "Did they say anything about what happened?" He was out of breath. He's so cute, aigoo. Aniiiii, aish. I'm going crazy... 
      You shook your head slowly, dazed by his voice. "Araso," he said and walked back downstairs. " You closed the door and went to sleep thinking about appa, Yonghwa and oppas, and Wooyoung.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
      You woke up and went to brush your teeth and make your hair. You were the first one up. It was 9 in the morning. You finished in the bathroom and opened the door, when someone bumped into you. I swear, if it's Aron, you thought. You looked up. Yup, Aron. You sighed. 
     "Weh?" you asked yourself as you pushed past him.
     Chincha? Again? Aish, maybe it's a sign- Ah! No! Stop. I don't like her. You don't like her Aron, you don't like her. He thought.
    You walked into your room and put on capris and the shirt oppas bought you. You went to wake up Yuuki. 
    "Yuuki unnie, wake up." you nudged her. "Ani!" she yelled. You sighed and went downstairs to the basement. It was like a dance studio down there. You put your CD in the radio. You got ready to dance to "Like Money" by the Wonder Girls. 
                                                *Upstairs*
     The rest of the boys woke up and washed up. So did Yuuki. Ren got down to the kitchen and stopped. "Yah, do you hear that?" he asked. Everyone stopped. 
 
               Love me like money, love me like cars, love me babe, love me babe, wherever you are
 
      Yuuki sighed. "That girl, she's gonna die dancing." She shook her head and sat down. Ren thought for a second. "Let's go watch her!" he said.
      "If she sees you, she's going to stop, so be careful." she said, putting her feet under her. 
      "Don't worry, the basements huge, and she's in a different room down there." Minhyun said. Yuuki laughed and got up after them. 
     They slowly opened the door and walked down the stairs, hoping it wouldn't creek. They walked over to the room and peeked from under the window sill .
 
              Love me like money, love me like cars, love me babe love me babe wherever you are. Hold me like diamonds, treat me like a star, love me babe love me babe wherever you are. 
 
     They watched in awe, even Yuuki who already saw you dance. This is new. I guess she's dancing out her pain, she thought. Aron watched you and couldn't think anything bad. He fell in love with your dancing. Dang, I wish I could dance like that. God, she looks so pretty. Ren, JR, Minhyun and Baekho all had their mouths open in awe. 
As you were doing a spin, you looked at the windows and saw everyone. That's when you fell. You turned of the radio and opened the door, seeing everyone running away. 
     "Stop!" you yelled. They froze in place. You crossed your hands across your chest. You sighed and they all turned their heads to look at you. You chuckled. "Go," you laughed and turned around closing the door behind you. 
They exhaled and walked back upstairs. "I thought she was gonna kill us," Baekho said sitting down on the couch. "Me too," JR said. 
     "Yah, I'm hungry," Minhyun said, pouting his lips. 
     "You're always hungry," Baekho said laughing. Everyone joined in on the laughter. Aron walked back towards the basement and went downstairs.
     "He likes her," JR told Yuuki winking, sitting next to her and putting his arm  around her. She blushed when he touched her, and she got butterflies. 
     You were almost done dancing too when someone opened the door. You messed up a step and almost fell. You closed your eyes expecting to hit the hard floor, but nothing ever came. You opened them and saw Aron inches away from your face. He caught you. Your head was spinning and you felt like your stomach was going to explode from butterflies. 
     You both backed away at the same second and coughed. You stopped the CD and cleared your throat. "Did you need anything?" you asked him. He kept looking down,
     "We're all hungry and I was wondering if you could make us something to eat.." He looked up and you saw he was blushing. You smiled. "Arasso, kaja." He smiled back and you both went upstairs, talking and laughing. 
     "Aigoo, what's this?" Yuuki asked winking at you. You and Aron moved away from each other and coughed. "Nothing," you said together. 
     "Suuuure," she said smirking at you. Minhyun smirked at Aron, and Aron gave him a death glare. You smiled and walked into the kitchen. "What do you guys want to eat?" you asked them. 
     "Kimchi!" Baekho said. You all laughed as you checked the fridge. You pouted your lips and looked at them. "There's no more ingrediants for it." 
     "Then let's go to the store!" Minhyun said. You laughed and tied your hair back up. "Ka-ja!" You and Aron said at the same time. You looked at each other and you blushed. Aigoo. Maybe I should stop pretending I don't like him, you thought. 
     "I'll stay home," Yuuki said. JR looked at her and said, "Me too." 
     "Arasso!" the rest of you said together walking out of the door. 
     "So...." Yuuki said smiling. "So...." he said back. "Do I get to see you dance?" He winked. Yuuki laughed. 
     "Only if you dance with me."