Goodbye Korea

Forever Lost In Your Eyes

 

     You started to cry again as you tried to run out of the dance room. Aron caught your wrist, making you stop abruptly. You didn't want him to see you cry.
     "Go HyeMi," he said. You shuddered. This was the first time he said your whole name. "Don't leave," he said, his voice breaking. You didn't want to, but you knew you couldn't stay in Korea anymore. You came here to become a dancer, not to fall in love and have someone play with your heart.
      "I'm sorry Aron," you said. He released your wrist from his grasp and you ran up the stairs, down the hall, up the other stairs and into your room. You locked the door, turned off the lights and called Niall.
      As for Aron, he fell on his knees. He started to cry again. We're such idiots, HyeMi-ah. We can't even be together without fighting. I was wrong, I need you. You can't leave me. 
     He screamed as he stood up and punched the mirror. As it broke, it left his hand bloody and cut up. He winced in pain and started to sob. You can't leave me HyeMi-ah. 
     You were crying, Niall didn't even pick up. You liar. You said you would never let fame get in between us. Now you won't even answer me when I need you. 
     You yelled Yuuki's name and you could hear her running up. You told her you're leaving.
     "Bo?! Ani dongsengah! You can't leave me here! I can't be the only one living with them! Plus I can't become a dancer without you, and we have the dance competition and-" She went on and on. You gave her a weird look. 
     You interuppted her. "Look at you. You don't care that I'm leaving, or why I'm leaving, or how much I'm hurting. Your only thinking about yourself," you said to her.
      She looked at you, biting her lip. "Ah, HyeMi-ah, that's not what, I mean. Of course I'll miss you and everything but-"
      "Yuuki. You're my best friend, and I'm not getting in anymore fights, but I just need to be alone," you said. She hugged you and walked out, going to tell everyone about your decision. 
       You starting to pack your clothes into the suitcases. You walked out to go get your stuff from the bathroom when you bumped into Aron. You remembered all the other times you bumped into him and smiled for a second, until you saw his bloody hand. You gasped.
       You grabbed his other wrist and dragged him to the bathroom and slowly and carefully washed it off. He winced in pain. 
       He followed you to your room and sat down on your bed as you got the first aid kit. You sniffled. "What is it with guys and punching solid objects?" you mumbled, wrapping his hand around in gauze.
       When you finished, you got up and started to pack the rest of your clothes. You almost finished your third drawer when you felt someone hug you. It was Aron, you could tell by his cologne. He was crying and you started to also. He set his chin on your shoulder.
      "Please stay," he sobbed. You started crying too. You unwrapped his arms from around you and you turned to face him. You wiped away his tears, faking a smile.
       "I love you HyeMi-ah," he said, looking up at you. You started crying even harder. 
       "I know, and I love you too Aron," you said, sobbing. "But I have to go. I can't do this anymore," you said, carassing his face. 
       He turned away abruptly, walking towards the door. He screamed and kicked it, causing you to jump a little. He turned around and faced you. 
       "Waeyo?! Why are you doing this to me?!" he screamed at you. You flinched and started crying harder. "I love you HyeMi-ah, and you're making my life ! I'm miserable!
       You gasped. You got quite angry. "Well if I'm making your life and making you miserable then go find someone else to make you happy!" you yelled back. You covered your mouth after you said it, regretting it horribly. His eyes widened, then he got serious."Fine. I will." he said and walked out of the room, slamming your door on the way out.
       You slid down your wall, sobbing like crazy while covering your mouth. What have I done? 
____________________________________________________________________________________
 
       The past couple days you booked a flight back to London, called your mom to inform her, and said 'Goodbye' to all your friends here. Niall had called you back and he said he would try to meet you at the airport. 
       You loaded your suitcases and bags into the trunk as you got opened the door to the car with your chauffeur. Everyone was standing on the lawn. You looked back at them smiling. Everyone was there except Aron. He started dating SooYoung again and was never in the house.
       "Well, I guess this is goodbye," you said, as you hugged everyone. Yuuki and Hyunjae were in tears. You started to tear up too. "Keep in touch, arasso?" you said. They nodded. 
       You were about to get in the car when Ren yelled your name. You looked back at him. He was holding a locket, just like the one CNBlue oppas gave you. 
       "Here, so you don't forget us," he handed it to you, frowning. You took it and gave him a tight hug. 
       "I'm going to miss you," he said. "I'm going to miss you too," you said, tearing up. As you let go, he sniffled. "Remember that night, when I was so happy and it was about a girl?" he said. You nodded. "Neh, what about it." 
        He smiled. "We started going out." You smiled at him. "Chincha?" you said, sniffling. He nodded. "Update me about you guys as much as you can," you said. He nodded and as you got in the car, you waved to them. "Saranhaeyo!" you yelled as you drove away. 
        It took a long time to get there. When you did you took your suitcases to where they needed to go and you sat down with a small bag waiting for your plane. As it was called, you stood up and walked to your gate. 
        You were hoping Aron would come like in the movies, running after you and calling out your name, confronting you and kissing you and convincing you not to go.
         But this wasn't a movie, this was reality. And you were going back home to London.
 
Author's Note ;
-Aigoo, i cried writing this :c 
-whatchya guys think? :D