Stop Loving

Forever Lost In Your Eyes

 

        Two weeks have gone by since you and Yuuki have been living with Nu'est oppas. You still called Jungshin and Jonghyun and Minhyuk and Niall and webcammed with them, but Yonghwa never once said, "Hi," or came to see you. 
        It's also been two weeks since Yuuki and JR have been going out. She's so happy, you always thought to yourself. Every night before you laid down to go to sleep, you would ask God to give you a relationship like Yuuki's and JR's. 
       You and Aron still bickered a lot, but you also make each other laugh. You felt as if you had feelings for him, but you thought he hated you, so you never expressed them. Plus you were still getting over Yonghwa. You haven't told anyone, but you missed your omma. You called her a lot often now. 
      One day, as you were dancing in the basement like usual, someone opened the door, and you messed up a step again. You didn't know why you were like this, you just were. You were too shy to dance in front of people. You sighed and moved your bangs out of your eyes. 
      "Why'd you stop?" Ren asked. Aish, it's just Ren, you thought and smiled. You were the most comfortable with Ren. He was your best friend, you could tell him anything. "I thought it was someone other than you," you told him. 
He smiled and ruffled your hair. "Aish, chincha. Start the music." You smiled and fixed your hair and pressed play and you guys danced to their song Face. You learned it in a week. As you finished, Yuuki came in holding 2 water bottles. You smiled at Ren. 
       "Kamsahamnida noona!" Ren said. You laughed, knowing it made her feel old. She left and you sat down with Ren. 
      "So, what's been bothering you lately?" he asked you. You stopped drinking your water. "What do you mean?" you asked him, setting the bottle down. He looked at you in a funny way and set his waterbottle down. 
      "Seriously? You don't think I realize when something is wrong?" he said, looking at you seriously. You smiled and looked down, moving your bangs. "See?!" he said. You both laughed. 
     "Arasso oppa.." You looked at him, and his expression was so caring. "I think I like Aron." His eyes widened. "B-b-but I don't know yet for sure! So don't say anything! Juseyo?!" you begged. He smiled big and got up. You stood up too. 
     "Oppa?!" you questioned. He smiled eviley and ran out of the room and towards the stairs. "Aniyo! REN!" you yelled chasing after him. He opened the door to the upstairs and ran in front of everyone watching the t.v. You chased him. He was standing on one side of the table and you on the other. 
     "Don't you dare!" you yelled. Everyone was looking up curiously. Ren smiled that evil smile again. "And what if I do?" he asked, teasing you. You thought for a second. Then smiled again. 
     "Hey Aron, did you know that-" 
     "I'll shave your head while sleeping and throw away all your nail polish," you said to him, smirking. His head snapped in your direction. "You wouldn't dare!" he yelled. You tried to mimick his evil smile. "Watch me!" 
     You ran out of the living room and up the stairs. "HyeMi-ah! Stop!" Ren yelled laughing. You ran down your hall and switched to his. As you were about to get to Ren's room and trick him that you did it, someone grabbed you from the front and you fell. 
     Damn this square hallway. Does it really have to be in a square so that someone can get me from both sides?, you asked yourself. You looked up and your eyes widened. It was Aron. 
    "Yah! Jugulay?! Why would you even joke about that with Ren? What does he even want from you?! Aish, your so mean!" he yelled at you, his tone was disgusted. You stood up as Ren and everyone else came. You stuttered.
    "I-I was just playing," you said embarrased. 
    "Well don't! Stop messing with him. Don't even talk to him anymore or be in the same room with him alone. You scared him really bad!" You started to tear up. HyeMi-ah, what are you doing?! Say something back! Don't cry because of this jerk! It's not worth it. Tell him something back! Go! Move your lips!
    "Hyung, we were just playing, I didn't get offended or scared. Stop yelling at her." Ren said feeling bad.
    "Yah," Aron glared at him. "Stay out of it." Ren's eyes widened. As a tear fell from your eye, you thought, You are not about to show Aron how weak you are. You don't like him. You're going to force yourself HyeMi-ah. You turned around and pushed past everyone, going to your room. 
    "Great Aron, just great, see what you did?" you heard Minhyun say. You heard footsteps behind you and you ran faster. You opened your door and slammed it shut, locking it fast. You slid down the door as someone pounded on it. Your heart felt the same way it did when appa died and when Yonghwa broke up with you. 
    "Yah, HyeMi-ah, come out, please?" Baekho said. 
    "Ani oppa, I just want to be alone," you said. He realized you were crying. "Please," you finished. You heard him sigh and walk away. You turned out the lights and laid on your bed, hugging the stuffed bear you brought from London. It still had Niall's scent on it. Your heart hurt even worse. You hit your chest a couple times.
     "Stop," you were talking to yourself. "Stop hurting. Stop having emotions. Everything you love is being taken away from you. Just, stop loving." You were talking to your heart, but you knew no matter how much you tried, you knew you'd love. 
     No matter how much you didn't want to admit it, you wanted Aron to love you back. 
 

Author's Note:

-Sooooo? What do you guys think? :D 

-Subscribe, bookmark, feedback. :D

-Thanks to my new subscribers <3 

NEW SUBSCRIBERS?! 

 <3333333333333333333333333333333