Leaving Day

Forever Lost In Your Eyes

 

        "Hye Mi!", Niall yelled, "Slow down!" You turned around to face him. 
        "I can't, I'm too excited," you said back. We were in the middle of the airport, 30 minutes early for your flight to Korea. The rest of the group came slowly, but surely, catching up. You were in your capri sweats and a huge, baggy shirt that said, "Big Bang" on it. 
         The rest of the One Direction group was here: Louis, Harry, Zayn and Liam. Your omma, of course. Your appa couldn't make it because of work, but you said goodbye to him this morning. Yuuki, and Lori were here too. You see, you and Yuuki were bouncing with excitement while everyone else was upset. The boys were helping with your laugage. 
         "What is in here?!" Niall finally asked, trying to carry your suitcase. 
         "My supras," you said back, sitting near the door where you'll be boarding. They all gawked at you. You held up my hands to signal for them not to say anything. 
          "You do realise these are guys shoes, right?" Zayn asked you. You glared at him. 
          "Aisht, don't you know me by now? I'm not that girly," you snap at him. They laugh. Your omma caresses your face. 
           "I'll miss you so much," she says, on the verge of tears. Aisht, you thought, why does she have to make this so hard? You hug her. 
           "Ommaa," you whine back. "I'll stay in touch, I promise. And I'll visit you as much as possible." She let you go, a tear falling down her cheek. "Na-uh, none of this omma," you said as you wiped it away. 
           "Flight 101 to Korea is now boarding, flight 101 to Korea is now boarding," you heard the lady on the intercom say. 
           "Wow... That was fast," you said, a bit upset. You hugged Zayn, Liam, Harry and Louis, making them promise to keep in touch when they become superstars. You got to Lori as she was crying. 
           "Promise me you'll try to talk to me as much as you can?" she sniffed. You started crying too. "I promise," you say back while you hug her so tight, you thought you would explode. 
           Then came the moment you've been dreading, saying goodbye to your one and only best-best-beeest friend in the world, Niall. He was tearing up. As you were crying you embraced him in a tight hug, your arms around his neck and his arms around your waist. 
           "Don't forget me when you become a huge mega-star," you manage to whisper. "And stay in touch," you add. 
           "I won't," he sniffed. You pulled away, and grabbed your carry-on bag, hugged your mom one more time, and grabbed Yuuki's hand. You waved to them, yelled, "I love you!" and boarded the plane. 
 
 
 

Authors Note

Heyy ! :D I would really like feedback! Thanks! <3