Her past

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

KyuJong's POV

 

" Jung Yee Min, I want to see you now!" I exclaimed on the phone.

" Yah what's wrong with you? Why must you call my full name huh Kim Kyu Jong?"

" Aniya nothing.. Just bored, so wanted to disturb you keke."

" Childish.."

" You accepted it..keke."

" De de I'll meet you at our park now. Just for an hour. I need to work."

" De!"

--------

 

She seemed so mesmerized with the manmade river. I couldn't help but chuckled at her expression.

" Never seen a river before?"

" Aniya, just..recalled something."

" What is it?"

" Kyu oppa, aren't you interested in my family background? Why didn't you ask me about my family members before?"

I led her to the bench and sat down.

" Because I know you will tell me if you're ready to. I won't force you to say. In these few years we've been together, you never mentioned anything about your family before. So I assumed it must be something sensitive to you, and I don't want to rake back whatever sad memories you have," I held her hands and told her.

She smiled and took a deep breath. " In my younger days, I used to always go to the park near my house. There is also a manmade river there. Appa always tell me, if I'm happy, the river will follow my feelings and flow in a forward direction in a smooth manner. If I'm sad, the river will flow to the opposite direction roughly. So, whenever I visit that park, I was always happy, and I thought that's why the river is always flowing in a forward direction. I never really knew that it's impossible for that manmade river to flow in the opposite direction. Appa wants me to grow up happily."

I just sat there and listened to her intensely. 

" I really love appa. So, I studied really hard, with the help of Youngsaeng oppa too, so to not disappoint appa. I have an unnie too, but our is 10 years, so she doesn't really like me. She complains that since after I'm born, appa showered more care on me, so she felt inferior. I never really talked to her properly. I tried, but it always fail.."

Then, she paused for a while and looked back at the river.

" Omma...she don't like me as well, unnie is always the only daughter in her eyes. Omma blames me for everything. She always say I'm just an accident, appa and omma don't even have any intentions to have me actually. But appa loves me as his own, I know that."

Somehow, I could feel sadness gushed into her.

" Yee Min ah, kwenchana?"

" De de I am. But there was this surprising moment where omma suddenly gave me advices on choosing the right guy for myself. I don't know why she told me that, but I know there isn't any ill intentions. From then on, I tried to get close to omma as much as possible, but of course, always got pushed away. I didn't really mind, since I know I always have an appa behind my back. That's how my life is."

" Then..why don't you go back to visit your parents now?"

" They are in heaven smiling at me now."

" Ahh..mi..mianhaeyo.."

" Ani kwenchana. Appa was diagnose with cancer not long after and omma collapsed in the bathroom without any warnings a few months after appa passed away."

" How did you live your life after that?"

" I grew up with Youngsaeng oppa, so his haraboji treats me like his own as well. He takes really good care of me, and so he brought me to the states from then, after Youngsaeng oppa and I separated. Unnie.. I don't know where she is now. After appa and omma passed away, she packed her stuff and left once and for all.. To be honest, I really miss her. Hmm.. So that's why haraboji is my closest kin. I really treasure haraboji like no others."

I nodded as a sign that I understood what she said, and also, I didn't want to further ask more about her sad past."

Then, she took out a picture from her wallet and showed me. It was a family portrait when she was about 7 years old.

" My appa, omma and unnie. The one in my appa's embrace is me," She pointed and introduced to me.

" What's your unnie's name?" I asked.

" Jung Kyung min. I wonder where she is now..." She pouted and looked to the sky.

I observed that picture closely and imprinted that photo into my mind.

Then, she smiled. " Okay, enough of my past, what about yours?"

" Abeoji, eomoni and-"

" Dongsaeng. Keke Kyu oppa, everybody knows who you have in your family. I meant, do you keep in contact with them?"

" De.. I do. I wil-"

" Oppa, you don't have to worry about hurting my feelings. You can just share yours with me. I already got past mine a long time ago. Furthermore, I know appa and omma is happily protecting me now."

" De. I keep in contact with my parents and dongsaeng. My dongsaeng is a sweet little angel, she is just like my yeoja chingu. Keke. But you know, I don't come from Seoul, and my hometown is quite far from here, so I seldom get to go back as well. Hmm.. I'll bring you back to visit them when I have the time."

" De," She smiled brightly and nodded.

" My family can't wait to see you. I told them about you. Ahh especially that sweet angel, now the calls I get from her will always be related to you. Aish.. She don't even care about her oppa now."

" Cheongmal? Wahh.. She must be really sweet."

" De. She is. Yee min ah, let me ask you something, do you hate your unnie?"

" Aniyo, I always treat her like my dearest unnie, but because she doesn't like me, I can't talk to her like any other siblings do. I never met her for about a decade already."

" Mmm.. Don't worry, I'm sure fate will bring both of you back together again. Blood is always thicker than water right?"

" I'm afraid to see her now. I'm not sure if she still hates me."

" Aniya, don't think of that. So many years have already passed, I'm sure she got over those childhood times."

" De hope so."

" You're a strong lady Yee Min ah.. I never knew there was this side of you."

" Ani, I have to. I can't live my life in the misery of my parents death. It will be too miserable."

" So am I the only one to know about your past?"

" Considered. Youngsaeng oppa knows a little as well, but not so detailed."

" Ahhh... He knows too.."

" I didn't tell him. I think haraboji mentioned about my past to him before, but he only knows the surface. Aigoo KyuJong oppa... Youngsaeng oppa is not my everything now."

" I know I know. Can I know what your omma adviced you that time? What kind of guy did she say you must look out for?"

" That's... A secret. Keke. You'll know it sooner or later."

" Yah! Why can't you tell me now? We're already engaged.."

" I will definitely tell you, in time to come."

" De de, don't make me wait for too long."

" You waited for me for about a year..didn't you? Aish, so waiting is nothing to you."

" I have my a limit to my patience as well."

" So if I didn't accept you at that time, will you really give up?"

" Aniyo! That's a different thing! I won't give up on a girl I love. It's not as easy as you think it is."

" I never said it was easy. Yah.. You know how long I waited for Youngsaeng oppa? You can never beat me. I waited for him for 9 whole years, including the time when I was in the states."

" Aish... 9 Years? Isn't that too long??"

" De it is, that's why I needed time to forget my feelings for him. That's what made you waited for a year."

" It's worth it. I successfully made you mine. Luckily you failed.."

" Yah!! You know how hard was it to let go?? My heart really broke when he brought Gill along to meet haraboji that day we met after sooo long."

" You don't suit Youngsaeng hyung at all. You see, Gill and Youngsaeng hyung have that aura in them when they walk together. But I don't see it when you are with Youngsaeng hyung. That's why I'm best suited for you. Our aura could swirl a hurricane. Jinja."

She laughed and looked away.

" Don't you agree?" I urged her.

" You partially got what omma adviced me. She said the guy I'm with must have that aura that can swirl a tornado when we're together. Not bad.. You got part of it."

" Cheongmal?? I'm such a genius.. Keke."

" De de de, I feel extremely comfortable with you. Really felt that precious aura swirling in us. To be honest, I know Youngsaeng oppa and I lacked that."

" Of course! It's not lacking, it's totally not there."

" Ayyee.. Hmm.. I was thinking, since you had an eye candy on Gill and I liked Youngsaeng oppa, we should have fought for our happiness right?"

" ANIYO! We'll be separating two person deeply in love with each other. HER person will be with me, but HER heart will be with hyung. Similarly, HIS person may be with you but not HIS heart.. Aish, I don't want to have to lead this kind of relationship. YAH! Stop thinking about getting together with YOUNGSAENG HYUNG! Tsk.."

" I wasn't thinking... I was just wondering..."

" Your WONDERland should only be me revolving around your life, no other NAMJA!"

" Not even your members? I'm starting to idolise SS501 now you know? Keke."

" Hmm.. just..aish.. NO YOUNGSAENG HYUNG allowed in your mind! JUST KIM KYUJONG AND HIM ALONE! No high or lead vocalist or otter prince or whatsoever, just the eternal centre of SS501!!" 

" No y charisma? No baby turtle? No alien leader?"

" Erm... Just stay out of that high vocalist."

" Kekeke ahhh.. so ultimately, you're only targeting MY DEAREST YOUNGSAENG OPPA huh?"

" JUNG YEE MIN!!" 

" Hahaha aigoo I was just kidding. Have I ever told you that I really like to see how you get jealous because of me? It's so satisfying."

" Yah...Are you a sadist?"

Then, she suddenly came up and wrapped her arms around my neck. " A sadist don't do this Kyu oppa."

I grinned and landed a kiss on her shoulder.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Never expected Yee Min's past to be like that right? Keke. 

Comment! ^^

 

@ bigbangluv143

Woah woah dongsaengie! Thanks for the loooong comment! ^^ Anyway, hahaha I laughed so hard when you wrote about the holy land keke. Yups! Thank you!! Keke I already added in during my previous holiday! ((: Yup, I’ll go on to kyu-yeemin’s wedding preparation in the coming chapters ^^ HAHA I would have too! I would have fainted right on front of kim jaejoong lol. Haha yup their eye signals.. lol. Ahh ya Saengie actually was punishing himself haha. Yeah, the kids were in school. Nahh this is an exceptional case keke, saengie won’t bring anyone to meet his friends if not when situation calls for it keke. Keke Saengie’s jealousness? Okay! I’ll see where I can add it in hehe. Thanks for commenting!! ^o^

@ aYi_foRevEr501

Hahaha glad you had fun with this chappie (: The staring/glaring moment was too epic LOL. Their eyes could talk.. aish~~ Hahaha. Yeah saengie won’t always be the one winning keke. Hmm? Haha Saengie will keep a close eye on his jewel’s suitors lol. YES, don’t have to wait for Gill, I will personally crush his ego down HAHAHA! Thankyu for commenting dongsaengie ~ :D

@ moonglow

Yups, Saengie still can’t make himself that heartless husband throughout that one month hehe. Yeah I think if I were there, I will laugh like crazy because of them lol. The whole Heo line is infected with that ego >.< Ahhhh haha. Gill already used one of her chances, the hug chance (: She used it on that day Saengie decided to give her those three chances keke ^^ Yup, but she is saving the other two..let’s see when she’ll use it ^^ Thankyu for commenting! :D

@ mako336647

^o^ Yeah..keke Saengie and Gill..jinja >.< LOL. Hahaha Saengie is falling into his own punishment now right? Hehe. Yup keke, I’ll end off the punishment sweetly~ Maybe..hehe. Next few chapters will be on Saengie-gill-Eun Hee and I’ll add in one or two chappies of kyu-yeemin then I’ll go back to end that punishment keke. (: Thankyu for commenting chingu! :D

@ i_candie

Hahaha yeah :D Eeish her heart is filled with lotsa idols..it will make Saengie insecure if she continue acting like that lol. Hahaha the eye language thing was really *I take my hats off them* Ahh what am I talking about?? ~ >.< yup ssangchul couple!! <3 Haha if extraordinary couple will corrupt the whole show lol, they will be bickering in every single mission they got to fulfill. LOL. Ahhh drag me along as well!! And ask gill to bring Saengie along as well! Wahahaha!! keke. Thankyu for commenting! ^^