Bear with it

Mr. President

 

“Look Min! That’s Kyuhyun, He really is Cute and very matured like. He is definitely a prince from Princeland” Ryeowook said

Sungmin just nod and keeps on eating.

“Why won’t you just once look fantasize about someone, I mean how can you not be interested in Kyuhyun? He is…. Like so Hot!” Ryeowook insistedly said while holding Sungmin’s arms.

“As I’ve said What can I do? I’m not interested on those things, If you want him then go to him! You’re disturbing my eating! Ryeowook!” then Pouts.

“I hate it when you pouts! You know that You are so cute that you are hard to resist Sungmin-hyung I hate it that you are older than me but looks very childish and cute! Hmp” the latter said

“and also, I just said that Kyuhyun is handsome and hot, but I didn’t say that I like him, I already have someone I like, It’s the singer of our school band, He is so cool!” he continued.

Sungmin still just nom nom on his food.

“I just can’t believe that you are not mesmerized by someone like Kyuhyun, Sungmin-hyung”Ryeowook calmly said.

“I really don’t know, maybe I’m really not so into love”

And so the day of the work in the Student Council Office finally came.

“Lee Sungmin, This is Cho Kyuhyun, I don’t think you don’t know him yet, he is the president of the Student Council Body, Please help him well for a month until the Vice President came back again, okay?” the secretary said towards sungmin then turned around to Kyuhyun and said “ Sir, Kyuhyun this is Lee Sungmin, he is the one Mr. park [the professor who scold Sungmin] said would help you until Siwon comes back.” Kyuhyun just nod then the secretary went out leaving Kyuhyun and Sungmin in the room.

Sungmin was going to ask Kyuhyun what he needs him to do but was abruptly silenced when kyuhyun said “ Why did they gave me such an UGLY servant?

 

O_____O  -- Sungmin [Sungmin was shocked by what the President just said]

 

“the what did he just called me??” Sungmin thought.

“What did you say?” Sungmin asked again, still shocked by what the president just said to him.

“You heard me! I said why did they gave me such an UGLY servant to help me??” he replied abruptly then continued “There are so many Cute and Sweet Girls who can help me way better than you but why did they choose you?.”

Sungmin got insulted by what the President said. He can’t believe that the President is saying that to him. The well known president for being calm, nice and responsible is calling him ugly right now without even knowing him well first.

“I am not Ugly and also even I did not want to HELP YOU SIR! I was forced to. I don’t even want to see you so stop complaining!” Sungmin replied sarcastically

“As if I don’t know, I want to do this job because you are also dying to be with me” then the latter smirked.

“The Effin are you talking about? Stop that illusion of yours, I don’t like you whatsoever, I’d rather fall of a cliff than to be with you...if you need anything just call me, arguing with you is nonsense!” Sungmin pouts then leave.

 

It is like Hell to Sungmin in working for Kyuhyun that day. He would always call SUngmin then tells him to make coffee for him even if there’s still coffee in his table or he would call sungmin to organize the files from the cabinet by which are files that are maybe 100 year old already. They are dusty and there are unorganized. It’s only been a day and Kyuhyun is treating him like a fully working servant and Sungmin can’t stand it at all. Everytime Kyuhyun asks him to do something and he did it, Kyuhyun just smirked and said “thank you” sarcastically. It was already late when he finally went home.

Ryeowook and Sungmin lives in the same apartment that’s the reason why they are really close and why Ryeowook always gives Sungmin foods he made because they share so many things together. They are like brothers.

“what’s wrong, Sungmin-hyung?” Ryeowook asked looking at a Sungmin lying in his bed complaining how his back is aching.

“That Kyuhyun, that Devil bastard, Cho Kyuhyun ““He is…… Arrggghhhh! I wanna strangle him to death!!!” Sungmin is still complaining.

“I think you are overreacting, Hyung, I don’t think Kyuhyun is that bad”

“OVERREACTING?????, overreacting my face! He complained about the teas I make, made me change the coffee he wants hour after hour because he doesn’t drink it then it turns cold, He made me organize a 100 yr old folders and files, made me come and go to his office, that’s overreacting?? Aiisshhh! I really want to kill him now, and it’s been only one day and he’s been like that, I need to bear with it for a month!”

“aww, poor Hyung” Ryeowook said then pats sungmin.

“He really is Pissing me off!!” Sungmin whines!