Yewook was born

Mr. President

 

The Day passed by as if it’s just a normal day to everyone. Sungmin did not receive any hater mail anymore that day. He just stare blankly at the window waiting for lunch time as usual but this time it may be not be excitement for food anymore but to see someone in the cafeteria.

Bell Rang

 

*Krrrrrrriiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggg~!*

 

It’s already Lunch time and Donghae,Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Ryeowook went to the cafeteria and as usual Ryeowook prepares something for Sungmin.

 

“Wae! Ryeowook-sshi, Why’s there no pudding here?” Sungmin complains while looking at the food prepared by Ryeowook.

 

“Hyung! Much of our ingredients in the cooking club are gone. Most of those are lay into your obsession for food, good thing most of our members really wants to give sweets to you because they really like you, they say you’re Cute and it’s hard to resist you, but still don’t complain!”

 

“Ah! Right! Didn’t Yesung-hyung invite you to go buy ingredients and stuffs for your club? Ryeowook?” Donghae joins the conversation.

 

“So that’s a date?” he continued making Ryeowook blush.

 

“No that’s not! We’re just going to buy those things later so stop complaining already hyung”  Ryeowook replied

 

“Aww! So you’re on a date later with someone Ryeowook-sshi, I’d be going home alone later?” Sungmin pouts.

 

“Well, you can come with us if you want to” Ryeowook said to Sungmin because he really can’t stand Sungmin’s cuteness while pouting.

 

“Me and Hyukkie will come too!” Donghae said in between the conversation.

 

“But isn’t it your date Ryeowook-sshi?” Sungmin hesistanly said.

 

“It’s not a date Hyung! As if someone like Yesung-hyung will like me?” the latter replied

 

“Why not? It’s possible” someone from the near spoke.

 

It’s Kyuhyun who said that and he is with Yesung , you can see Yesung’s face in a shock mode then Kyuhyun continued “…right, Yesung hyung?”

 

“Oh my god Oh my god, did he hear it? Oh my god!” Ryeowook thought.

 

Both Yesung and Ryeowook blushed.

 

“Go say something! You won’t be able to express how you feel towards him if you won’t speak!” Kyuhyun said then pushed Yesung towards Ryeowook.

 

Everyone who’s on the table Eunhyuk,Donghae,Ryeowook and Sungmin was looking at Yesung.

 

“Do I need to confess here? Right now? In the cafeteria…where there’s so many people here? No way!” Yesung said.

 

Kyuhyun just glared at Yesung. He is being tongue tied. He isn’t really that expressive in his feelings.

 

“If he doesn’t talk right now, he definitely will never experience a good lovelife and ends up with his pet turtle Ddangkoma” Kyuhyun thought.

 

“No! You are not leaving this table until you said it” Kyuhyun glared at Yesung.

 

“Yesung-Hyung! You like Ryeowook-sshi?” Donghae said without thinking and made Ryeowook and Yesung blush more, Yesung just nod as the answer.

 

Ryeowook was shock by that. It means that Yesung really likes him. What’s happening with his heart?

 

“How about you Ryeowook-sshi? Aren’t you going to say something to Yesung-hyung?” Kyuhyun sarcastically said to Ryeowook and everyone in the table already knows what he is going to say because he already liked the turle loving man from way before.

 

I…like you too” He said softly.

 

“What? We can’t hear you! Say it properly!” Kyuhyun complains. Kyuhyun is acting as a great cupid. Hahaha.

 

Ryeowook lifts his head up and looked at Yesung. “I like you too, Yesung-hyung” then they both smile.

 

“As of today, Yewook becomes a couple!” Donghae said happily while everyone is laughing.

 

So in that said table, there’s already 2 couples, Eunhae and Yewook, how about Kyumin, poor Kyuhyun he still can’t be that Lovey-Dovey with Sungmin because they aren’t a couple yet but still Kyuhyun smiles knowing that his friends are already happy and that Sungmin is by his side.

 

“If Yesung and Ryeowook are already a couple and Hyukkie and I too, Kyuhyun and Sungmin are the only ones left that’s not an item yet.” Donghae suddenly blurt out making everyone looked at him including Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

 

Kyuhyun glared at him and Donghae just stucked his tongue out making Kyuhyun irritated.

 

“Come to think of it Kyu, you’re acting like a professional Cupid for Us, Donghae and me, and Ryeowook and Yesung” Eunhyuk interrrupts.

 

“Yeah Kyu, you were the one who talked to Eunhyuk to follow Donghae when they are having a misunderstanding” Sungmin said as well and both Donghae and Eunhyuk nod then look at each other then smiles.

 

“And now you’re the one who helped Yesung-hyung confessed his feelings for little Wookie” Donghae interrupts too.

 

Kyuhyun just stared at them. He really did act as the bridge to the said couples. He can help other people when it comes to their problems but why can’t he do it to himself? Everyone already reached their happiness in their lovelife but he can’t. He then looked at Sungmin and Sungmin just looked at him and smiles.

 

That smile really can cure him, can make him happy, then he thought that it doesn’t really matter to him if He and Sungmin is not an item. What matters is that he sees that smile in Sungmin’s face, that’s already a big happiness for him.