School Festival

Mr. President

 

School starts again.

 

Sungmin didn’t wait for kyuhyun to come and pick him up, he knows that Kyuhyun is kinda busy with school stuffs because it is the start of the week of the School Festival. When they will arrive at school there would be the big gatherings of all student because of the announcement of the presentation of each and every sections. The would be speaker that will announce those informations to the entire student is non-other than Kyuhyun so he really needs to be in School already.

 

“Wookie!” Sungmin said to ryeowook.

 

“Aww, Hyung… You’re not going to school with Kyuhyun?” Ryeowook replied to Sungmin.

 

“You know that he has to do announcements when it comes to School programs”

 

“Uggh, I forgot your KYUHYUN is the one and only MR PRESIDENT of the Student Council, I bet he is going to be very busy this week, he has the whole school student body into his shoulder”

 

“I know, All I can do is to support him, I know he can do it, He is one tough guy”

 

“well, You might fall in love with him again, Let’s go to school together, We might get scold again if we’d be late” Ryeowook said while pushing Sungmin to the way to school.

 

When the both of them arrived, they went to the announcement hall where they saw Kyuhyun on stage talking with different people. He might be discussing important stuffs to those people regarding the school program for the activities to be held in the School Festival. When Kyuhyun stood right in front of the mic. Everyone calms themselves and straightly stand for they all know that Kyuhyun is going to speak already. When He is about to speak, he looked at the entire Field, looking for someone when his eyes gazed on the figure he wants to see, he just looked at him and smile, making Sungmin blushed real hard.

 

“umm, Good Morning Everyone, In behalf of the Student Council, We are announcing to you that for Monday to Thursday, It will be the Preparations for every class on what Presentations they will make, Some maybe a Café, A haunted House or whatsoever, We will give each and every class to give what they have in their mind as long as it is something that will be permitted by the Student Council, By Friday It will be the start of the Opening of each and every sections on what they will do, there would be a winner of which class that has gained the most customers of all. So Everyone, I’m Cho Kyuhyun again, And I hope that everyone will have a Good and Enjoyful Festival”

 

----------

 

 “Guys! Guys! Gather around! I know now what we are going to do, Ms. Kim already said that It would be the one that we should do” The Class President from Sungmin’s class announced. They are planning on what they would do in the School festival.  They really want to win this year but everyone knows that ever since Kyuhyun came to school, it was his class that wins that award. Why? Because Kyuhyun is always being used as the main character in their presentation, For example, his first year he was the Male protagonist, he was the main lead which plays the Knight in Shining armor, many girls watched his presentation therefore they won the most numbers of customers. Kyuhyun is always the one being followed by during the School festival. This is the moment most fangirls of Kyuhyun have waited to see him.

 

Sungmin is not paying attention to their president instead he was thinking that before when they would have these kind of presentations, he doesn’t  really care when most of his classmates goes to the Presentation hall of Kyuhyun’s class. When they would go to the Class of Kyuhyun because kyuhyun is serving them like their own personal Butler. When Kyuhyun played the Knight and most girls went to the school drama theater to watch him. He doesn’t really care before, what he always want is to eat many food during the festival since many foods would be in sale at school that time.

 

 Now he is thinking of how he will spend his time with the said president since he would really be busy this week, not to mention that it is sure that Kyuhyun would be again the main subject for their class presentation. Kyuhyun would be the main lead again for whatever act his class would have. Sungmin really wasn’t paying much attention to the class.

 

 

SUNGMIN POV

 

As I was thinking of Kyuhyun.

 

SUNGMIN! PAY ATTENTION!” the class president blurt out glaring at me. Aish! I didn’t pay attention to her.

 

“Huh?...What did you say???????”  I  replied.

 

“see! You are not paying attention!” She’s scolding at me.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry!”

 

“We said we are going to do a Play, and most chose you to be the Princess”

 

I was shocked by what I heard. Me, the…the Princess???

 

“the What????” I am still in shock by that.

 

“A princess? No! No! I can’t be a princess!” I continued. Idon’t want to do those kind of things.

 

“I’m a guy and also I can’t act! I don’t want to be the princess! No!”

 

“Most of our classmates chose you, That’s good about being you Sungmin, You’re a guy yet you look so beautiful, We can’t use girl in this role because we want the main role to get much attention and that’s you because you’re beautiful and handsomely attractive at the same time, both Girls and Boys would be attracted to you” She answers me,

 

Darn! I can’t do that Princess role, That’s a main role, How can I really spend my time with kyuhyun when he would be busy with his President stuff and his Class Presentation and me with this role? I was hoping that even though Kyuhyun is busy I would visit him during his class preparation but I guess it’s impossible now. My classmates will kill me if I won’t participate.

 

Fine"

 

Kyuhyun I think our first School Festival of being a couple is going to be rough.

 

“And who will be our prince?” I asked them since I wasn’t paying attention to them when they are talking about it.

 

“It’s Jessica” Wait. I am the princess and a girl is the prince??? This is somehow a mistake, Did I just hear her right?

 

“Jessica? A girl? Why… Why a Girl? She’s a Prince and I am a Princess?”

 

“well I already told you why we want you to be the Princess and we chose a girl to be the Prince because what will you do to the kissing scene? You will kiss a guy?? So we chose Jessica who seems very pretty to be your Prince at least the kissing scene would be so romantic” the president explained. What kissing scene is she talking about?

 

“KISSING SCENE?...There’s a KISSING SCENE??” I abruptly asked them. I can’t believe this.

 

“Of course Sungmin, This will be Sleeping Beauty so you would be awaken by her kiss”

 

Aish, I can’t believe this. Darn it! What will I say to Kyuhyun? This School festival is getting worser than before.  I can’t contradict them anymore. I would just get scold at.

 

Fine”

 

“then there we have our main roles, Sungmin and Jessica…” she continues saying those announcements and I just sat down to my chair then Ryeowook leaned forward to me and whispers “Hyung! I’ve been calling you while they were announcing about you being the Princess but you won’t pay attention, What will you tell Kyuhyun? How will you tell him that there would be a girl that will kiss you in a school play?”

 

“I DON’T KNOW RYEOWOOK, My mind’s a mess” then I just sighed.

 

So when all of them have already planned on everything. We started to organize and without noticing it, it’s already Lunch time.

 

I pulled Ryeowook to the Cafeteria. I don’t expect to see Kyuhyun there since I know he is busy, what I want to do there is to eat my stress away but as me and Ryeowook were going to the Cafeteria. We heard Girls talking about something,  I don’t like eavesdropping but the subject of their conversation is something that hit me so hard that it is impossible not for me to listen.

 

Girl 1: ‘Hey! Hey! Have you heard? I have a friend from the President’s class, he said that they will do an awesome Class Activity this year, Their teacher already approved to it therefore even the President can’t say No anymore”

 

Girl 2: “What would they do for the Festival?”

 

Girl 1: “They said that it is a Cookies Stand”

 

*Kyuhyun would be selling Cookies?? Hahahaha, that’s kinda funny. They would be doing Cookies stand. I know they would make kyuhyun be the seller so that they would gain many customers because of kyuhyun but as I and Ryeowook was listening to them…

 

Girl 2:”What’s so good about a Cookies stand?”

Girl 1: “They said that Mr President Kyuhyun would be the one to sell it to you”

 

*I KNEW IT*

 

Girl 1 :” And that If you but some cookies even if it’s just one piece, YOU”LL RECEIVE A KISS FROM HIM

O_o

 

KISS????!!!

 

A KISS FROM KYUHYUN???!!!!

 

----

*gonna update later again... :DDDD I'm so tired I want to eat already so later I promise I will update again. ^o^