Messages

Mr. President

 

SUNGMIN POV

 

“Is your feelings towards me and Ryeowook is the same feelings you have when it comes to Kyuhyun?”

 

 

Donghae asked me this question. Actually I really don’t know the answer to this. I need to feel my heart if it is saying that it is the same or not. I need to answer this truthfully.

 

“What I feel for you and wookie is different from Kyuhyun. When I’m with you two I am happy, I’m not saying that I’m not happy  when I am with Kyuhyun, it’s just that when I’m with him, I always want to look at him, to stay by his side, I get nervous when he is around, I feel embarrassed when I made a simple mistakes in his eyes, I can’t look into his eyes directly, I don’t get nervous when I am with the two of you, and also my heart is beating faster and faster whenever I see him or much worse even when I heard his name I get nervous already, My feelings for  Kyuhyun is different than my feelings for other people” I answered them what’s in my heart. I feel so relieved now that I said what’s inside of me. It’s not bothering me anymore.

 

Both of them are looking at me. I really don’t know what to say anymore. Then Donghae smiled at me.

 

“Hyung, the reason that your feelings is different from the feelings you have for us is that you love Kyuhyun not as a friend but as someone more, Hyung, Even if you deny it or not, I think you like him already” Donghae explained it to me.

 

You like him already. Those words keep on echoing in my mind.

 

I like Kyuhyun already? How did that happened? Why?  When I heard that it’s like my heart is trapped inside a box and wants to get out. It feels like it wants to float in the air, What should I do? Should I tell Kyuhyun about this? Should I let him know already? But even once did I ever confess to someone, how can I possibly do that?

 

“I really don’t know what to do, I’m going nuts here, I like Kyuhyun already?” then the two boys just nod at me. So this is really what they called LOVE.

It’s somehow embarrassing but I’m somehow happy.

“You shouldn’t problem it more hyung, it’s already nice that you finally understands what you feel for him” Donghae said and Ryeowook just nods.

 

I really like Kyuhyun.

 

END OF POV

 

At night, Sungmin still can’t forget about many things, his conversaion with Kyuhyun before, his conversation with Donghae and Ryeowook, his sudden cheesy lines towards Kyuhyun, his suggestion of being the one to obtain Kyuhyun’s first kiss, his realization of his feelings for Kyuhyun, and many more, most of those things are all KYUHYUN-related. He just can’t stop thinking about him. Until suddenly his Cellphone vibrates.

 

To. pinklover

From: pinklover’s Kyu

Min, Sorry about the sudden bother before when we are talking. Are you sure about what you said earlier? Because if you are, I’m sorry if I haven’t replied earlier because It made me happy that you want to be my first kiss. I won’t force you to do it but I promise you, the honor I’d receive if you really are the one who will give me my first kiss. I always want it to be you.

Goodnight and Sweetdreams .

 

Just by reading Kyuhyun’s message, It already made him happy. It made his heart skipped faster. And because he can’t sleep because of thinking too much things, He replied to the latter hoping that the guy is awake as well.

 

To.  CornyKyu

From: pinklover

What’s with pinklover’s Kyu? Are you teasing me again??? You’re being corny again Kyuhyun. Well I hope you’re still awake because I can’t sleep yet and I want to keep texting with you until morning. But if you’re already  asleep. Goodnight, Sleeptight. :*

 

He took all his courage to send that with the ending “:*” which means a kiss in a text. He waits for minutes but no reply so he assumed that Kyuhyun is asleep but moments later.

 

To. Pinklover

From. Sungmin’s Kyuhyun

What a sweet goodnight message and what’s with this “:*” do you really want to kiss me to sleep? If so I wish it to be personal.   I change my Message name already. Don’t tell me you still don’t like it?? -_- I’m running out of names already. I really want to see you again!

Kyuhyun is really corny, saying those cheesy lines to him. Making him blush more and more, he is so childish but those are the traits that makes Sungmin likes him more and more.

 

To. Sungmin’s Kyuhyun

From. Kyuhyun’s Bunny

You really are crazy. I’m going to sleep already, you’re just going to say cheesy lines to me until morning therefore I’m going to sleep. Goodnight Kyu. See you tomorrow. :***

 

He smile because he knows that the latter will reply again to him, why won’t he? He made his name as “Kyuhyun’s Bunny” It would make Kyuhyun confused about that. And it really happened, his cellphone vibrates again.

 

To. Kyuhyun's Bunny [?]

From. Sungmin’s Kyuhyun

What’s the meaning of “Kyuhyun’s Bunny”? What does that mean, Min? Please reply again. That’s making me nervous what does that mean? Textback! >____<

 

He then chuckles by  Kyuhyun’s texts, he knows that the guy’s reaction would be like this. He then just ignores kyuhyun’s message pretending to be asleep, and he didn’t reply again. He notices that his cellphone keeps on vibrating. More text messages are coming and even some incoming calls. Kyuhyun just won’t stop until he gets the answer from Sungmin. Sungmin then replied after so many texts, it is somehow making him irritated because his Cellphone is flooded already with Kyuhyun's messages.

 

To. Sungmin's Kyuhyun

From. Kyuhyun’s Bunny

What's wrong with you??? You flood my cellphone already! Yay!!!! Kyuhyun’s Bunny, I have a pet Bunny here on the house, he borrowed my cellphone and texted back to your text, that’s why he said Kyuhyun’s bunny. It’s a literally bunny Kyuhyun, don’t think of anything else, HAPPY? >.<

 

Then he didn’t get any reply from Kyuhyun anymore. He really likes pranking Kyuhyun. But before Kyuhyun even replied to Sungmin. Sungmin followed up a text to Kyuhyun. Now it is a sincere one

 

To. Sungmin’s Kyuhyun

From. Kyuhyun’s Sungmin

You’re a genius aren’t you? but you don’t understand it. I was just joking. You should have notice it already. It means me. I am Sungmin who only belongs to Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun  only belongs to Sungmin. I am serious this time, Goodnight Kyuhyun. See you at school tomorrow. :*

 

 

Sungmin was somehow happy that by that Kyuhyun might feel that Sungmin likes him too. He is shy to confess but he wants the latter to know what he feels. There will be a right time when He will confess his feelings for Kyuhyun properly, without the use of technology and verbal tattering but He will confess personally. That time will soon to come.