Kyuhyun's sacrifice

Mr. President

 

“Kyuhyun”

 

Ryeowook opened the door and he saw the two.

 

o///////////o

 

“So…Sorry” he said stuttering and blushing at the same time because of what he just saw.

 

Both Sungmin and Kyuhyun are embarrassed by Ryeowook’s reaction.

 

“What do you want Ryeowook?” Kyuhyun said irritatedly to Ryeowook because he disturbs his and Sungmin’s moment.

 

“Sorry to disturb your moment but ummm… I have a horrible news to you Kyu that it can’t wait any longer” Ryeowook continued.

 

“what is it?”

 

“Its…Its… It’s the cooking club kyuhyun, it was demolished”

 

“What? What do you mean demolished???”

 

“Since you relinquished your position as the Student Council President , they immediately need a replacement and made someone who is under control of your father and your father made a rule in school that all clubs should be demolished because clubs would only take the time allotted for students to study be taken away by club activities therefore it is forbidden to have anymore clubs kyu.”

 

“No more club activities, no more band performances for Yesung Hyung, no more dance practices for Eunhyuk and Donghae-hyung and that the superintendent also said that you can no longer come back as the president even if you insist it because you gave up your position in your own will just because…”

 

“Just because of what?”

 

Ryeowook doesn’t want to tell what the superintendent said but he needs to,

 

“Ryeowook what did my father said?”

 

“just because you are giving your whole life to a Guy.”

 

“All of the club Presidents were the one who got noticed first about this and since I am the Cooking club president, I was also noticed earlier than every students, by Monday I think they will say it again”

 

Ryeowook is sad by what he said. He knows it is Sungmin that the Superintendent was talking about, He is sad because his bestfriend is hurt by the Superintendent, he knows that his bestfriend loves Kyuhyun so much and he is also sad about the demolishion of his cooking club, Everyone loves their each and own respective clubs so it isn’t much of a shock if he’s sad about it, he loves his club so much.

 

Sungmin just bowed his head, having nothing to say about the situation. Tears forming in his eyes again.

 

Kyuhyun was also speechless about everything. He knows his dad would really go to such things just to get what he wants. He wants Kyuhyun and Sungmin to break apart. He won’t stop until it happens.

 

Kyuhyun doesn’t want his friend to also be effected by this stupid scheme of his dad. He doesn’t want them to get hurt because of him.

 

“I’d go talk to him right now.”

 

 

SUNGMIN POV

 

 

 

“I’d go talk to him right now.”

 

 

Kyuhyun suddenly said. Me and Ryeowook both looked at him. I have a bad feeling about this right now.  It’s as if something bad is going to happened. What is this pain inside me?

 

“Kyu, what are you…going to do?”

 

He looked at me with pain in his eyes but still he smiled, a very weak smile “Nothing Min, I’d just talk to him, promise…I’d be back again”

 

Then he walked straight to the door.

 

I really don’t know but I have a bad feeling about this.

 

Kyuhyun.

 

 

*CHO MANSION*

 

 

Kyuhyun arrived at the mansion.

 

“Welcome, young master –“ A maid welcomed him but was interrupted by Kyuhyun.

 

“Where is he?”

 

“Who young mast—“ again he didn’t let the maid finish her sentence.

 

“where the hell is he? Where’s my father?”

 

“He is at his own office sir” then Kyuhyun get in and went to his dad’s office at the house.

 

At his father’s office.

 

“What the hell did you do that?” Kyuhyun yelled once he entered his father’s office room.

 

“You’re becoming more and more of a rude bastard son, Kyuhyun, I didn’t made you grow up like that, such an attitude you have that’s why being with that gayish guy is a bad influence towards you,”

 

“Shut up! Don’t tell me what to do to my life and who to be with,  also why did you demolished each and every club at school, don’t you know how many students love their each and every club? You have no right to take it down, Stop that stupid rule you made!”

 

“No, Watch that mouth of yours, I already made that decision, and also you’re not going to that school anymore, that school just made you look like that, a delinquent, that school just giving you bigger embarrassment that what you are, being with filthy people, You’re not going to SM academy anymore, you’d be going to America for tomorrow, you’d be studying there. No buts”

 

“No! I won’t, I won’t make you decide for my life, this is my life not yours, I want there and there alone, I want to stay at SM academy.”

 

“then you leave me no choice but to really permanently demolished each and every clubs and activities, making every student just a study robots, whose only thing to do at school is studying and I’d buy that stupid apartment place that you moved in and demolish it as well so that THAT STUPID BOYFRIEND OF YOURS won’t have any place to go to anymore.”

 

Don’t you dare touch Sungmin.

 

“You leave me no choice, you’re not able to come back to SM academy anymore and I will also make that boyfriend of yours drop as well from school, it’s easy… so would you come to America tomorrow or you would want me to do it by force and I know eventually you will come sooner or later.”

 

Kyuhyun has no choice anymore, he is defeated in this argument, if he won’t allow his father all of his friends will suffer and also Sungmin, and his father will do anything to get what he wants so he would eventually force Kyuhyun to go to America. He has no choice…Kyuhyun has no choice.

 

“Fine, I’ll go”

 

 

 

**********************************************************************************************

 

[*seriously guys,  I feel like I want to cry, While I was making this I am already crying.

 

next chapter : Kyuhyun is going to say his goodbye to Sungmin, I am really crying right now while making this* three more chapters to go and it’s the end. Thank you all for subscribing and reading. Thank you also for all of your comments and for the silent readers, thank you as well...... I hope you like it. ;D]