Prince Charming

Mr. President

KYUHYUN POV

 

Aish, minute by minute passing by, And I would be kissing different girls buying our cookies. Whoever thinks about this stupid plan. I don’t want to kiss anyone other than Sungmin. Aissh!

 

I’m tired.

 

On the time that the cookie stand opens, many girls are buying too much cookies. I was sitting at the corner, The KISSING CORNER. I don’t want to serve them. Call me a jerk but It’s okay, I just don’t want to.

 

So after a girl after girl bought a cookie, they stand in line for the kissing corner. The first girl smooch her lips towards me, close her eyes and waiting for me to kiss her.

 

Sorry to say but I will Kiss her but not on the lips. Hell No. That area is for Sungmin only. Him and only him.

 

I kissed her on the cheeks. I saw disappointment in her eyes, I really don’t care, I didn’t promise anyone that I’d kiss them on the lips.

 

“Kyuuuuu~! Why are you just kissing them on the cheeks?” Our class monitor said.

 

“No way! I already vowed my lips for someone, I won’t give it to anyone” I complained.

 

“Kyu! Those girls are hoping for you to give them kiss on the lips not on the cheeks”

 

“And I said NO WAY, I won’t kiss anyone on the lips other than THAT PERSON, if you don’t want to, I won’t force you, then you do it then” My mean and childish behavior got over me and I really don’t care because I can’t kiss anyone other than Sungmin even if it’s just for School purposes still No way.

 

The Class monitor can’t do anything but to agree because he knows that if he don’t agree with me, I won’t kiss anyone anymore and our customer would all be gone so therefore he accepts that I would only kiss our customer on the cheeks.

 

Then girl after girl receives a kiss from me on the cheeks. Some had two kisses, some had three, some had many, I don’t care, they can come back anytime. Cho Kyuhyun you’re really the ladies man.

 

*smirk*

 

I wish I could spend my day with Sungmin. Giving him Kisses as well. How I like to kiss him endlessly.

 

Aishhh. I hate this then I looked at the box at the table. It was the Lunch box made by Sungmin. I smile because I know he is cheering me on. I don’t want to upset him. He expects so much from me. Therefore I should do this with happiness even if I don’t want it. I took that Box and taste the food there. Sungmin really is a good cook. I love this kind of him. He is treating me like a child, he is such a sweet guy. How I miss my Sungmin again. After eating Sungmin made, I got back to that Kissing Corner again.

 

For Sungmin, I would do this.

 

 

I’m like a robot doing the same routine to those girls one by one. Kissing their cheeks endlessly. I mean how many students are here in our school anyway that the line still looks like it won’t end anytime soon. I looked at my wrist watch and saw that it’s already 1:30. My god! Sungmin’s play will start soon. I can’t miss this, no way.

 

“Hey! Hey!” A girl called me.

 

“Oppa, I’m waiting for my kiss” then that girl pouts. As if I care? Pouting is not effective to me if you are not Sungmin. Sungmin is the only drug that I can get addicted whatever he does. Okay, Okay, I am being Overreacting again.

 

“Then you should wait for it because ask for a permission card from this person [pointing at the class monitor who is still selling the cookies], I should excuse myself first”

 

As I was going to the theater the class monitor yelled.

 

“hey! Kyuhyun! How about this line?? Who will kiss these girls of yours?”

 

“Take cover first, just give them a card saying I owe them a kiss, I’d give them some other time, I need to do something first, I’d be the worst boyfriend if I won’t come and watch a play, See you later”

 

“also See you later girls, “ I shouted while running towards the theater. Everyone was shocked by what I said. They are all shocked about the fact that I am a boyfriend of someone. Some even gasps. And really, I don’t care because it’s true that I am a boyfriend of someone and that someone is Lee Sungmin.

 

I really need to watch him. I’m the worst if I’m not there to watch him perform. I want to cheer him as much as he cheers me.

 

Damn! I am already panting. I saw that there are so many people here in the school theater, Sungmin has so many audiences. Well, It’s Sungmin of course, I know that he is so attractive that’s why many people is attracted to him. I’m so proud of you my Minnie, wait wait,  it’s going to start soon, I should stop this fantasies of mine,  Aish. I need to go to the Backstage so that I can show him my support before the play begins.I want him to know that throughout this movie I am here supporting him.

 

Sungmin wait for me.

 

SUNGMIN POV

 

I’m so nervous!!!! I am looking at the backstage, I saw the audiences, it’s so many, there’s so many people that are going to watch me, waiting for me to make a mistake in front of them. What if I’d make a mistake? Yah!!! Please NO! I don’t want to get embarrass right in front of everyone! My heart is already beating so fast, I want to hide already from somewhere. I am afraid.

 

Then suddenly unconsciously I touched my left hand and I notice the bracelet Kyuhyun gave me.

 

What if Kyuhyun is here?


 I know he’d be cheering for me to go on. I know he believes in me. Kyuhyun would be here hugging me now and saying “Minnie! You can do it! Of course it’s you, I know you really can do it, I’m so proud of you.” Then I smile. There’s no need for me to be embarrass or to be afraid. I have my friends and Kyuhyun that believes in me so I won’t mess this up.

 

Be strong Min.

 

Be strong.

 

You can do it.

 

Then the lights have turned off and it is the start of the play.

 

-----------

 “after 15 years, the baby grew up beautifully, just like an angel from heaven…”

 

It’s already my cue. Oh my god, oh my god! Fighting Sungmin! I closed my eyes and internalized and when I heard that I need to go in stage already I took all my courage and did.

 

I can hear people around me saying

 

“who’s that? she looks so beautiful”

 

“is that really a boy? I can’t believe it, he looks so pretty”

 

“that’s Lee Sungmin, he’s so cute”

 

Blah.blah.blah. they are whispering so many things. But I need to put all of my concentration in this acting and not caring about my surroundings. I can’t even believe that I can act like this. I can put all of my concentration in acting. The whole play really did well honestly but of course, the kissing scene is more and more getting near to happen.

 

And finally it is now the kissing scene, I am now lying on a bed, still concentrating but somehow nervous, who wouldn’t? It’s a kissing scene you know!

 

I am just waiting for Jessica to come to the stage and kiss me.

 

When she did, somehow It felt like it is not Jessica. Her face is covered by the cape, she is holding the cape in front of his face and making his hat, princes wear hats, elegant hats remember? Hahaha.

 

She is somehow taller than usual, I am peeking on her face of course. Then she already took cape out of her face. I mean his face because that’s not Jessica, it’s kyuhyun.Many people are gasping because of the sudden turn out of the event, Why is Kyuhyun here? And the prince? The prince during the Kissing scene???? How? How? How about his cookies stand?

 

“That’s the president right?”

 

“I didn’t know Mr. President is a cast in the play”

 

“the president is so handsome”

 

“Oh my god, The president and Sungmin acting in a play, they look so cute”

 

“Sungmin is so pretty, Kyuhyun is so handsome, Im so lucky to watch this play”

 

“they are going to kiss? So romantic”

 

They are so many audiences who keep on murmuring these things. They really know how to say words right? Aish. Really, why is Kyuhyun here and my prince in a play, then he finally spoke

 

“Princess, How can I wake you? How can I wake you from your deep slumber?”

 

Wow, his acting is good, did he practice this? Because if not, he has a good acting skills. Within just a mere short of time he already hold a good feeling in his character.

 

He continued “ I know, My proof of my true love to you, a kiss should wake you up from your deep slumber my Princess, With this kiss you shall wake up” then he leaned forward to me..inch by inch… little by little, were getting closer, our face is getting closer, I can see his face is so near to mine so I closed my eyes and I waited for him to kiss me but then I heard him whispers “I told you Min, I am your True Prince, your Only Prince,I am the only Prince fitted for you

 

Then he covered our face with the elegant Hat he wore then he kissed me. Of course the audience didn’t see if it’s real or not, he made it a mystery to them. Then the curtain closed, the lights are off  then he whispers again “To the princess, I love you”. It made me shock but then I smile because I am happy to hear it, I am also happy of his possessiveness of how much he doesn’t want me to kiss other people even if it’s just a play. I love this stupid Mr President Cho Kyuhyun.

 

“I love you too Mr Prince Charming.”