And then...

Mr. President

 

At Sungmin’s house

 

“Will the both of you go to your own respective house already?” Sungmin shrieks at the two human being spanking each other with a pillow, Ryeowook and Donghae.

“For goddamn sake! You’d been playing for how long now?”  Sungmin keeps on complaining at the two boys while the two boys just ignored him.

“Hyung! I’ll cook some food if you want to” Ryeowook suggests. They both know that when it is food that’s included, Sungmin won’t hesitate.

“Come on Hyung, I’ll cook, what do you want?”

“You can cook whatever you want Ryeowook, Sungmin Hyung will eat anything, hahahaha” Donghae replied to Ryeowook for Sungmin. Sungmin was just there quietly staring outside the window. He is thinking about something.

“Hey Sungmin hyung” Donghae called him and he just look at the latter.

“I heard you were the one who rejected Kyuhyun” he straightforwardly asked Sungmin making the latter blushed.

“You really don’t like him Sungmin Hyung?” he continued and Sungmin was speechless by that question.

“Yeah Sungmin hyung after all the things that happened, you still don’t like him?” Ryeowook said even though he is in the kitchen.

“I don’t know, Please can we not talk about this?” Sungmin’s cheeks are as red as a tomato already.

“Why not? I mean don’t you know what you feel for him? Sungmin Hyung” Donghae said.

“Aiisshhh! As I’ve said, I really don’t know, at first he is like a demon prince who keeps on insulting me and bossing me around then he suddenly confess, at that time I don’t like him but his efforts are…"*silence* "I don’t know, honestly I really don’t know so can we please stop talking about this? ”

Ryeowook and Donghae just looked at a shy and blushing Sungmin then both of them giggle.

“Sungmin Hyung is blushing!!”

“Hey! You guys looks like enjoying so much fun huh, mind if I join?” Eunhyuk said while standing at the door. Sungmin together with Ryeowook and Donghae looked at the latter.

“Hyukkie” Donghae said and stands up to greet his lover.

“Ummm… Hyuk, where’s Kyuhyun?” Sungmin asked Eunhyuk who sat down beside Donghae.

“He said he needs to do something first, He’s kinda in a hurry”Eunhyuk replied.

“… He also said that he won’t be able to accompany you in going to school tomorrow, You should go with Ryeowook instead” he continued.

“……………………………………………”

“Is he angry at me for what I said earlier?” Sungmin asked Eunhyuk again.

“Uhh, No! He didn’t tell me anything like that, Kyuhyun’s not that kind of a guy, He’s not angry at you Hyung”

“Yeah, Hyung, Kyuhyun maybe is a little tired right now, He has a wound in his hand right? He just needs a little  resting time” Donghae continued.

“I hope so.” Sungmin thought.

 

Next day,

 

Sungmin and Ryeowook came to school early.

“Hyung, Why did we need to come to school early?....” *Yawn*” There’s no much of a student here yet” Ryeowook said groggily.

“Uhh.. You can come to our classroom already, I just need to go to the Office for a little while, I’ll be right back, It’ll just take a second”

“Okay Hyung” He replied.

Actually Last Night, Sungmin received another text message from Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun even once never forgets to text Sungmin good night and good morning .

 

 

*Flashback*

 

Everyone already left Sungmin’s apartment so it’s already quiet in his place. He is still thinking about Kyuhyun since after what happened in school, he has never heard anything of him, Eunhyuk just said that Kyuhyun is fine and has something to do. As he is preparing to go to sleep he  feels his phone vibrates.

One New Message Received. He looks at it:

 

To: Ugly Bunny

From: Handsome Kyu

Sorry for what happened this morning. I didn’t knew that it was all my entire fault. Please come to the Office early in the morning.

Good night Sweet dreams

 

Kyuhyun really does care for him. No matter what happened he knows that guy would never leave him even if he begs for it.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

So Sungmin went to the President’s Office hoping that he will see a certain someone there. When he got there, He didn’t see anyone even Kyuhyun. He feels a little sad inside, he walked inside and saw a piece of a flower there, he may not be good in flowers but he knows it’s an Anemone. There’s a note above it.

“I’m Sorry that I can’t protect you from them. It  might be easier if I won’t like you anymore, We both can live our lives both peacefully the same as we had before”

 

Tears now starting to form in his eyes. Is Kyuhyun giving up on him?

 

“But I’m sorry, I can’t take it back, I still Like you, I really like you, whatever happens that won’t change. Even if you ask me a 100 times to stop liking you, I won’t because you’re already crept in a special place within my heart”

 

He blushed by the last part of the Note. Kyuhyun is really a cheezy bastard. He knows how to make Sungmin’s heart race faster and faster.

 

“So, you’re already here” Someone said behind his back. He turned around and saw a Kyuhyun standing beside the door, he saw Kyuhyun’s hand that is covered with bandage. He soon go to where Kyuhyun is standing and held Kyuhyun’s hand that has bandage in it.

 

“Kyu.., you’re hands, are you okay now?” He said while touching Kyuhyun’s hand. Kyuhyun can feel Sungmin’s touch, it’s so gentle and warm.

 

“If you kiss eat maybe it will heal better” Kyuhyun teased the younger male who’s really concern about him. Sungmin blushed by what Kyuhyun said and he knows that the latter is teasing him therefore he smacks Kyuhyun’s hands.

“owwww” Kyuhyun said.

“Hmp!” Sungmin looked down because he doesn’t want Kyuhyun to see his red reserved cheeks.

“You’re a devil” Sungmin whispered but can be heard by Kyuhyun.

“You keep on teasing me…….Saying these cheesy lines on me”he continued.

Kyuhyun smiled and replied. “Only to you can I be this Cheesy. ”

“I hate you” Sungmin said still blushing.

 

“I love you too.”

 

Why’s Kyuhyun’s not afraid of telling these kind of things on Sungmin. These things just makes Sungmin’s heart beat faster, making his face flushed, he needs to get away before the latter sees his face that is seriously red already.

 

“well then I need to go now, Kyuhyun, Class will start soon” then he walks away leaving a smiling Kyuhyun behind.

 

As Sungmin was walking in the hall. He pass a very tall and beautiful girl whose very tall, more like a model with curly hair ang beautiful eyes. When their shoulders are only inches apart he heard the girl murmur.

 

You’re still flirting with him, tsk”. He looked at the girl but he can only see her backside for the girl just keeps on walking on the different direction.

Did he hear her right?

 

*I think my update is kinda late. gonna update soon again... Who is this mysterious Girl??? :DDDDD Thanks readers and thanks for the comments guys. Kyuhyun is so sweet right? :DDDD