Whole School knows KYUMIN

Mr. President

Cho Kyuhyun!” Our class President is scolding kyuhyun and Kyuhyun just bowed his head.

 

“Mr. Cho Kyuhyun, just because you are the school student body president it doesn’t mean that you can take other people’s role in a play and do whatever you want!” he continued scolding kyuhyun.

 

Why wouldn’t our class president scold at him? He took Jessica’s place as the prince during the most awaited Kissing scene.

 

“okay, Okay I’m sorry, I just want to join your Play? It’s because it looks enjoyful, I just came at the kissing scene, It seems that your direction and your play is the best and I enjoyed it so Im sorry, you’re really a great director, I salute you, can I have your autograph?”

 

Aish, Cho Kyuhyun , you really know how to mend a person. You’re sweet talking my class president so that he won’t scold at you anymore and his plan worked. Our class president is not angry at Kyuhyun anymore. He even gave Kyuhyun a signature. Kyuhyun you jerk.

 

“kyuhyun, you know that you are such a bastard.” I said to him when the class president left the dressing room.

 

“Aish, Why Minnie? You’re so mean for calling me a bastard Min”

 

“You’re sweet talking her and you used your charm so that she won’t scold at you anymore”

 

“Is my Minnie jealous?”

 

“No, I am not, it’s just that, Why did you even do that? Why did you took Jessica’s role as a Prince? Especially at the Kissing Scene, Everyone even me expect that it was Jessica and not you”

 

“Don’t you like it Min? Aren’t you happy that it is me who kissed you not her?” He now looks kinda sad.

 

“Don’t misunderstand me Kyu, I am not unhappy about it, I was really nervous actually, you know that when you kiss me my heart is beating faster and faster, I told you that already, My heart wants to explode already because of the audience and you add up to it because of your kiss”

 

“You’re making my heart go crazy you know, you’re gonna give me a heart attack you know”I continued explaining to him even if my cheeks are already red and I am not looking at his eyes because my heart is going to explode already.

 

He held my chin and put it up so that I am facing him.

 

Those black orbs.

 

“Min, I am happy to hear that but I really just don’t want you to kiss another person, I don’t care if I am being possessive or whatsoever, it’s just that I like you so much, and--”

 

As Kyuhyun was being so cheesy towards me again. He was interrupted by something.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun!!!”

 

Someone said angrily again. What did Kyuhyun did now?

 

“Why did you left the stand? You know that many girls are waiting for you? Right now they are having a riot ,they want to receive the Kiss from you, not any other day but today! You shouldn’t left! You know they are all angry right now because of you!”

 

It’s a guy scolding at Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun left the cookies stand so that he could come here?

 

Aish, Cho Kyuhyun. You’re such a crazy president!

 

And that’s that. Kyuhyun was scolded by two person. Who would’ve thought that the school student body president would be scold by other people?

 

It’s nearly the end of the school festival somehow I enjoyed it. Playing a role, Kissing with Kyuhyun. Seeing him being scold at, and now It’s nearly dark and Kyuhyun and I are just walking.We’re at the school garden, No one’s here right now actually because many are preparing for the closing ceremony by which Kyuhyun should be there to make many announcements but he said that he wants to walk with me and I’m fine by it. Walking with him just like this, I already feel so happy because I know he is right beside me.

 

I never even once thought that this silly school president would be somehow become so important to me.

 

VERY IMPORTANT ACTUALLY.

 

“Min” he suddenly spoke.

 

“Yes, Kyu?” I asked without looking at him and just staring up above.

 

“Don’t you regret anything?” He asked a question but I really don’t understand it, Do I regret something?

 

“regret what kyuhyun?”

 

“regret about liking me?” what’s with his sudden question? I never even once regret liking loving him.

 

“Kyuhyun, first of all, Even once I don’t regret anything when I met you, well, I find you irritating at first but then I don’t know, I fell in love with you…Second, I don’t JUST LIKE YOU okay? I love you, there’s a bigger difference on those two and I know I don’t just like you”

 

 

I look at kyuhyun and he’s blushing, his face is red, it’s very noticeable because his cheeks are painted with red. How cute! Well, he started it first if he didn’t ask that stupid question of his I wouldn’t tell him that. That’s what I really feel I am just telling it to him.

 

“I’m happy to hear that Min, I’m so happy” he said and I can see sincerity in his eyes. He flashed a gentle smile to me.

 

This is really the boy I love, I love with all my heart.

 

“Min, I told you before right? When I gave you the bracelet, I told you that you should remember this day because today is the day that I am vowing my whole heart to you”

 

How can I forget that? Everything that kyuhyun does, I could never forget it because he’s the only one I see.

 

“Of course Kyu”

 

“then look at the stars Min”. I don’t know what he is obliging to me but I just followed what he said. I look at the dark sky but I don’t see any stars tonight just the moon.

 

“You’re crazy Kyu, there’s no stars tonight, not even a single one, it’s a clear sky tonight, I can only see the moon”

 

“hahaha, that’s a good thing right? Because only the moon can give light to us tonight”

 

“what’s so good about that kyu? It’s somehow very dark”

 

“trust me Min that’s a good thing, the sky is dark enough” then he looks at his wrist watch.” The closing ceremony must be starting now, and it is any minute now”

 

I don’t really get what he said but then suddenly the whole school garden was filled with lights, it became something like a place full of stars, many lights we’re opened, shining like stars. Different colors. It’s like an elegant place. Like a place you would see in the movies where it is filled with magic, so elegant so beautiful.

 

“kyu?” I was shock by this sudden surprise.

 

“Wait a little bit Min, it’s not yet finish”

 

Then suddenly I saw some floating balloons, not just balloon but balloons that is rabbit shaped and it has lights as well inside. More like a floating hot air balloon but smaller, the sizes are like the small balloons in a party. You can surely say that these balloons are made personally.

 

And you can’t count it. There are like hundreds, thousands. It made it like a place full of rabbit balloons.

 

It’s so beautiful.

 

I took one of the rabbit balloons.

 

“Kyu, what is this?”

 

He then looked at me,

 

“You like it Min?”

 

“Who wouldn’t you pabo, Why…Why did you made something like this?”

 

“The whole school is filled with this right now, therefore everyone knows about this, they can see it all, because I want the whole school even the whole world to know how happy I am to love and be loved by Lee Sungmin, to everyone who sees this stars I vow that my heart is for lee Sungmin only, and I would never ever break that vow”

 

“Kyu—“

 

“Kyaaaaaaa!!” When I was about to speak. I heard many people cheering. The hell? What? Then I  turned around and I saw that Many people are watching, not just many but the whole school I think, the whole people who are in the closing ceremony.

 

I feel so embarrassed. Oh my god.

 

Did Kyuhyun plan this? My cheeks are already blushing so hard!

 

 

“kyuhyun! Why…Why’s the whole student body is here?”

 

“I told you Min, I vowed to give my heart to you and only you and I have the whole student in this school as the witness” he whispers in my ear.

 

I can still hear many people cheering, some are sobbing, some maybe are angry but I think they accept it already because they are smiling, most of the people are smiling.

 

Are they really accepting their beloved President to love someone?

 

I think kyuhyun read my mind because even though I am not asking him he already answered

 

“Min, If you’re thinking about my die hard fan that I know I have”  *smirk*  “Don’t worry about it because I made them understand that my heart is for you and only you, okay, everyone accepts it, also even if they don’t want to they have to”

 

Who would forget this day? Today is the day Kyuhyun did something surprising and sweet at the same time. He never fails to surprise me with his feelings. His feelings that changed me. He really made me go deeply fall in love with him because of everything he does.

 

 

Today is the day that the Whole school finally accepts me and Kyuhyun as a couple.