Accompaniment

Mr. President

 

So it’s already the next day. Sungmin is preparing to go to school. He doesn’t want to be late anymore he might get PUNISHED again. As when he is about to go to Ryeowook’s place to invite him to go to school together, he found out that Ryeowook already left, then his cellphone rang *Beep *Beep. He looked at his screen to see who it was from. It’s from Kyuhyun.

To: Ugly Bunny

From: Handsome Kyu

Hey Good Morning!! ^^v

 

SUNGMIN’S POV

 

Kyuhyun just sent me a message, What is it? As I read it somehow I got irritated.

 

To: Ugly Bunny

From: Handsome Kyu

Hey Good Morning!! ^^v

 

Ugly Bunny? Handsome Kyu? Why do I have to be the Ugly Bunny? And he is the handsome Kyu? You mean bossy Kyu, Devil Kyu, Evil Kyu, and Monster Kyu, whatsoever. I hurriedly replied to his text.

 

To:  MonsterKyu

From: Pinklover

What’s so good in the morning if it’s you who will greet me? >:-p

 

Hahahaha. Serves you Right!!!! Kyuhyun. Then he replied again.

 

To: Ugly Bunny

From: Handsome Kyu

What’s with Pinklover?!! Girlish!! Well, Just look downstairs!!

 

So I looked downstairs. There he is standing and when he saw me he just waved at me. Then I went downstairs to meet him.

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked him.

 

“Waiting for you”

 

“Why do you need to wait for me? Do you need something?”

 

He just smile and shook his head.”I just wanna come to school with you”

 

 “Why do you want that? I’m going to walk in going to school; you have your own ride in going to school right?” I asked him now I am blushing. Why am I blushing?

 

“Yeah, our driver always drives me to school and even fetch me from school but….”he answered.

 

“I want to walk to school with you” he continued.

 

I’m shocked at his answer. Actually Kyuhyun is very well known in our school. Of course, he is the son of the owner so we all know that he won’t walk in going to school, he is rich. He has his own ride going back and forth from school. Last night he already walked going home because he visits me and Ryeowook here but now he is willing to walk in going to school. That’s kinda impossible. He’s really crazy.

 

Then he just accompanied me going to school.

END OF POV

[SCHOOL]

Ryeowook is there sitting there in the classroom, yawning, he is way earlier than usual. Why won’t he be? Kyuhyun asked him to come to school already so that Kyuhyun could accompany Sungmin in going to school.

 

“That Kyuhyun, he owes me way too much already” he thought.

 

“Yo! Ryeowook!” someone called him then he turned around.

 

“Oh, Donghae, what’s the matter?” He replied to Donghae who was the one who called him.

“Nothing, It’s just you look kinda tired”

 

“Why won’t I? Kyuhyun keeps on bugging me again and again”

 

“Kyuhyun? You mean the president of the student council? I never thought that you are so close”

 

“Maybe, He’s very stubborn, He keeps on asking me about Sungmin”

 

“Sungmin, why would he ask something about Sungmin?”

 

“Well… Sungmin is the one Kyuhyun likes”

 

“Jinja? So it is Sungmin who rejected Kyuhyun?” then Ryeowook just nod.

 

“Cool! They didn't tell me anything ,How’d things turning out now?”

 

“I don’t know but Kyuhyun is persistent, hahahahaha, and Sungmin, I really don’t know what he feels”

 

“Nice, I hope Sungmin can find someone he really likes now, other than pink,bunnies, your pudding and any other food he sees”

 

Then from the door they hear a knock

*knock* *knock*

 

They look at the guy and it was someone Ryeowook is very familiar with. He just gasped. It is the singer of the School Band. Kim Jong woon or Yesung and he walk straight into Donghae and Ryeowook’s direction. Ryeowook is somehow in tense and nervous.

 

“Hey! Yesung!! Long time no see! I thought you are busy with your singing choir” Donghae was the first to start the conversation.

 

“It’s a Band not a choir!” yesung irritatedly said to Donghae.

 

“Sorry Sorry!” Donghae said while doing the Sorry Sorry dance. [lol]

 

Donghae and Yesung is somewhat close because Yesung is in the school band and Donghae is in the dance crew therefore if there’s a presentation in the school they will always see each other.

 

“By the way, Ryeowook right?” Yesung said looking at Ryeowook and Ryeowook is just there sitting silently because he’s nervous that Yesung called his name.

 

“Kyuhyun asked me to accompany you? He said I should help in buying things for the cooking club even if I’m not part of it; he just keeps on insisting that I should help and he said I should go to the President. That’s you right?”

 

Ryeowook slowly nod.

 

“Then see you next week” Yesung said then waves goodbye to both Donghae and Ryeowook.

 

“Kyuhyun Thank you! Thank you” Ryeowook thought.