neighbors

Mr. President

 

So therefore…Lee Sungmin, Please look at me as a simple Cho Kyuhyun, not the student body president, not the son of the supervisor, not the head of the aikido club, not the mr. Math wizard whatsoever… nothing just nothing but a simple guy named Cho Kyuhyun.

 

He said that right in front of everyone. Everyone is staring at me right now, I don’t know what to say anymore. Wha…What’s wrong with Kyuhyun saying those words right in front of everyone?

 

 

Sorry, I can’t…

 

Since I don’t know what to do anymore…I just left, not saying anything.

 

 

---

 

I skipped class, Aish! I’m at home right now, I already sense it that I shouldn’t have come to school, there’s something bad going to happened. Then I put my hand to my chest, I can feel it my heart, it’s skipping a beat faster and faster like it wants to explode. Cho Kyuhyun you’re always making my heart go crazy like this. You shouldn’t have done that. Would you really let go of your position just because you want to be with me?  You really are one crazy guy Cho Kyuhyun.

 

And the day just passed and I was just staring blankly at the ceiling as if there is something fantasizing in it. I don’t know, whatever My head really hurts, I don’t know what to do to Kyuhyun anymore. He is making it hard for me to move on, to let go of him you know? Why am I even talking to you as if I’d get an answer, you’re just a reader, everything will still be based on what the writer wants, Yah! Writer! Stop making me and Kyuhyun grew closer already, I want him to stop so that I can finally let go of Kyuhyun. My heart already hurts.

 

“Hyung”

 

Oh, Ryeowook is already here. Maybe I can talk to him right now about what happened. He might be confused of everything, I should tell him already.

 

“Wookie”

 

“Hyung, Do you know that there’s someone new that’s going to live beside your apartment room? I met him downstairs and he’s been busy organizing his stuff in the room”

 

When I looked at it, I saw that the apartment room beside me really is open and there are box outside, I guess that person really is going to be my neighbor now, Ryeowook said ‘he’ therefore it is a guy. I haven’t met him yet.

 

“Hyung, You think we should help him unpack his things and organize? I mean he’s all alone and we should help him you know” Ryeowook suggested.

 

I guess so, meeting a new person might help me stress off thinking about Kyuhyun.

 

“Yeah, sure Wookie, where is he anyway?”

 

“he’s downstairs picking up another box “

 

“it’s kinda sudden that we have a neighbor I mean isn’t the landlady tells us when someone is moving into the apartment house? Why didn’t she tell us?”

 

“I don’t know Hyung”

 

Then Ryeowook looks straight behind me, the new guy must be standing behind me now and I turned around, his face is hiding behind the big box he is holding

 

“hi, you must be the new guy living beside my apartment room” I greeted him  then he greet me in return showing me his face “Hi to you too neighbor” I gasped when I saw his face, he’s familiar, very familiar.

 

“Kyuhyun?”

 

 

END OF POV

 

 

“Kyuhyun?” was all Sungmin can say when he saw the said guy that was going to be his neighbor from now on. Kyuhyun is a rich guy that lives in a mansion so why is he moving to a new place more importantly to where Sungmin is staying.

 

“wha…what are you d..doing here?” Sungmin said stattering.

 

“I am your new neighbor, I am moving here right now”

 

“I mean Why? Why are you here? You have your own mansion”

 

“No I don’t”

 

“Yes you have, you’re the son of the superintendent, you’re Cho Kyuhyun”

 

“I told you Don’t treat me that! I am not, I am not, I am not” Kyuhyun is acting a little childish now. A child with tantrums.

 

“I told you that don’t treat me as a President, as a son of the superintendent, the blah blah, I am just a normal guy Lee Sungmin, that’s why I am moving here, I want to live a normal life to where nothing is involve anymore, I want to be normal, I want to give up everything so that I could be normal in your eyes, so that you can accept me as me and nothing else”

 

“why…Why are you doing this?”

 

“Isn’t it clear to you? I am willing to give up everything just for you Sungmin… Because you’re the only one I need, I don’t need money, fame, fortune, whatsoever… You’re the only one I need”

 

“that’s why I want to live a simple life for you because I only want you”

 

“PABO!  If you let go of your position as a president then I won’t talk to you, you crazy lunatic!” then Sungmin went inside his apartment room irritated not looking both Ryeowook and Kyuhyun. His face is red and he felt his chest it’s really beating fast as if it wants to get out of its chest right now and jump all over.

 

“You really are a pabo, Cho Kyuhyun” he whispered and closes his eyes.

 

 

While outside with kyuhyun and Ryeowook.

 

“hahahaha, Look at you Kyuhyun, you really are a Pabo” Ryeowook laughing at Kyuhyun who is painted really red.

 

“Shut up! I am doing this for him, I like him so much you know”

 

“I can see it, because you even begged the landlady downstairs to let you move here beside Sungmin’s apartment house”

 

Yes, Kyuhyun begged the landlady of the apartment house so that he can stay beside Sungmin’s apartment room. He asked Ryeowook to help him talk to the landlady, at first the landlady didn’t approve at Kyuhyun for moving because the apartment room beside Sungmin is already reserved for a family to move next week but Kyuhyun begged for it and sweet talk to get it and with Kyuhyun’s charm and Ryeowook’s nice attitude they got the approval and Kyuhyun already prepared his stuff so that he can move and he asked Ryeowook to talk to Sungmin so that he can greet Sungmin when he moves.

------

 

here, since i'd be getting very busy sooner or later because I am making another fanfic, hereeeeeeeeeeee...! I update again. *_*