Kiss

Mr. President

 

“Sooyoung, Where’s Sungmin? Why did you take so long? We’ve been waiting here for so long” Kyuhyun complained to Sooyoung since Sooyoung was the one who went out of the restroom and Sungmin and Donghae are still inside.

 

“Sorry Oppa, I enjoyed my moment there with Sungmin-Oppa, he really is super cute” Sooyoung cutely said

 

“What the? What did you do to him?” Making Kyuhyun blushed thinking of many weird and stupid things.

 

Then Sooyoung leaned forward to Kyuhyun and whispered to his ear “Kyuhyun-Oppa, If ever you and Sungmin-oppa won’t work out, I’d be glad to take him because he is so CUTE,and his skin tastes so sweet, I want Sungmin-Oppa” She whispered that teasingly making Kyuhyun red as a tomato.

 

“Sooyoung! You kissed Sungmin?!”Kyuhyun shrieked, he didn’t even once did that before because Sungmin doesn’t allow him, even by cheeks he wasn’t allowed to kiss it but Sooyoung kissed his beloved rabbit.

 

“Secret Oppa,” then winks goodbye.

Then Donghae and Sungmin went out of the Rest room already.

 

“Hyung! You’re all drench, what happened?” Ryeowook asked to Sungmin. Donghae and Sungmin hadn't wipe much of the water so it's obviously noticeable that Sungmin is really drench in water.

 

“Nothing, I just splashed too many water onto me that it drenched too much” Sungmin explained.

 

Then Kyuhyun grabbed Sungmin’s shoulders. Looking directly at a confused Sungmin.

 

“Min! Did Sooyoung kissed you? Yes or No.” Kyuhyun confronts Sungmin and that makes Sungmin blush.

 

“Min, answer me, Yes or No?” he continued having seriousness in his eyes.

 

“Y…Yes”

 

He felt that his heart was been shuttered. Someone kissed his Bunny.  His body and mind became Blank all of a sudden.

 

“Look at Kyuhyun, He looks like a Statue, He’s not moving at all” Eunhyuk keeps on slapping Kyuhyun’s shoulder but still receives no response.

 

“I’m gonna kill you Sooyoung!” He cussed then looks at Sungmin.

 

“Why did you gave him your kiss Minnie! Why? Why? Why did you give it to that Witch?” He keeps on complaining to Sungmin he then whispers “that should have been mine.”

 

“Kyuhyun’s Jealous” Eunhyuk said

 

“Poor Kyuhyun” Ryeowok said

 

“He’s lonelier than Ddangkoma” yesung said

 

“I think Kyuhyun is dead!” Donghae said teasingly.

 

Still Kyuhyun not giving any reaction to those goddamn words all of them said.  He was still shock as ever.

 

“Well then Hyung, let’s go buy you some clothes and towel, you’re really drenched” Ryeowook said pushing Sungmin towards the exit of the Restaurant.

 

It was a very long and tiring day for all of them.  Everyone bids their goodbyes, Eunhae couple already went to their own way, maybe Eunhyuk sending his Donghae home while Yesung still has a Band performance at a club later and he invites Ryeowook to accompany him therefore Ryeowook wouldn’t be able to come home with Sungmin.

 

“Come on, I’ll go with you” Kyuhyun said.

 

“You don’t have to Kyu, I can go home with my own, and I had  fun today. Thank you. Take care, See you tomorrow” Sungmin replied.

 

“First, you reject my kiss even if it’s just on the cheeks and then let another someone , a stranger to kiss you, not only on yourr cheeks but to your lips and  now you’re rejecting me to accompany you in going home, if Sooyoung’d be the one to go with you will you accept it?” Kyuhyun replied in an irritated voice. Sungmin was shock by those words that came from Kyuhyun’s mouth. He is definitely JEALOUS by that Sungmin felt kinda happy inside.

 

“Kyu, are you thinking that Sooyoung kissed me on the lips?” Sungmin asked.

 

Kyuhyun just shyly nods. Thinking that the one he really likes were kissed by someone, it’s making him crazy. Call it crazy. Call it jealous; call it possessive, he doesn’t care because he really likes Sungmin so much.

 

Sungmin just chuckle, “Kyu, she didn’t kiss me on the lips, she just kissed me on the cheeks it was sudden too, just like how that girl in the restaurant who asked for your signature kissed you, and it’s just like that” then Sungmin smiles at the Jealous Kyuhyun.

 

Somehow Kyuhyun felt relieved by that but still something bugs him inside because even if it’s just the cheeks that Sooyoung kissed, she still kissed Sungmin by which Kyuhyun even once didn’t do. You can see somehow a little sad and pain inside his eyes and Sungmin can notice that.

 

“Kyu…” Sungmin said his name so softly that it’s like a melody in your ear; Kyuhyun looked at the smaller male who called him.

 

“Have you ever had your first kiss before?” Kyuhyun just looked at him confused.

 

“I mean not those kiss that are like cheek kissed like before, I mean kiss that’s full of feelings… On the lips…You know, the ones that will make you feel like remembering it forever because it makes you happy” Sungmin asked softly while blushing. That question also made Kyuhyun blushed.

 

Kyuhyun hesitated in answering but still answers “No, to tell you the truth, I haven’t…seriously, I haven’t even once experience that”

 

“But You had so many girls that are chasing after you… Even once did you not notice even one of them?” Sungmin continued his asking of questions.

 

“I really have no interests in them actually. I never even once looked at anyone rather than one person.”

 

“Actually… Min, I always want it to be you. I want you to be the one I can kiss without regretting it or anything. I definitely know that I won’t regret it. Because I’ve always got my eyes on you” Making Sungmin blush redder than before.

 

“You may have not known this but two years ago… I wasn’t the one who I am right now. I am such a bastard before, caring not only to anyone but myself. I was always picking a fight with anyone because I know many people hates me for being the son of the superintendent… but one time, someone from the alley came to me , he gave me a bandage and said stupid words of concern to me, a stranger” *silence* Sungmin still doesn’t get what Kyuhyun is saying. The latter continued “Ever since that time I really like him already, Even if I don’t know his name or anything, I keep on looking for him, Unconsciously he became someone important within me, And luckily, he was someone a year older than me, and his name is Lee Sungmin”

 

It was Sungmin that Kyuhyun was talking about. Kyuhyun’s been loving him for the past 2 years already.

 

Sungmin was shocked by that revelation, he is looking straight at Kyuhyun who’s bowing his head hiding his blushing face in embarrassment, he doesn’t want Sungmin to see it, and he doesn’t want Sungmin to see his face that is full of feelings. Sungmin felt that Kyuhyun is seriously in love with him how he is trying to bear each and every childish acts of Sungmin because he really likes him.

 

“Kyu” Sungmin called him and Kyuhyun just slowly looked into Sungmin who is staring completely at his face.

 

“What is it?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Can you give me that honor?”

 

“What do you mean?”Kyuhyun asked in confusion.

 

Can you give me the honor of being your…first kiss?”

 

 

*HERE! I ALREADY UPDATED 4 chapters. gonna update soon again. hihihihi... :DDDD