Regret

Mr. President

 

[Night before the Weekend/ It means Friday]

 

SUNGMIN POV

 

Why am I not in a mood? I just want to lock my door and just lay in my bed. Look at the cealing blankly and whatever. I really am not in a mood for anything. I didn’t receive a text from Kyuhyun tonight by which is a usual thing he does every day.  Why am I bothered? It doesn’t matter. He has that girl whatsoever. So I think I’m going to sleep now. I don’t care if he texts me or not. Tomorrow all of them will have fun to their vacation to his villa. How cool, sarcastically speaking.

 

*Knock* *Knock*

 

Who will be the one to visit me in this middle of the night? Must be Ryeowook who needs to say something because they will come to kyuhyun’s villa tomorrow. He will leave some notes and guide because he won’t be here for the whole weekend.

 

As I open the door, What I expect is there. It was Ryeowook but Donghae is with him. Why is Donghae here?

 

“Donghae, Why are you here?”

 

“Hyung! I just wanna hang out here because you know this weekend, We would go on a vacation in Kyuhyun’s villa” he answered me somehow is he making me jealous? No way! I won’t fall to that trap. He just wants me to give in and make me come with them too. I really can't come. I can't face Kyuhyun yet. I just broke his heart. I just hope he is okay.

 

“Fine, come in”

 

“Hyung! Since I am also going to that as well, I made this for you, you’re going to miss my Pudding” Ryeowook showed me the pudding he made.

 

I don’t know what comes to me but I don’t really have the appetite right now, It’s like my desire to eat it just suddenly isn’t with me right now. I don’t know what’s with me but I don’t want to eat anything right now. They even said that Food is the best way to fix a broken heart but my mind is just filled with thoughts of Kyuhyun that even food won’t make me happy. I really hate you Cho Kyuhyun.

 

“Hyung?” Ryeowook asked because I am giving no reply to him.

 

“Sorry, Wookie, I really don’t want to eat right now, you can have it with Donghae, I’d just go to my room” I don’t want them to worry or to ask me whatsoever about it, about Kyuhyun. I just want to have a little time with myself.

 

Both of them were shock about what I said. Who wouldn’t? Me , Sungmin who loves Food especially Pudding rejected it  just because of that jerk kyuhyun.

 

“Hyung, wow! I have never even once imagine that you would resist a Pudding, I mean… this is impossible” Ryeowook said

 

I guess Kyuhyun really changed me. If before I would choose a Pudding over him. Now, I wouldn’t choose anything in this world other than him.

 

“Well, I’d be going to my room now” I said to the both of them.

END OF POV

 

Donghae leaned forward to Ryeowook’s ear.

 

“He can’t! He should eat the Pudding! You know that we need to make Sungmin-hyung to Eat it, so that we can make him come to the vacation tomorrow, Make him eat it Wookie.”

 

Both of them stands up and follows Sungmin.

 

“Hyung, just taste it please, I made it especially for you, Please? I know that you’re sad that’s why I made it so please don ‘t reject it hyung” Ryeowook said, he used Sungmin’s weakness, and it’s guilt. He is making Sungmin guilty with his drama and it worked. Sungmin feeling a little guilty because Ryeowook made something for him, especially for him so therefore he shouldn’t waste Ryeowook’s effort.

 

“Fine, I’d taste it”

 

Then the two boys’ formed a smile in their faces.

 

Sungmin took a spoonful of the said food. Just as Ryeowook predicted it really was delicious. It made him float in the air. The milky taste, the custard, everything. If he didn’t fell in love with kyuhyun, It is the reason for his biggest happiness in life. But still now, his heart it is thinking of someone. Someone he wants to see. His heart really is searching for him. A tear fell from his eyes once he closed it. Seconds later, he feels that his body becomes dizzy and then everything went black.

 

SUNGMIN POV

 

You’re just using me… Don’t talk to me!

There are many girls out here that are willing to love me, to be mine, I have waited for you for so long and you just keep on breaking my heart.

I had enough. I’m Cho Kyuhyun, I am a dream of most girls in here. Why should I settle with you? There are many girls there out there for me. I don’t need a girlish bunny who is obsessed with Food and especially I don’t like guys who like Pink. I don’t need you anymore Lee Sungmin.

 

He is walking away. He is moving faster and faster. Everything feels so blurry. Kyuhyun, don’t leave me. Please

 

I… I…I love you.

I LOVE YOU!” I screamed my lungs out while I opened my eyes. Everyone was staring at me. I just shout the three words that most awkward thing to say. I am on a car with Donghae, Yesung, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun. It was all just a dream. A very terrible dream.

 

“Sungmin-Hyung, what did you dreamt about? Whose that ‘I LOVE YOU’ PERSON?” Donghae keeps on teasing me making me blush. I can’t tell him who it is especially that the guy I was dreaming about is in the same car we are in. Everyone is looking at me except Kyuhyun who somehow just shrug what he heard. I know it already, he doesn’t care anymore. It’s my fault. I know it is. I know he hates me now.

 

“Hyung is dreaming about someone”  Ryeowook also teases me. And I notice that Why am I in a car? Shouldn’t I be at home? Resting? Relaxing? Why…

 

“Where am I?” asking them changing the topic.

 

“You’re in a car, where else?” Eunhyuk answered.

 

“Why am I here? Shouldn’t I be at home?”

 

“Nah! You’ll enjoy this vacation Hyung” Donghae said then winked at me

 

“You put something to that food you made for me, didn’t you?” I said as I looked at Ryeowook and Ryeowook just didn’t say anything. Aish! Being betrayed by Donghae, Ryeowook and a Pudding. I was defeated by them, I can’t go back home now, It’s already this far. I guess,I will be with them for this weekend, especially Kyuhyun, How can I face him?

After many hours later, We arrived at Kyuhyun’s villa. Wow, it’s so big. Kyuhyun really is a rich guy. You can smell sweet scents of flowers from the garden, Scent of waving waters from the pool, And the look of the place. It’s like those you see in the hotels, five star hotels. When we entered the place, the insides are big as well. Many rooms, the living room has a very big flat screen TV, more like a theater. The second floor is composed of more than 8 rooms. There’s also a corner for games, billiards. There’s even a library and their Kitchen is really big. It’s like a palace to me. This is the Cho’s Villa.

Kyuhyun suddenly announce ,“Guys, I only booked the 3 rooms upstairs, I don’t know who will Sleep with who or whatsoever, But I guess this would be like it, yesung and Ryeowook first room, Donghae and Eunhyuk second room…”

Waah! You mean the third room is me and Kyuhyun?? Me with Kyuhyun. We’ll be sharing the same room. I guess we’d be roommates. I can’t barge in to Eunhyuk and Donghae because they’d want a time for themselves , the same with Yesung and Ryeowook, it's because they're so lovey dovey, uggh! so I guess I will be with Kyuhyun.

“Sungmin-hyung” Kyuhyun just called me Hyung, this is the first time he called me Hyung, not Min, Sungmin, Minnie but a hyung, somehow it pierced my heart a little, he won’t even look at me.

“Sungmin-hyung, you’re going to be in the third room, I have my own room here so I’d be sleeping there” He is not going to be my roommate? He really doesn’t want to be with me anymore.

“You’re going to be okay in there right Hyung?” he continued. He loves to call me Hyung now. That’s really nice Cho Kyuhyun. But I won’t show him that I am sad. I need to face him properly.

“Sungmin-hyung?” he continued then I just nod. We then go to each of our rooms. I’d be alone in this big spacious room while Eunhyuk and Donghae enjoys each other’s company in another room, even Ryeowook and Yesung. I envy them.

I haven’t even once told him how I felt. And now, it’s like as if we are just nothing. Then tears just starting to form in my eyes.

Kyuhyun” I mumbled while crying.