I Wish I haven't fallen in love with you

Mr. President

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“Hyung, are you crying?” Ryeowook at the door there asked. And he just looked at the latter.

 

“Wookie” he said while stuttering.

 

“Why are you crying Hyung? Does it have something to do with kyuhyun?”

 

“Wookie, I’m the worst… This is what I wanted right? For him to forget me, his feelings  but I…I…“ Sungmin just started to cry again.

 

“Hyung, Why did you even want to do that?”

 

“Because he is CHO KYUHYUN, the Cho Kyuhyun, no matter how you look at it, me and him aren’t an item. I am just Lee Sungmin. I don’t have intelligence to follow up to him, I don’t have fortune to meet his families standards, nothing, I have nothing to be proud of, except this girlish face of mine, sooner or later Kyuhyun will find someone better than me… and when that happens It’ll leave me heartbroken therefore as much as possible. I don’t want to fall in love with him…I…I… I tried to ignore every intimate things he did towards me so that I won’t fall deeply in love with him. I don’t want to fall in love with him, Wookie”

 

“Well Hyung, it seems that finally your plan worked, Kyuhyun became cold towards you, Congratulations” Ryeowook said sarcastically.

 

“You shouldn’t have done that Hyung, You saw how Kyuhyun gave everything for you, how he waited for you and became someone he isn’t just for you to notice him, yet you pushed him away. You didn’t even once told Kyuhyun those words that he keep on telling you, he have waited for you for so long for he wants you to notice his feelings for you, he’s not even sure what he is to you hyung, if there is someone who is hurt by the situation the most, it isn’t you, it is him” Ryeowook said to him. It is the first time that Ryeowook somehow became irritated at him. He can't blame the guy for being like that. He really was the wrong one in here right now.

 

He hurt Kyuhyun so bad. Kyuhyun was the one who is always there for him yet he hurt him.He wouldn’t even be surprised now if Kyuhyun won’t like him anymore. And it is the most painful thing he had experience yet.

 

“I’m sorry Ryeowook” Sungmin said to his bestfriend, if it weren’t for him, he would be feeling this hurtful pain inside of him, handling it alone but because Ryeowook is there beside him, talking to him, he feels much more okay now. He needs to fix everything but first he need some time first to think about everything. How he can fix his relationship with Kyuhyun even if Kyuhyun would hate him now, He just wants to apologize. Everyone was asked for dinner. But Kyuhyun didn’t leave his room while Sungmin is not in his room. He went outside feeling the fresh air.

 

Sungmin was in a garden place like. There’s a fountain there and many Bushes, rose bushes, different flowers, sweet smell of florals, it’s like a garden paradise. It feels so refreshing

 

The air is hugging him, embracing him making him feel comfortable. He thought about the guy who changed him, who gave him happiness. Kyuhyun, he really wants to say sorry to him. Just by thinking about the latter especially an image of Kyuhyun who is hurt and sad, it feels like Sungmin’s heart is tearing in pieces.

 

“Kyu”

 

“I...m…sor….ry”

He was talking in between sobbing. He really misses the guy, how he treats him, how he caress his little head, how he loved him.

 

*sob* *sob*

 

"You unconsciously became someone who is deeply crept inside my heart" He murmured while he let himself curled up into a ball. 

 

“Sungmin?”

 

Sungmin notice who owns those words, He is familiar to him, and he is definitely familiar to him. How can he forget that? He is the only one who can make Sungmin like that. He looked up to see the guy even with his eyes is blurry because of tears flowing endlessly in his eyes.

 

“Kyuhyun?” his face, it’s as handsome as ever, it’s the face that showed him sweet happiness, his eyes it’s full of concern, as if it wants him to drown within his hug.

 

Still sobbing, Sungmin wants to say everything he feels, his love, his pure love for the guy who is standing in front of him but as he was about to tell it “Kyu…I—“ he was stopped by Kyuhyun who hugged him tightly. The hug just became tigher and tigher as if Kyuhyun wants to break him within his hug. He is not letting him go.       

 

“Kyuh…yun…I…can’t…breathe” Sungmin said in between but still Kyuhyun did not let him go, He keeps on hugging the latter, He doesn’t want this moment to end, And unknowingly Sungmin hugged back to Kyuhyun he knows that he needed it. He needs his arms around him. He’s the only one he needs. He is still crying , tears keeps on falling in his eyes, He misses this guy, He misses the guy he loves the most.

 

Then Kyuhyun loosen the hug but still holding Sungmin’s side, he looked at Sungmin who showed him his tearful eyes, it is reddish, it is because of the unending tears coming from his eyes, Sungmin really was crying the whole time that's why his eyes are reddish and swollen. Kyuhyun leaned to Sungmin’s shoulder and whispered “Why did you left suddenly? I was really worried…I don’t know what to do with you anymore”

 

*SILENCE*

 

he felt that Kyuhyun’s words are full of concern,  the man is concern at him, he still is worried about him, he is still there for him despite the fact of everything Sungmin did to him. Even though he was hurt.

 

You’re the only one making me go like this, Hurting me like this, Making my heart go crazy, I don’t know anything anymore, I don’t even know what we are, What I am to you and still you’re making me this crazy over you…

 

“I hate you…I hate you Lee Sungmin”

 

How much more worry do you want me to be before you’re satisfied? I really hate you

 

then he felt shivers in his spine because the guy who leaned in his shoulders are starting to tear up as well, He is crying.

 

I WISH I HAVEN’T FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YOU

 

----

ANNYEONG! I UPDATE AGAIN because you said so. It's Chapter 19-23.  :DDDD

Thanks for the comments guys and thanks for reading. I really love you. I'm so happy you like what I made. This is my second fan fic... Gonna update soon again.. 
I'd give you a clue on what will happened next:

Sweet Confession from Sungmin. *_*