Flashback

Mr. President

 

So Kyuhyun now really is going home. Before he really bids goodbye, he asks for a one last question

 

“Can I kiss your…… cheeks, Sungmin?” He said while Blushing and Sungmin just looked at the latter surprised then he smiled.

 

“No.” Sungmin straightforwardly answered and Kyuhyun was heartbroken by that; he still is not allowed to just kiss Sungmin even on the cheeks. Poor Kyuhyun.

“Aish! I understand” he said and then Sungmin just nod and smile at him then he waves at Kyu.

 

“Then can I at least have your number? Please?” He asked again “There’ll be no harm done just by asking your number right?” he continued.

“Okay,” then they exchanged phone numbers and you can see that there’s an unerasable smile painted in Kyuhyun’s face.

 

Kyuhyun just walked his way to his home and his mind is like floating in the air thinking about what happened today and he just can’t help but to smile. He learned a lot about his Lee Sungmin.

 

He really is deeply in love with the latter. Sungmin may not remember it but he and Kyuhyun did not meet for the first time when Sungmin works at the School Student Body Office. They met way before and that’s when Kyuhyun was touched by the latter’s actions and was been secretly in love with the guy.

 

 

*Flashback*

It was 2 years ago.

Kyuhyun was sitting in an alley. He has lots of bruises in his body; of course he had been in a fight. He doesn’t care if his dad is the superintendent of the school he just transferred to, he’s just a freshman there and he knows that people will respect him due to the fact that he is the son of the superintendent so he does not care. He just likes to make many fights and play games. So different from the Kyuhyun right now who is the responsible President who participates in many activities in school. He doesn’t even once thought that he would be the President of his very own Student Council but It all change right now. He was badly injured because of a fight.

“That Bastard! I’m gonna kill him” Kyuhyun said, there’s this anger forming in his eyes. Kyuhyun got into a fight again.

“He hit my face so hard, this handsome face, how dare he?” then suddenly he saw a shadow, an unfamiliar shadow that came to him.

“What do you want??” He yells at the guy who came to him. The guy just looks at him. Kyuhyun looks more clearly to the guy when it came nearer to him. He looks like a girl,kinda cute, then the boy took out something from his pocket and hand it over to Kyuhyun. It is a bandage.

“Sorry, that’s all I have right now, I wish it can help, you shouldn’t go in a fight like that” he then gives a pleasing smile to Kyuhyun then run off, leaving a shocked Kyuhyun behind.

There’s this part of him that wants to listen to that guy, that unknown guy. It’s like that guy’s words have a big impact on him. Maybe Kyuhyun only wants attention, real attention and that guy gave it to him. No one bothers to care to him if he is not the son of the superintended. He knows people are just pretending to care about him just because he is famous. But that guy, he didn’t hesitate to give that bandage to Kyuhyun even though he has no idea who Kyuhyun is. From time to time, Kyuhyun thinks about the latter. He has no time for relationships or anything because he knows someone already is crept inside his heart. He doesn’t care if he is attracted to a guy or anything.

 

Then he found out that the guy is a 2nd year in his school and his name is Lee Sungmin. He doesn’t care about relationships but only to Food. That somehow felt hurtful to Kyuhyun then he just suddenly change for the better. He let go of his bad habits, he doesn’t want to be included in fights anymore and he just focused on how he could be someone that would be recognized, by that maybe Sungmin may notice him but still he was wrong. The said guy is still uninterested in anything other than his love for foods. Every time in the cafeteria where he knows he would always take a glimpse of the rabbit guy, he just watch Sungmin eat and watch him from afar. Yeah, he really is secretly in love with him. He is afraid to talk to him; he just took secret glimpse of the person he really likes. He has no courage of telling the latter how he feels then one day,

 

“Lee Sungmin, This is Cho Kyuhyun, I don’t think you don’t know him yet, he is the president of the Student Council Body, Please help him well for a month until the Vice President came back again, okay?”

 

The Sungmin that he only look at from afar is here right now, He is infront of Kyuhyun.

“Sir, Kyuhyun this is Lee Sungmin, he is the one Mr. park said would help you until Siwon comes back.”

Kyuhyun was shocked to see an image right in front of him; Lee Sungmin is being introduced to him as the one who will help him while Siwon is away.His heart skipped a beat, he doesn’t know how to react, should he be happy? Should he be excited? But he knows that deep inside him he felt that his heart is going to explode.

 

He really doesn’t know what to do or how to react so he only did what comes into his mind.

 

Why did they gave me such an UGLY servant?” suddenly came out of his mouth.

 

Omygod!!! Why did I say that?? I can’t think of anything to say so that’s the one that came out of my mouth” Kyuhyun thought.

 

And Kyuhyun notice that Sungmin’s face is kinda irritated by what he heard and Kyuhyun just smirk.

 

I guess this is gonna be fun!” then he just got along with his teasing of the smaller male.

At least by this, you would think of me and I have a special place within your mind even if it’s not love” he thought again.

 

 

*That’s the end of flashback guys. Kyuhyun is sweet? Bitter sweet? Hahahaha. His way of getting Sungmin’s attention is epic. Trolololololol. Gonna update soon again!