Getting to Know You

Mr. President

 

I somehow Blushed because of that, I don’t know why but I did and somehow I still feel that there’s this dark aura around me just like the ones that I felt when Kyuhyun was hugging me. I am afraid that this would lead into something as a disaster so I asked Ryeowook if we can go home already.

“Wookie, Let’s go home already, It’s past 6 pm, I’m hungry I wanna enjoy this Pudding you made for me” I hurriedly said and cling unto Ryeowook’s arms.

“Well Okay, I’ll just pack my things, Hyung” Kyuhyun is there just looking at us.

“Okay, I’ll wait for you outside” I said and as I was heading towards the door someone grabbed me.

“I’ll come with you, I’ll you home” Kyuhyun said and some people in the club are looking at us. I won’t say looking it’s more like glaring.

“No, you don’t need to! I’m not a girl to be escorted at home, its okay”

“No! I want to…  How many times do I need to tell you already?  Even if you want it or not I want to express my feelings for you” He insisted

“Even if I’d scream it to the whole school here” he continued

I covered his mouth with my hand “Aissh!! Don’t do that!” Does he want me to be killed by his fangirls??

“Fine! You can come with us” then he smiled. He really is childish.

Then the three of us went home together. The two of them, both Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were talking. I don’t know what they are talking about seriously. Are they keeping something from me? Aiishh! These two guys, now they look so close.

 

END OF POV

 

 As the three of them keeps on walking, Sungmin did not know that Kyuhyun keeps on asking Ryeowook stuffs about him, Who may know Sungmin fully other than his bestfriend right?

“Come on Ryeowook! Help me okay? Please?” Kyuhyun keeps on insisting Ryeowook on helping him

The serious and calm Kyuhyun who’s never even once beg for something before is now asking and pleasing Ryeowook to help him in his romance problem.

“I would ask Yesung to hold a School Charity concert and I’d give you a free ticket!”

Ryeowook is tempted to agree to Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun is the well known President and he can do that if he asks Yesung to hold a concert.”fine” he answers.

“If you can also help me with Yesung” then Kyuhyun agrees.

They already are in front of the apartment of Sungmin and Ryeowook. And Sungmin bid his goodbye to Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun, Thanks for accompanying me and Ryeowook here, I guess See you tomorrow?”  Then waves but then Kyuhyun looks at Ryeowook it’s like he is giving him a hint of doing something.

“Uhh, Kyuhyun, you may be tired right now do you want something to drink? You can come inside of Sungmin’s apartment” Ryeowook suggests.

“Waahh” “Why is my apartment should be the one Kyuhyun would go into?” Sungmin asked the latter.

“Well Kyuhyun is your friend and your house is cuter than mine also I know that Kyuhyun wants to see your house as well, I’d be there as well… I’ll just go to my place to get some foods we’re only neighbors so I won’t take long” he replied.

“Aiishhh… Fine, Come on in Kyuhyun” Sungmin just agreed in defeat.

They all went inside Sungmin’s house then Kyuhyun was sitting in the Living room while Sungmin went to his room to change and Ryeowook went to his apartment to get some sweets they could share.

Kyuhyun’s eyes kept on wondering from places to places. There are so many Pink stuffs there, not to mention some Bunny related Stuffs as well. It kinda looks like a Place of a Girl.

It’s neat and cute.

Then Sungmin walked out from his room and Kyuhyun just looked at the cute little bunny that went out from his room. He is wearing a pink V-Neck loose and a black pajama pants with bunny prints in it. He looks so refresh and cute.

“Kyuhyun” “Kyuhyun”

“Kyuhyun! Sungmin is gonna melt if you keep on staring at him like that” Ryeowook said, he keeps on calling the latter but the latter is busy staring at Sungmin.

And so they just sat there and Ryeowook puts the Pudding that he made on the table. When Sungmin saw that Ryeowook is cutting the pudding in share equal for everyone on the room,  you can see stars in his eyes twinkling while Ryeowook was putting his very own share onto his plate, he really want to eat it already, and you can see there’s an irritated Kyu staring.

 

What’s that Pudding has that I don’t, I’m better than that, at least I can speak” He thought.

 

He didn’t notice his share is being pulled by someone then he snapped to consciousness.

 

“hey” then he looked who’s the one taking his share, he saw sungmin having a puppy eyes asking for his Pudding.

 

He really don’t know how to react to Sungmin, He really is cute, pouting. Using his aegyoness to Kyuhyun just to get what he wants.

 

“NO” “I won’t give my Pudding to you”, he just looks at Kyuhyun more and trying to act so cute and nice. Any moment now Kyuhyun would give in to Sungmin’s aegyoness.

 

“Kyyyuuuuuuu~” Sungmin said.

 

Gotta resist it, Gotta resist that cuteness” Kyuhyun thought.

 

“If you’d keep that face of yours, Forgive me if I kiss you” then Sungmin just blushed.

 

“No way! Only Pudding can touch this lips of mine”

 

Kyuhyun was shocked of what he heard. Sungmin really did choose a pudding more than him. He’s nowhere near that Pudding.

Damn it whoever invented that Pudding, I want to yell at him for creating that” He thought.

 

Sungmin doing his aegyoness again,“Fine, here it is, you can have mine” he finally surrenders and he saw how happy the latter is eating  his very own share of pudding, Kyuhyun just giggled.

Sungmin and Ryeowook just looked at Kyuhyun who still is giggling.

“You look so cute and adorable while eating that Pudding of yours; I can’t believe that you would be like that eating that”

Sungmin just blushed. His actions and attitudes when it comes to food is something that isn’t good since before the only thing he really cared about is foods and then there’s this guy right in front of him saying that he is cute and adorable when eating. He just doesn’t understand this guy at all.

Then suddenly Ryeowook went out something that shouldn’t be seen, Sungmin’s childhood photobook.

“Gyaaaa! Wookie! Don’t! Don’t show Kyuhyun that!”, Sungmin insisted and trying to get his photo album.

Then Ryeowook stare at Kyuhyun and it is a you-owe-me-big-time look.

Ryeowook just held Sungmin and gave Kyuhyun the photo album. Sungmin admits defeat and just pouts. Kyuhyun scan every page of the book, there’s a picture of Sungmin when he was only 4 yrs old, when he was in Elementary, when he was in Middle School. He can see that Sungmin really like the color Pink and things that is Bunny related. He just smiled because at least little by little he discovers something new about the bunny guy he really likes.