Unexplainable Feelings

Mr. President

 

 

Sungmin took all the courage to say all those words to Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun was staring straight at the latter. He can’t believe Sungmin just said that to him. He touched his chest, he feels every thumping of his heart.

 

*Ba-thump*   Ba-thump*

 

His heart beats really fast. He really can’t believe that this is happening to him. The person he always adores wants him to kiss him right now. Both of them were just staring at each other. Speechless.

 

Say YES already Kyuhyun! You’re not DEAF so say yes to Sungmin-Hyung

 

 They heard someone speak that from somewhere, they look at the direction where the noise came from, It was Donghae and he was being pulled down by Eunhyuk and Yesung in some bushes near the them.

 

Kyuhyun came near the bush where they saw Donghae and he saw that Donghae, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Yesung are all hiding under the bushes.

“What are you all doing there? Are you all eavesdropping in our conversation?” Kyuhyun glared at all of them.

“Oops! Busted” Donghae said.

“This is all your fault Donghae! They are already in a good mood if you didn’t blabber your mouth” Eunhyuk blames his lover.

“It’s not my fault! Kyuhyun is such a retard there not saying anything when he has the chance to make smoochie smoochie with Sungmin-Hyung, He should say yes already”

YOU LISTENED TO ALL OF OUR CONVERSATION????” Kyuhyun yelled at them all. 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s cheeks are already as red as tomato because of embarrassment. All of the guys who heard the conversation just laughed.

Kyuhyun pointing at the Eunhae couple” I thought you already went home” then he looked at the Yewook couple “and I thought you two has some band performance to attend to, why are you all here?!”

“Well, we want to see what you were two doing in progress” Ryeowook said.

“You can go on with your conversation, don’t mind us, Just go on, we’ll just be here watching” Yesung answered as well.

“Yeah, Go back to the part where you’d answer with a YES MINNIE, I’D GIVE YOU MY FIRST KISS” Donghae said teasingly making both the subjects blush even harder.

“Ahh, I’m..I’m going home already!” Sungmin said while stuttering still having his cheeks painted in red, he walks away dragging both Ryeowook and Donghae with him.

“Wait! Hyung! My Hyukkie! Wait” Donghae complains but still he was being drag by Sungmin.

“Hyung, Yesung –hyung is still there” Ryeowook also complains but just like Donghae he can’t break free from Sungmin’s hands.

“Wait! Sungmin! Don’t drag both Ryeowook and Hae with you” Eunhyuk said but he wasn’t heard by the boys anymore because they are already far away for Sungmin’s in a hurry to left them.

“Wookie” Yesung said with a sad expression.

So the three boys who are still on the scene are Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Yesung. Yesung and Eunhyuk can feel that there’s a dark aura beside them and It was coming from Kyuhyun. They both look at Kyuhyun and they are both shock that Kyuhyun is glaring at both of them.

“Kyuhyunnie, hahahaha, Don’t be angry anymore, Please stop Sungmin-hyung already from dragging Hae and Wook, Hae and I are going to watch the stars later and Wookie and Yesung-Hyung are still going to that Band Performance” Eunhyuk said to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just shrug.

“It’s your fault, If you didn’t eavesdrop on our conversation, your DONGHAE *looking at Eunhyuk* and your RYEOWOOK *looking at Yesung* should be enjoying your Romantic moments with you, so that’s the consequence you got by eavesdropping, serves you right” he explains while being irritated.

“But poor Kyu, he didn’t get his kiss from Sungmin” yesung blurts out as if he is teasing Kyuhyun.

“I hate you!” That was his chance for happiness but these crazy people ruined it. His once in a lifetime chance that may never come again. He really hates it, it’s making him crazy. That could have been the happiest day of his life if ever he got that Kiss from Sungmin. It is really making him mad about that Kiss. He can’t stop thinking about it. Can he really get another chance again for that? He really doesn’t know.

He acts as a sweet Cupid to these guys and they repaid him by ruining his perfect moment with Sungmin.  He really is going crazy with these kind of friends.

“It’s okay Kyu… hahahaha, you can have another chance, by that time we will have a Video camera ready” Eunhyuk again.

“Do you wanna die?” Kyuhyun glared at him again.

“Just kidding, just kidding”

 

At Sungmin’s house

 

“Hyung!!! Why did you take us here!!! Hyukkie and I are going to gaze the stars later! You You! Uggh!” Donghae complained to the older guy.

Sungmin is still blushing from whatever happened a moment ago. He said something so bold and cheesy. Why did he said that? What came into his mind for telling something like that to someone especially kyuhyun, when did he become so attracted to that guy? He can’t believe he really did say those words. What would he really feel if ever thay had their first kiss together? So many things are coming up to his mind that’s making him crazy.

“Hyung! Hyung!” Ryeowook keeps on calling him.

“Wookie, did I really said those words to Kyuhyun?” Sungmin said without lifting his head high, still looking at the floor.

“Said what Hyung?” Ryeowook asked

“That you want to be Kyuhyun’s first kiss? Hell yeah you did, I’m proud of you Hyung” Donghae answered, joining the conversation. By what Sungmin have heard, His mind is now flustered with many emotions. His heart, it’s going to explode soon.

‘Why did I even say that?”,Sungmin covering his face with his hands.

“Hyung, are you okay? What’s the problem?” Ryeowook asked him.

“Don’t you like Kyuhyun?” Ryeowook continued.

Sungmin just stared at Ryeowook, he really is confused right now. He doesn’t have any idea when it comes to feelings, when it comes to love. What does he really feel for the President?

“I don’t know” is the word that could only leave his mouth. Both Donghae and Ryeowook are looking at him.

“Hyung, tell me… What do you feel about me?” Donghae asked. Sungmin just looked at him confused.

“You? Hae? Ummm..” Sungmin is still thinking.

“Do you love me?” Donghae asked seriously.

“Of course I do, you’re my close friend and you’re really nice. You’re always there for me so I want to be always there for you, Even if I’d give everything I have, I love you Hae” Sungmin answered truthfully. He loves Donghae because he is important to him. He treats him as a brother, then Sungmin looked at Ryeowook as well “I love Wookie as well because he is the someone who takes good care of me as if I’m his own related brother”. Sungmin loves both Donghae and Ryeowook.

“I’m happy to hear that Hyung, but is Kyuhyun important to you? Is he close to you?” He continued to ask his Hyung.

“…… He is important to me; He’s one of the kindest people I ever met. He is nice and sweet and he helps me a lot. He is one of the people I cherish the most”

“Then do you love him?”

“……..”

“Okay okay, Just answer this final question”

 

“Is your feelings towards me and Ryeowook is the same feelings you have when it comes to Kyuhyun?”

 

*SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE..! Mianhae! I hope you enjoy. :D