Goodbye My First Love

Mr. President

 

 

“Why can’t I just stay with You min? Why’s this world so cruel, that how much I want to be with you I can’t,You don’t want me to go away right Min? I know that but still this stupid life of mine…If I weren’t me…If I am just free to love you…If--”

 

Sungmin stopped him from talking anymore. He doesn’t want Kyuhyun to hate his father.He wants him to feel that sometimes what a parent’s decide for their child is for the better even if it hurts them.

 

“Shhhh…Kyuhyun… Don’t say that…Don’t cry anymore please? I understand it… Don’t think about those anymore Kyu… Don’t cry” Sungmin said still trying to keep a smile in his face.

 

“Kyu, don’t cry, Maybe this is part of god’s will right? You…me… maybe we aren’t really the one for each other… maybe… God has a better plan? Right? “ He said trying to hold the tears and keep a smile. He held the cheeks of the taller male who is still crying in front of him. He knows he is deely hurt.

 

“You’re a genius…Kyuhyun…You should know that sometimes even if two people love each other… when they are the right people for each other…but everything is wrong… even if they want to be together, they can’t… Sometimes right people at the wrong place, wrong time, wrong situation… aren’t really suppose to be together.” Sungmin explaining thinking about the positive of the situation even though he knows that it hurts so much.

 

“Kyu… I always love you... you gave me these butterflies I never had before, these sweet kisses I never thought that I would get addicted much more from the pudding I used to love, you taught me how to love someone endlessly and how I could give my heart to someone without asking in return… You’re love is the best thing I ever experienced in my entire life.. that’s why even if we won’t be together anymore… Even when you’ll find someone that you will love whole heartedly, much more than the love you had for me… You’d always have a special place within my heart. I would never forget you…My first love.”

 

“Min…Don’t say that, I won’t love anyone else other than you… I can’t even if I try… I would never love anyone other than you, You’re only one Lee Sungmin. You’re the only one who will be in my heart and no one else, not even a thousand years.”

 

“Kyu…No… “ Tears falling again, just by thinking about that thought hurts both Sungmin and Kyuhyun so much but Sungmin knows that it is the right thing to say.

 

“Kyu…No…, don’t… You should let yourself fall in love with other people, don’t let yourself be stuck with your memories with me. Let yourself fall in love when you want to, Let yourself fall in love again. Please Kyuhyun… Don’t stop yourself from experiencing love again just because of me.” It hurts, it really does but it has to happen.

 

“Min… I don’t want to leave you…I Love you so much…I want to be with you, Min…I love you.I love you. I love you”

 

 

“kyuhyun, I know and I am happy about that, but just make me a memory , a sweet memory of your First love, make me a memory that you just had, think of it as just a dream, Just a simple dream Kyu… and when you’re in America… you’d live a life, a new life… Don’t think of me anymore”

 

“ I guess this really is a GOODBYE for the both of us right?”

 

 “……………………………………..”

 

Both of them doesn’t want to think about that GOODBYE. Why would you say goodbye to the person you love the most?

 

Kyuhyun just keeps on crying not caring if his handsome face is covered in too much tears, he doesn’t care because he wants Sungmin,  he needs Sungmin to be with him. But that won’t happen anymore.

 

Sungmin needs to endure all the hurt since he is the older one he needs to be the comfort for Kyuhyun.

 

“Kyuhyun…Don’t cry anymore, I am happy that you were my first love, first kiss, first everything, You made me who I am right now, I learned what True love is because of you , I know this isn’t the right thing to say, It’s kinda a selfish request I know it but Kyuhyun please grant me this one last request I have kyu… Make love with Me…Please… I want you to be my first….”

 

Kyuhyun just looked at Sungmin, shocked by what Sungmin said. He himself also wants Sungmin to be his first and also last, his only one but it won’t happened anymore. That memory will be a treasure to him and Sungmin. It’ll be their most meaningful memory they will be sharing before they both apart from each other.

 

“Please, Kyu…” tears are still flowing from his eyes even if he's enduring it with a weak smile.

 

“Min, then please keep this, Please” then he handed Sungmin the Akai ito bracelet that he gave back to Kyuhyun before.

 

“Akai ito…bracelet…”

 

“Min, Please keep that, that’s only for you and only you, I made that just for you, even if I fall in love with another person again in my life, I would never gave them that because that’s only for you, okay? So please take that… as a simple remembrance from me…”

 

Sungmin just smiled and accepted the gift Kyuhyun gave him, that’s the first and last gift that kyuhyun gave him when they are a couple. Now they officially broken up, they aren’t the Kyumin couple anymore. Both of them just smiled, they know that this is for the better, their love for each other how much they feel it if the world won’t accept it they can’t do anything anymore.

 

“I want this last memory with you to be meaningful.” Sungmin said they are now in bed.

 

Then Kyuhyun leaned forward and kiss the latter.

 

“Beautiful”

 

“Stop it Kyu, You’re embarrassing me.”

 

Kyuhyun leaned forward again to kiss the smaller male, such a deep and passionate kiss.

 

Kyuhyun held Sungmin’s hand while he is kissing him making their Akai Ito bracelet magnetized each other, Red String of fate, It may tangle, stretch but it will never break.

 

that’s how my love for you works, It would never break.

 

After the sweet moment they shared , the moment where they showed how deep their love for each other, how intimate they are. Both Kyuhyun and Sungmin enjoyed that moment, every move, every kiss are all the proof of how much they love each other. Sungmin just stayed beside Kyuhyun and the taller male is just hugging him never letting him go, as if his life depends on it. They both sleep beside each other’s embrace.

 

 

Let this moment stay like this forever.

 

Not wanting the sun to come up.

 

Enjoying each other’s warm.

 

If this is a dream, don’t wake us up, let us sleep for eternity.

 

But not all things are dreams, even if they don’t want the sun to comes up, it will still. They still need to let each other go.

 

 

And the sun did really come up, Kyuhyun still needs to fix all of his things before his flight to America. He didn’t sleep at all last night, remembering everything that happened, it is the best happening that happened in his life, Being with Sungmin, sharing their moment together, It is his most treasurable memory that will forever stay in his heart. All night he just watched Sungmin sleep beside him, Watching Sungmin sleeps is the best sight ever, He wished he could see it every day. The happiest moment when you always wake up beside the person you really love.

 

He then leaned forward to kiss Sungmin’s forehead and whispers “I love You”

 

kyuhyun took all of his clothes and dress himself up, he went to the door and when he is at the door he looked at the sleeping Sungmin in his bed and then smile while tears again are falling from his eyes.

 

“I love you Lee Sungmin, I will forever Love you Lee Sungmin”

 

‘Please make time stop and let this moment stay like this forever’

 

Then he left, not making any noise, not wanting to wake up the latter.

 

Unknown to him the smaller male is awake , he heard what Kyuhyun said, he just curled himself into a ball. Crying.

 

Tears are falling from his eyes nonstop.

 

“I love you too Cho Kyuhyun.”

 

“Goodbye My first Love.”

 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

TT_TT Why is this making me cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I am still listening to WAY while writing this. TT_________________TT????!!!

 

I already update 2 chapters, Don't hate me for this readers but this is still not the end.. there's still the last chapter, wait for my update. What do you think?

 

will Kyuhyun and Sungmin be together again???

Thanks for your comments, thanks for reading, everyone thank you. =DDDD