As I look at you

Mr. President

 

 

“Hey, It’s Sunday already, we haven’t much done so many things this Saturday because of the little lover’s quarrel of Kyuhyun and Sungmin-hyung, Let’s enjoy our Sunday.” Donghae said.

 

“Let’s watch a movie. Movie until morning, hahaha” Then they all agreed about that.

 

They really want to have fun in this vacation they have.

 

They all sat down and the movie starts, Since the villa’s living room has  a big tv screen there, it really felt as if they are watching a movie in a theater.

 

They all watched a horror movie. Everyone is focused on the movie but Ryeowook. He is afraid of watching those kinds of movie, but he needs to endure it because everyone wants to watch it. Yesung felt that Ryeowook’s having shivers due to the fact that they are watching a horror movie. He knows that his lover is afraid of the movie therefore he took his courage and held Ryeowook’s hands. Ryeowook looked at him.

 

“Don’t worry, I’m here, It’s just a movie, Just hold my hand if you’re afraid or even close your eyes if you don’t want to see anything” Yesung whispered to him making him feel relaxed.

 

He is holds back to Yesung so that when he is afraid he would held yesung’s hand tighter. He knows that Yesung is there.

 

The Eunhae couple is somehow enjoying the moment, both of them like the movie they are watching. They are one brave couple.  They really love movies like this.

 

The Kyumin couple is just their sitting on the couch. Sungmin isn’t the type of person who likes to be awake at night. So even if he tried to open his eyes, his body won’t agree with him. He really wants to sleep. He needs sleep. Therefore he closed his eyes and drift to Dreamland. Kyuhyun felt something heavy in his shoulder and it was the head of his little bunny. He was sleeping like a kid. He made Kyuhyun as his own personal pillow. Kyuhyun hugged the smaller male making it to lean more to him.

 

You’re so cute Minnie, he thought

 

He didn’t pay attention to the movie but to the face of the sleeping bunny beside him. He was just staring at the sleeping face of Sungmin. It’s his first time seeing Sungmin up close. He observes his eyes, his eyelashes by which he notice that is kinda long. He notices how white Sungmin’s skin is. He definitely fell in love with this little guy. This little guy that right now is sleeping in his arms. He is happy that for so long that he is just staring, looking at the little guy from a far, right now it is here beside him sleeping.

 

I…love you….Kyu” Sungmin mumbled in his dreams then smile. He is having a sweet dream.

 

Kyuhyun was shock by what he heard from the latter on the same time happy because Sungmin definitely loves him now. He was thinking from before where Sungmin doesn’t even notice him. When Sungmin first rejected him and how Sungmin won’t even accept his feelings but now Sungmin said those words to him He really is happy about that fact that he can’t help but to smile.

 

“I love you too, Min” Kyuhyun whispers.

 

 

[At Sungmin’s apartment]

 

All of them have already gone home from the tiring vacation. They enjoyed the day as if time isn’t running. Watch a movie, play games, etc. Sungmin and Ryeowook went to their apartment.

 

YAW~N! Ryeowook yawns “Hyung, that vacation is really tiring but fun”

 

Sungmin is just smiling.

 

“and also You and kyuhyun are already an item! Kyumin couple is born” Ryeowook said while giggling.

 

Sungmin still didn’t say anything.

 

“Hyung, aren’t you glad?” Ryeowook asked the older male.

 

“I am, Ryeowook , I just can’t believe it” Sungmin finally spoke.

 

“I could never imagine myself like this into a guy, Falling in love with him is the greatest thing that happened to me” He continued “I’m really happy that I met him.”

 

“Hyung, you’re getting corny as well just like Kyuhyun”

 

“What can I do, his corniness really touched my heart” Sungmin said while giggling.

 

“Fine Hyung, Fine. I think you need a rest your mind is getting crazy just like your Kyuhyun, I got to go now, I’m already sleepy” Ryeowook said that then left.

 

It’s already the 2nd day that Kyuhyun and Sungmin is officially an item. It is still kinda new to Sungmin but he is happy that he already said his feelings to the President.  While thinking about the president, His cellphone vibrates. He already knew who it from. Who would it be but the guy who texts him every night.

 

To: Kyuhyun’s Sungmin

From Sungmin’s Kyuhyun

Hey! Little Bunny! Hahahaha. I had fun today and yesterday,  especially yesterday. I hope you would have a nice dream. But I think It will be about me, right? I know I am the one who’s in your mind right now, Hahahaha. Well Goodnight. See you tomorrow.

 

This Guy, he’s being full of himself, saying that he is the one Sungmin’s thinking about right now but he is kinda right, Sungmin was just thinking of him. 

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

I already sent a goodnight message to my Bunny. I wonder how he will react. Will he say that I am being boastful? Hahahaha, whatever he say I know that he is thinking of me right now. Sometimes I really enjoy teasing him, he is just so cute, I wish he’d reply to me. I want to see him already.  Suddenly my cellphone vibrates. Yey! I wish It’s him then I looked at the screen, it really is him.

 

To: Corniest Kyuhyun ever

From: Kyuhyun’s Minnie

You are as corny as ever you know that and stop being an assumer! I am not thinking about you at this moment. Who said that you’d ever leave my mind? See? You’re influencing me with your cheesy lines. See you tomorrow, my handsome President. Ich Vermisse Dich.;)

 

Wow. He really is being corny now. What can I say? He is loved by this mighty Cho Kyuhyun. He loves me right? I love him too. Right, Right, I’m being corny again. I just really like him so much.  Hays, We’ve been an official couple for almost like a day? Since it’s Sunday and he confessed to me yesterday. And I’ve got a lot to do tomorrow until Friday because of the School Festival, I need to Guide most Students so that the Festival would be a Success. Aish, I really want to spend my day with Minnie. >.< I should tell it to Minnie. He’s such a gentle and kind-hearted person, he would understand it.

 

To: Kyuhyun’s Minnie

From: Minnie’s Kyu

Minnie, I am not corny and I am not an assumer! *pouts* Don’t kiss me even though I pout. :D You’re much cornier than me you know? But I like that cheesiness of yours. I forgot to tell you, for the next whole week, I’m sorry that I won’t be able to spend my day with you. I’d be very busy for the School Festival, Preparations for the programs and the Presentations of each and every class. But Every time that I would have a break, I want to eat with you. I want to eat your delicious cookies. I really want to spend my time with you.

 

I already send that to Min and he didn’t reply. Hahahaha. I know he is not angry at me. He is fast asleep already. He’s always like that, The first one to fall asleep when we are texting until morning.

 

To: Kyuhyun’s one and only Minnie

From: Minnie’s kyu

Goodnight, Sweetdreans :*

 

After that I unconsciously drifted to Dreamland. I want to meet sungmin there.