end of KYUMIN?

Mr. President

 

SUNGMIN POV

 

Aish, I ran already and I can’t keep up with Kyuhyun. He went to the office already I guess I should just leave it there, but I can hear voices already, I think he and his dad are already talking, Aish, I’d better get out of here or they might think that I am eavesdropping, as I was going to step back from the place I heard something that made me stop.

 

“And also kyuhyun, I heard this rumor about you dating a guy, Is that true?”

 

Dating a guy? Kyuhyun? That’s me. His dad is talking about me. Wow, News spread fast. His dad already knew about it.

 

“yes, It’s true”

 

  *BLUSH*

 

Kyuhyun just answered it straightforwardly not feeling any embarrassment, Kyuhyun you’re embarrassing me, my cheeks are already red but I’m a bit happy that he is proud to say that to his dad.

 

“YOU DISGUST ME”

 

*STAB*

 

Disgust? He is disgusted by my relationship with Kyuhyun?

 

“I don’t care” Kyuhyun answered back.

 

“I heard that stupid little thing you did during the School festival? What’s wrong with you? Getting all crazy over a person more importantly a guy? someone with the same gender as you, You’re embarrassing our family, No one in our family had a relationship with the same gender, There are so many young and beautiful women in this country, I could find you a fiancée just stop this stupid nonsense of yours of liking a guy, that’s disgusting and embarrassing, What will people think about our family? ”

 

*STAB* *STAB*

 

“Don’t you dare talk like that about Sungmin!” Kyuhyun ranged already, he’s angry.

 

“Sungmin? You’re very proud of that Sungmin of yours? I had him checked up, he knows nothing but liking Pink and Bunny and more importantly food, He’s just a gluttonous guy being with you because of his addiction to food, he is just using you Kyuhyun, he just wants someone to buy him his food whatsoever, he just wants attention! He knows nothing about anything”

 

*STAB* *STAB*

 

“The are you talking about? You checked up on him? Papers doesn’t identify who a person is!”

 

Kyuhyun stop defending me already, your dad’s words really hurt but those words are all true. They are true, I am nothing to be proud of. I know nothing but food, he is right. I was like that. Not caring about anything but my pleasure when it comes to food.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun, you will stop seeing that guy, You’d ruin your reputation, your good reputation just because of that boy,  you will stop dating him”

 

“And if I don’t?”

 

“You will face a serious consequence and I know definitely that you will break up with him”

 

“Dream on, Whatever that you will say about him, I would never leave Sungmin”

 

Kyuhyun, don’t defend me anymore. You will just get hurt. You’re dad is right. I am just a no good lover to you. I will destroy your reputation. You would just get hurt so much because of me. Your heart is worth a thousand love that I don’t want to destroy just because you love me so much.

 

 

I am being a burden to Kyuhyun-ah.

 

As much as I want Kyuhyun for myself, if loving him will just bring nothing but bad luck to him then I don’t want him to suffer anymore. Life is so unfair. I never even once fallen in love before but when the time came that I fall in love and I gave my all heart to it and he loves me too so much but the situation isn’t for the both of us, Even if we love each other the whole world is against it. How can I compete to the world who doesn’t want Kyuhyun and I to be together.

 

I really love him but he will just suffer because of me.

 

I don’t want that.

 

I don’t want him to get hurt.

 

Because I am deeply in love with him that I want him for the better and that is to live the life where his family won’t think low of him because he fell in love with a guy with nothing to be proud of.

 

I’m sorry Kyu…

 

Then when I was thinking I notice Kyuhyun’s dad walking out of the office, I suddenly hid from somewhere hoping that he won’t see me and he didn’t. When he already disappear from my vision I walked again near the office, just near it I didn’t go in yet. I am trying to concentrate on what to do. What really am I going to do? Can I face Kyuhyun properly after what I heard.

 

Despite the fact that I know that being with him will just bring embarrassment to him.

 

 

“Min” I heard someone called me and it’s the someone that I really don’t want to see right now, I can’t face right now.

 

“Kyu…hyun”

 

“Min…what a..are you doing here?” He asked so calmly as if everything is normal.

“Are you holding a lunch box? Did you made that for me? Is that for me? You’re so sweet Minnie” he looked at the lunch box that I made for him. He then holds my hand and unconsciously I slapped it away.

 

“Min…What’s wrong?” he was shocked by what I did.

 

I know this is for the better.

 

“Don’t…Don’t touch me…”

 

“Why…What’s wrong Min?” I can see the pain and hurt in his eyes.

 

“Is it something about the duty you have to do with the Office, I told you that you can come anytime if you still want to h—“ I immediately talk and cut his sentence.

 

“Don’t say those kind of things to me Mr. president” I said coldly.

 

“Don’t make me do those things again, My punishment were said for only a month and I don’t want to comeback again to your office to help you… Don’t be stupid… I want it to finish as soon as possible so don’t talk rubbish of me coming back again to help you”

 

I continue saying coldly. I already made a decision that Kyuhyun is better off without me. Let’s stop this stupid nonsense fact that you and me could be together because we really can’t.

 

“The truth is I used your confession to get my punishment lightly, if  you didn’t confess to me I wouldn’t have enjoyed my punishment… I wouldn’t have an entertainment of playing with a stupid guy’s heart… and by that I really enjoyed my moment with you Kyuhyun… If it weren’t for your feelings, I might die of boredom while at the office.”

 

“……..”

 

he can’t answer me. He won’t say anything.

 

He is in deep pain right now. The am I saying! But Kyu… this is for the better. Trust me. I know this is.

 

 

“so, now that My punishment is going to end kyuhyun, let’s stop this nonsense of liking loving whatsoever, let’s stop it already… I’m getting sick of it now, But if you still want to, I may enjoy playing with you more, THE MR PERFECT PRESIDENT OF THE STUDENT COUNCIL BODY BEING A PLAY TOY OF A BUNNY GUY, WHAT A SHAME”

 

“here take your akai bracelet whatsoever, I don’t need that anymore, give it to someone who gives a damn Mr President, I’d be happy if you just gave me food not those love whatever thing, If it’s food I’d make me happy but that thing. I don’t even know what to do to that so take it”, I took off the akai ito bracelet and threw it to his feet, leaving it there.

 

Give that to someone whom you will meet that that’ll love you for sure. More than my love for you kyuhyun.

 

Then I left, leaving a dumb found kyuhyun behind. As I was walking , I want to maintain this cold look I have in my face but still a tear fell from my eyes.

 

 

 

---------------------

 

SHOULD I END THIS ALREADY? hahahaha... I'm having a hard time thinking about the ending. :DDDD or should I make it even longer??? :D