Super Junior ;)

Mr. President

 

SUNGMIN POV

 

“Hyung! You’re already 21 and you still like bunnies and Pink , Aish” Ryeowook scold at me.

 

"we've got a lot do to for today Hyung or Leeteuk-hyung will both scold at us if we made a mistake." he continued.

 

Yes! I am Lee Sungmin, 21 years old. I am now majoring in both drama and acting, Since I liked Acting in our school from before by which I acted as Sleeing Beauty I took it as a course, is it bad? Hahahaha, I don’t think so. Ryeowook , Yesung are both good singers, I never knew Ryeowook is good in singing, I mean he is already good in cooking so I never knew he is good in singing as well. Donghae and Eunhyuk, Wow, they really are a show off in dancing especially in our performances.

 

Yes, Performances. The five of us auditioned in a star company. Donghae and I were accepted as the Best Outward appearance and Eunhyuk at first didn’t get in but then at his second try he was accepted. Yesung-hyung was applied by his mother, then Ryeowook was the last one to go to the group.

 

We were suddenly became trainees in everything entertainment related. Acting, Singing and Dancing.

 

 

And now, we are all part of the group called Super Junior 05. Sooyoung got into a girl band called SNSD. So I am now Lee Sungmin, the 7th member of Super Junior 05. Super Junior is consist of 12 people, Leeteuk, heechul, Yesung-hyung, Kangin, Shindong [he became one of my closest friend as well], Hangeng, Siwon-hyung [Siwon hyung as well got into Super Junior, the vice president of my school before],Kibum, Donghae of course and his lover Eunhyuk, Ryeowook  and Me of course. I never thought that I would become a singer in a boy band.

 

 

From before I don’t have anything to be proud of, now I am trying my best to be a well known Singer , for our band to be well known all over the world.

 

I was also became a part of different Dramas, little by little I am excelling in my acting, I played a cute role in a drama called Sister's of the sea.

 

How time passed really fast. I am already 21 years old but still I am thinking about the past.

 

 

 I want him to be proud of me wherever he is.

 

 

Yes, I never even once forget about that boy who broke my heart and left me, Joke. He is my first love and I still love him so much, he’s the only one who made a very big special place in my heart. I know that it is so stupid of me to think about him right now but I still like him. I would never forget him. Not even a thousand years. Kyuhyun…. The only guy I ever love in my life.

 

 

 

He is the reason that I am striving forward.

 

Well, Yewook couple are still going strong as well as the Eunhae couple, to think that they are as strong as a rock. They also have some misunderstandings but still they are always finding way to fix their problems. They love each other so much that they won’t let simple problems break them apart. I am very proud of them. There might not be a stupid Kyuhyun cupid to help them but they know now how to handle each problems by themselves. They really love each other and I am very happy for them. As for me I told you, My heart is still for him therefore I have no time in love. Just focus on my acting, Dj-ing, modeling, Dancing, studying, etc.

 

Him and only him is the only guy for me and no one else.

 

“Guys, We need to prepare, we’re going to perform at M Countdown later!” Leeteuk-hyung said, he is our leader so we need to listen to him, We just had our first album released, it’s called Twins , Knock out. I sure hope many people will buy it though.

 

I suddenly held my left hand and I touched my bracelet. I remember him again. This bracelet. The sign of our love, the akai Ito bracelet, I am still wearing it, it’s the best remembrance I had with him.

 

Kyuhyun.

 

“hey, Sungmin-hyung ” Donghae circled his arms around me.

 

“what do you want Donghae?”

 

“Let’s eat later.”

 

“I don’t want to, I have another Radio Dj-ing later, I’d be very busy.”

 

“But Hyung! You used to love foods before, Aish!”

 

“That’s before Donghae, hahahahahaha”

 

As Donghae and I were stupidly chit chatting, we didn’t notice that Leeteuk hyung is staring at us, and the manager is there too.

 

Such a shame.

 

“It’s because of Donghae!” hahaha, I’m using my aegyo on them.

 

Mr. manager then speak.

 

“You two are really, Aish very childish.”

 

“Sorry”

 

“well, I have an announcement to you all, since right now, Super Junior 05 is a rotational group boy band by which year by year there would be members that would be taking their leave in the band right? Now I am informing you that SUPER JUNIOR 05 would be a PERMANENT GROUP now so we wouldn’t be needing the 05 anymore, You will all be known as SUPER JUNIOR, simply as SUPER JUNIOR. By the addition of the thirteenth member you are now, SUPER JUNIOR until the next next next year, until each year goes on.”

 

“So let me introduce you to your new magnae, your official magnae as of today, he will be a permanent mamber of the new Super Junior, he has a good voice and he won third before at Chin Chin Singing competition, he is Super Junior’s 13th member.”

 

“he will be with you during your performance of U. here he is, come in”

 

 

All of us looked at the guy who came behind Mr manager, that face it is very familiar, that guy, Donghae, Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, Yesung and I both gasped when we saw him, the thirteenth member.

 

 

I can feel tears streaking my cheeks, tears that are nonstop flowing from my eyes. Memories from the past, all of them are coming back. Tears just won’t stop. My heart skipping a beat faster and faster.

 

Seeing him makes my heart go crazy again and again, he is the only one who can make my heart go like this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Cho Kyuhyun.”

 

 

 

 

 

END

----

 

THIS IS THE END ALREADY.... weeeehhhh....... SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. 


SEQUEL??? Should I make one? :DDD I hope you enjoy reading this because I enjoy writing it... Tell me if I should make a sequel guys. Thank you. XDDD