Cute Kyumin

Mr. President

 

Kyu, I love you”  Ryeowook said.

 

“I love you too, Minnie… I can’t live without you woooooo!”  Donghae replied.

 

“SHUT UP!!!!” Kyuhyun scold at the two boys who’s laughing their off. They are having fun while teasing Kyuhyun.

“If you won’t shut up, you’re going to sleep outside!”

 

“Finally the Kyumin became a couple, It took you long enough” Eunhyuk said.

 

“Will you all stop talking about it already!” Kyuhyun nags.

 

“Sungmin is already asleep upstairs, if he hears you all and wake up, I assure you you’re going to sleep outside”  yes. Sungmin is already asleep, maybe he was tired from all the drama and too much tears that fell from his eyes that he fell asleep already. It was already midnight and the rest are in the living room. And here they are teasing Kyuhyun.

 

*Door Opens*

 

YAAAWWWWNNNN~!

“Wh…why….is…..it…so…noisy….Are you…all having…a…party???”

*YAWNS*

Sungmin said as he went out of the room. He is half-asleep rubbing his eyes wearing a bunnie bun in his head, wearing a pink loose shirt with a pink pajama as well and he is hugging a big pillow in his other hand.

 

“Sungmin-hyung!!” Donghae ran towards the older male and hugged him.

 

“Kyuhyun is bullying me!” Then he looked at Kyuhyun and stuck his tongue out of his mouth, taunting Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun is glaring at him, he is definitely irritated by what Donghae is doing.

 

“I still feel….so sleepy”

 

*YAWN*

 

Sungmin looks so cute. He’s acting so childish. Everyone is affected by his sweet cuteness.

 

“Awww! Sungmin-hyung you look so cute!” Donghae tightens the hug not caring if kyuhyun is glaring at him or not.

 

“Dong…hae, I can’t…breathe, I’m Hungry…” then opens his eyes permanently. Showing that he isn’t half-asleep anymore but somehow still groggy. He looked at all of them then went to where they are, Donghae is following him. Kyuhyun thought that Sungmin would greet him whatsoever but Sungmin went to Ryeowook instead.

 

“Wookie, I want something to eat”

 

This bunny still is a food lover addict” Kyuhyun thought. “But still he is MY FOOD LOVING BUNNY” then smiles.

 

“Hey Kyuhyun, No erted thoughts!” Eunhyuk said to Kyuhyun who noticed him smiling by himself.

 

Kyuhyun snapped back to reality and smack Eunhyuk’s head. “I am not thinking of anything erted!”

 

“Wookie! I’m hungry!” Sungmin whines. He really is acting like a Kid and no one can resist that cuteness.

 

“Fine, Hyung, I’ll make you something”

 

“But, you can ask the staffs here to make you some or ask them what you want, You don’t need to cook for yourself” Kyuhyun said.

 

“Nah, Kyuhyun, I love Cooking so It’s okay, if I cook Sungmin-Hyung’s Food, I enjoy cooking his food anyway” Ryeowook then smiles.

 

“Wookie! I wanna make some too! I wanna go with you as well” Sungmin said.

 

“Wow! Sungmin is cooking? That’s kinda new” Eunhyuk said.

 

“You may not know it but Sungmin-hyung is good in cooking as well, because he loves foods, he knows how to cook well” Ryeowook explained to them.

 

“Jinja? Wow! I wanna try Sungmin-hyungs cooking” Eunhyuk exclaimed.

 

“No way you monkey!” Kyuhyun argued with Eunhyuk.

 

While Kyuhyun is arguing with Eunhyuk, Sungmin grabbed Kyuhyun’s arms.

 

“Kyu! Let’s go make some!” Sungmin asaid while he  pulled him towards the Kitchen.

 

“Kyuhyun? Making a food? Is it Halloween or anything? Don’t give me Kyuhyun’s cooking. I think I’m going to puke!” Eunhyuk said while laughing and since Kyuhyun is being dragged by Sungmin, he can’t talk back to Eunhyuk and all he can do is to glare at the said monkey.

 

Youre dead later you monkey” he thought.

 

KITCHEN

 

“Kyuhyun!!! That’s not how you fry an egg!!!”  Ryeowook scold at Kyuhyun.

 

“You don’t just throw it to the fan without breaking the egg shell in between! Aish!”

 

Kyuhyun just bit his lip while Ryeowook is scolding at him. Kyuhyun really don’t know how to cook and Sungmin is just smiling there at the corner doing his own cooking.

 

Kyuhyun then went beside Sungmin.

 

“Aish! Your bestfriend can really be a Hitler when it comes to cooking” Kyuhyun whispers to Sungmin and Sungmin just smiled.

 

“Kyu… I was just wondering, do you want something to eat?” Then Kyuhyun just looked at him.

 

“Well, if I can make it, I will try the best to make what you want” Sungmin shyly said.

 

“Anything’s fine Sungmin” He was happy that Sungmin wants to make something for him. Anything that will came from Sungmin is already one big happiness to him. He is really happy.

 

“Don’t just say anything Kyu, I can’t think of anything… Give a specific food you want” Sungmin complains.

 

“okay fine… But I really don’t know what I want to eat… cookies are nice?” He said shyly and Sungmin just giggled.

 

“Then, I’ll make you some” then Sungmin smiled at him.

 

He is just there staring at Sungmin while Sungmin is doing his best in preparing the ingredients for the food Kyuhyun requested. He can’t believe that He and Sungmin are already a pair. Their feelings are mutual now.

 

“hey Kyuhyun, if you keep on looking at Hyung like that, he will melt” Ryeowook said to him in behind making the latter shy.

 

“And if you’re just going to look at him, thn you should just go back to where Donghae and the others are because you’re just on the way. We can’t cook properly when you’re here”

 

After cooking, Ryeowook and Sungmin are finished. Ryeowook made a lot because Sungmin asked him and also because he  made one special meal for yesung and he made some for the Eunhae couple. Sungmin only made a bowl of cookies since it’s what Kyuhyun asked and it’s only for Kyuhyun.

 

“Kyu, there are so many cookies that I made, You don’t mind sharing them with Eunhyuk, because he really said he also wants something I made. I don’t want to disappoint him” Sungmin requested.

 

“No way! I won’t give even one piece of this food to that monkey” Kyuhyun disagrees.

 

Then they went to the Living room, it’s still in the middle of the night and all of them are still quite awake.

 

Since it still the middle of the night, They all eat what Ryeowook made but it seems Kyuhyun is the only one who’s not eating anything.

 

“hey, Sungmin-hyung, I thought you are going to make some food as well, Where is it?” Eunhyuk asked the older male.

 

“actually I made some cookies but Kyuhyun isn’t eating it or anything, The cookies are with him”

 

Then they look at kyuhyun who is just sitting there in a couch.

 

“Hey, Kyuhyun, Give me some of those cookies Sungmin made, I want to taste those too”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head, “NO!”

 

“Come on Give me some!” Eunhyuk reaching for the plate that has the cookies but Kyuhyun keeps on pulling it away from the latter.

 

“No! I won’t give you some, Sungmin made this for me, not for you so back off, bleh!”                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Now it is Kyuhyun who is acting childish. Why would he give that monkey some of the cookies Sungmin made especially for him. Even he won’t taste those cookies because they are like treasure to him. He knows he is being Over reacting but he just wants to treasure it so much.

 

“Kyu, Is something wrong? Is my Cookies bad because it seems you don’t want to eat it, Sorry, I’m not really that good in cooking” Sungmin went to him and said. So Sungmin was observing him all time long because he wants Kyuhyun to eat the food he made for the latter.

 

“Ugh, It’s not like that Min, Actually I want to treasure it because You made it especially for—“ But as he was explaining to his sweet little Bunny someone grabbed the plate from him, it was Eunhyuk.

 

“hah! I’ve got the Cookies, Serves you right Kyuhyun!”

 

“hey! Give that back” but Kyuhyun is late for Eunhyuk already took one cookie from the plate and took a bite from the cookie. He was shock by Eunhyuk’s reaction. He smiled after he took a bite.

 

“Min-Hyung, This is delicious, definitely Delicious” Eunhyuk said to Sungmin and Sungmin just smiled.

 

And since curiousity is killing most of them, All of them, Ryeowook,Yesung, Donghae  took a piece of cookie in the plate, Once they took a bite, they all agreed to what Eunhyuk said. Sungmin’s cookies really are delicious.

 

“I told you Sungmin-Hyung is really good when it comes to kitchen stuffs as well” Ryeowook said in assurance.

 

And since Kyuhyun was shocked by what they said, Curiousity is also getting over his system. He then took one cookie from the plate and tastes it. And he felt that his own system is in a sweet pace. Those cookies are sweet. Sungmin really is a good cook. This cookies that he is eating are all made especially for him that’s why he felt so reddish because in these cookies are the feelings of love Sungmin has for him. It is sweet and pure.

 

At least Sungmin can cook, not like someone out there who can’t even fry a simple ham” Yesung said.

 

 

Then everyone laughs because they know that he was referring to Kyuhyun.

 

----

 

UPDATE ALREADY! :DDDDD

 

I want to finish this soon but I think It is still a long way to go. Read my Other fan fic REJECTION HURTS. It's Cute you know. hahahahaha. Well, If you've got some time read it. ;)