I want him back

Mr. President

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

I can’t move from this place that I am standing at. What’s wrong. What’s going on with me? I am still standing in this place where Sungmin left me. His shadow already disappeared but I still can’t move. It’s like my whole body is numb. I am like a living corpse right now, I am alive but I feel like I am dead.

 

 

Sungmin…

 

Then suddenly tears just starting to fall, I don’t know anymore but I can’t stop my tears falling.

 

“Are you serious about what you just said?”

 

I’m so stupid , talking to the air waiting for it to answer.

 

Stupid… You’re really stupid Cho Kyuhyun.

 

END OF POV

 

“What happened to them?” Donghae asked Eunhyuk, Yesung and Ryeowook. They are all sitting at the same table just like before but they notice that when Kyuhyun and Sungmin faced each other Kyuhyun tried to talk but Sungmin just ignore him and sat at another table. What’s wrong with them?

 

“I don’t know Donghae-Hyung, Sungmin-hyung didn’t tell me anything, he didn’t even once talked about Kyuhyun… He’s always locking himself in his room, even if I invite him to eat something even if its pudding or not, he’d just ignore it, he’s just locking himself alone” Ryeowook answered.

 

“Even Kyuhyun won’t talk to me about it, He’s just always mind blank as in nothing.” Eunhyuk also said in between the conversation.

 

“Look at them, it looks like they are miserable” Donghae said.

 

“What just happened between them? A minute they are like a marriage couple then now?...” Yesung asked but none of them can answer that question because no one knows what happened between the two.

 

Since the whole school knows about the relationship of Kyuhyun and  Sungmin, many are also confused about the sudden coldness of the two towards each other.

 

Kyuhyun isn’t wearing his Akai ito bracelet as well, ever since Sungmin said those words to him and gave him his akai ito bracelet back.

 

It’s just a proof of a very hurtful memory to him. How he longs for Sungmin and Sungmin just couldn’t love him the same way he does. He is deeply hurt.

 

“Kyuhyun”

 

Eunhyuk called him and he just looked at him. They are now in the Student body President’s office.

 

“what?” asking with a cold voice.

 

“what the hell happened?”

 

“happened to what? I am just finishing this school file—“

 

“the ! I am not talking about that, What happened between you and Sungmin, And don’t tell me you’re finishing that school file when I can see that you are not paying attention to that, Look [points at the file that Kyuhyun is holding] it is in backwards therefore you are not reading it! You’re not paying attention to what you are doing! You’re spacing out, now tell me what happened”

 

“I told you nothing!” then he tries to stand up and leave but both Yesung and Eunhyuk hold him and lock him in his chair.

 

“what the hell are you doing, let me go!” Kyuhyun keeps on insisting.

 

“No! We won’t let you go until you tell us what happened between you and Sungmin!” Yesung scold at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun can see that both Yesung and Eunhyuk are serious about what they are saying.

 

“I told…you…Nothing…happened” Kyuhyun already trying to maintain his eyes from making some tears in it.

 

“Why won’t you stop… I don’t want to remember such a stupid scenery, I don’t want to remember it anymore” and then even if Kyuhyun tried to stop his tears, it just suddenly fell nonstop, he was trying his best not to cry but it really hurts him so much that it all fell.

 

Both Eunhyuk and yesung looked concern of what they are seeing in Kyuhyun, no one in this world ever thought that Kyuhyun would be like that because of a single person, how he can be desperately hurt and concern of a person.

 

“Kyuhyun, Let out your tears…I know something happened between the two of you , We know you don’t want to remember but if you keep it to yourself, you’d just keep on hurting yourself sometimes it’s better to share your problems to anyone, that’s why you have friends, let it all out kyuhyun, We are here to listen”

 

That’s right. He has his friends. They are there for him. They may be crazy and such teasers but they will always be there for him. They are there to support him.

 

Then all of his tears started to fall, all those tears that he restrains from falling, that he kept all to himself started to fall all at once.

 

“It’s Sungmin… I don’t really understand him… I thought…I thought we’re already okay but his mind is still as confused as whatever…he just said all those words to me..”

 

 And all of the things that Kyuhyun heard from Sungmin, those words that hurt him like hell. He told it to the two boys inside the room, all of it. Making the two boys shocked by that because they both know that Sungmin wouldn’t say those things because they know that Sungmin loves Kyuhyun so much. Why would Sungmin say those?

 

“Kyuhyun, We don’t want to assume anything but… We don’t want to say anything to you… It’s not that we don’t want to help you but it’s because we don’t want to say things that we don’t even understand what Sungmin is thinking he didn’t tell us anything so we don’t want to assume anything…” yesung explained.

 

“I understand… I only want someone who I can let out all of these emotions I had” kyuhyun replied to the older guy.

 

“then Kyu…what are you going to do?...you can’t ignore Sungmin forever.” Eunhyuk asked him.

 

“what can I do? Whatever I will do to Sungmin to prove him how much I like him, my feelings will always get trashed, he will always hurt me. I don’t even know if everything that we had is real, I am confused I really don’t know anymore, If I weren’t the Cho Kyuhyun whom everyone admire or whatsoever we wouldn’t be like this, if I were just a normal school boy, if I weren’t the son of the superintendent , our love story maybe wouldn’t be like this. I just want to be normal so that I won’t experience this kind of pain, I wish I weren’t THIS CHO KYUHYUN”

 

“STUPID!” Eunhyuk and Yesung both yelled at Kyuhyun.

 

“Kyuhyun, you’re a genius but when it comes to love you really are stupid, Don’t say that you don’t want to be Cho Kyuhyun because whatever you do that’s you, you’re the most well known Mr. Perfect and even if for Sungmin it’s hard to like someone like you, he did, whatever Sungmin said to you, I know he did Like you because you’re simply Kyuhyun so don’t ever say that.” Eunhyuk explained to Kyuhyun.

 

 “You should stop feeling down about what Sungmin said, you know that it’s not really what Sungmin feels, You know that everything that Sungmin showed you were all true you know, No one in this world would cry, smile and be crazy just because of nothing. You shouldn’t give up just because Sungmin said those words, remember that you are this far already, so why give up?” Eunhyuk continued.

 

“and also Cho Kyuhyun, you’re always the all in all perfect model student in the school, and if that’s what is bothering your relationship with Sungmin, why won’t you try to do things the perfect Cho Kyuhyun never even once done, you know BEING NORMAL?” Yesung also said to kyuhyun.

 

 

These two, they really know how to make a depress fallen man to cheer up, they may be crazy but they know how to make him happy. They are right, Kyuhyun shouldn’t give up right?

 

I know what I need to do, I don’t want to lose my Sungmin. I need to win him back.

 

-------------------------

 

UPDATED GUYS, thanks for the Sweet comments, i think? hahaha. yes, This fanfic is going to end soon, I won't say if it's a sweet ending or not but I hope you will ready your tissue for the coming chapters because I really cry when making this. :'( especially while listening to WAY which is sung by them from the OPERA album, listen to WAY...

TIP: 7 more chapters until the end guys. and I was thinking of making a sequel. ;) I hope you enjoy it.