I Don't Know

Mr. President

 

 

Sungmin once again returned to the office to see so many bunches of paperworks in Kyuhyun’s table. Kyuhyun haven’t much put his attention to his work. He has so many unfinished paper works.  He saw a cabinet at the corner of Kyuhyun’s office, it’s kinda big but he hasn’t even once seen what the inside of it is and curiousity takes over him. So despite the fact that he is not allowed to open it, he still opened it. He saw so many gifts and stuffs there more like gifts from a party. There’s so many in there, Is it Gifts for Kyuhyun’s birthday? He took one and looks at the card.

 

It says “I like you, Oppa” then there’s a name of a girl he has no idea who it is. The gifts on the cabinet are all gifts to Kyuhyun who admires him. Some of it are chocolates, some are letters. There are so many of it, He just witnessed just how popular Kyuhyun is. Of course, Kyuhyun is the type of guy that most girls would bet their life with just to spend one night with the president. He is the guy who makes most girls in their school swoon. And that guy had fallen in love with him.

 

*Blush*

 

doesn’t that mean that Kyuhyun shouldn’t accept gifts from other girls anymore since he said that he is already Sungmin’s. Sungmin is somehow getting selfish when it comes to Kyuhyun and Sungmin needs to take that thought out of his mind.

 

Aish! That brat! He’s slacking off as a Student Council President” Sungmin cussed.

 

He waited for minutes and still the latter isn’t there.  

 

SUNGMIN POV

 

 

Aish! Cho Kyuhyun, you’re dead, where are you anyway? I don’t know what I am supposed to do in his office if he is not here to tell me. Aish! I’d better go look for that brat. Then as I was about to go to the school yard, I saw someone it is a girl and he is talking to Kyuhyun, she is handling a gift to kyuhyun.

 

Is she confessing?  And wow she’s a pretty too. She has a brunette hair that’s very silky and it’s length is up to her waist. Her cheeks are reddish that paints sweetly in her whitisk milk skin. She’s all doll-like. Wow what a pretty girl. This jerk, this is the reason why he is not in the office because he is right here flirting with a girl, not just a girl but a very beautiful girl. Aish! Such a flirt! Hmp! Jealousy is taking over him.

 

“actually…I –“ Kyuhyun was saying until he looked at my side and notice me. He was looking at me shocked. It took him seconds to notice me. He is now feeling sad because I ruined his sweet scenery with his girl. Tsk.

 

”Sungmin”

 

“Sorry President… for Ruining your moment… I was just looking for you because there are so many paperworks waiting for you, I guess I shouldn’t bother you, Don't mind me, Continue what you were doing… See you later” I said that sarcastically. I don’t want them to know what I feel; I don’t want them to see any sadness in me. I won’t let them to see how vulnerable I am with what I saw. I need to be strong.

 

Then I walked away from the scene, I don’t want to see anymore of what I just saw. It will just tear my heart more and more. As I was walking away, someone held my arm

 

“Sungmin-ah” It was Kyuhyun, Even though he is holding my arm, I still didn’t turn back, because I know that if I turn around, I will face Kyuhyun and It will just be unbearable to me.

 

“Sungmin” he keeps on calling me. Will you stop it already? My heart will just break you know. You are Cho Kyuhyun, I am just Lee Sungmin. I don’t want to fall in love with you. Stop it already. No matter how much we want to be together, We can't because we are too different. It took me some seconds to finally gain up my courage and turn around. I looked at him, into his eyes, I don’t want to hurt you but…It will just be unbearable. It will be much more hurtful Kyuhyun.

 

I stare at him, not just a simple stare but a deadly one, a stare that can stab a heart, break it piece by piece. I know he is somehow shock by what I did. He is just looking at me with sadness in his eyes.I successfully pulled my arm from him.

 

I said…LET GO!” then I walked away.

 

 I didn’t even once look back; I don’t want to see him hurt or anything. I might give in.

 

--

KYUHYUN POV

 

“Kyuhyun, what’s going on with you? Why did you call me?” Eunhyuk asked me. Yeah, I am here in the Office. Sitting, whatever I don’t know what I am doing. I don’t know what just happened between me and Sungmin but I know we are not in a good mood.

 

“Eunhyuk… Is there something wrong with me?” I asked him because I really don’t know what to do anymore.

 

“What do you mean Kyuhyun?”

 

“Why is he like that? Did I do something wrong? Didn’t I show him just how much I like him? I…I… I really don’t know what to do anymore”

 

“Is it about Sungmin?”

 

I just nod. “He is acting like a Girl on her PMS, He just… He’s been very irritated over me these past few days, I thought that after the day that he kissed me, I thought that we are now something more than just a friend. That my hardwork paid off but he… he just became someone who is always angry at me or even irritated by whatever I do. Even once, he didn’t even tell me the words I wanted to hear. I still don’t know what he feels, he is making me confuse” I complained. I really am confused by Sungmin’s actions.

 

“Kyu…” is all Eunhyuk can say. I guess even him is confused by Sungmin’s actions.

 

“I really thought that his kiss before means something but he is showing me right now that it doesn’t. He even saw me with a girl, I was about to turned down a girl, I thought he would be jealous but I was wrong, He was emotionless, as if he wasn’t affected to it, He wasn’t jealous, He wasn’t hurt as if he doesn’t care.”

 

I am forcing myself not to let even just one tear to fall from my eyes but It just hurts. The hurt is just too much that I can’t bear it anymore so even if I stop it tears just keeps on falling.

 

“Kyuhyun!” Donghae suddenly came to the office.

 

Eunhyuk and I both look at him. He then suddenly walk to us.

 

“What’s wrong with the two of you? You and Sungmin just suddenly becomes … Ugh! Becomes so …I don’t know! Are you in a Lover’s Quarrel?” He complains rubbing his head as if it is making him crazy.

 

“Lover? Can you even call us Lovers? I didn’t even know what we are.” I said because it is true. We aren’t anything. Are we lovers? Friends? Acquaintances?  I really don’t know.

 

I even don’t know what I am to Sungmin” I said softly. But the both of them can hear it. They just looked at me and looked at each other.

 

“Don’t worry, Kyuhyun… Sungmin will come with us these weekend, We promise you that” Eunhyuk said

 

“And by that we know everything’s gonna be okay, So lift up that chin of yours and don’t give up. You’re Cho Kyuhyun, the President who doesn’t let any pressure and problems get in his way especially when it comes to Sungmin” Donghae reassured me giving me hope and making me smile. Those made my mood lift up.

 

 

I really don’t know what to do anymore