Kyuhyun's dad

Mr. President

STILL SUNGMIN POV.

 

Somehow after Kyuhyun’s sweet confession again at the ending of the school festival, people kinda treat me different. Somehow they became closer to me like I am asking for attention even though I’m not. Some even greet me everytime they see me. “Good morning” “good afternoon” “hi” are the usual words I hear from different people.  It’s like the whole student body knows me. Kyuhyun’s influence to the whole school, It’s like verybody wants to be my friend.

 

“Hi. Minnie!” then I get a hug from behind.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun”

 

“Aish! You two will you stop you public display of affection already?” Donghae in to the conversation.

 

I forgot that I am in the cafeteria eating with Donghae, Eunhyuk,Yesung and Ryeowook.

 

It’s the only time of the day that I am seeing Kyuhyun , I am spending my time with kyuhyun, and also during the time that I will help in the office, I nearly forget that I have a duty to help Kyuhyun every day after class because I was late before. Hahahaha. Who would have thought that that’ll bring me to Kyuhyun and will make me experience the best relationship I ever have.

 

“hey, Min…I totally forgot next week you won’t be obligate to help in the office anymore, your one month punishment is going to end soon”

 

I just sighed by that then pouts because I’m sad.

 

“What’s the problem Min?”

 

“Well… You do remember that…that’s when it all started right?”

 

“Yeah… Cho Kyuhyun and Lee Sungmin’s LOVE STORY” Eunhyuk said.

 

“If it weren’t for that scenario, Kyuhyun would have ended up as a grampie alone” yesung also joined the conversation.

 

“Because kyuhyun is a scaredy cat when it comes to confessing to Sungmin-Hyung” Donghae also said

 

“Shut up all of you” Kyuhyun scold at them all then he looks at me.

 

“min, It doesn’t matter about that, Me too, I am happy about that…if it weren’t for that I wouldn’t have been able to tell you how I feel, I wouldn’t have the chance to express to you my feelings…If it ends then in the office you can help me anytime, not as an obligation but because you want to, that’s more sweeter right? So don’t pout anymore or you know what will happen if you still do.”

 

Kyuhyun is still as crazy as ever. Thinking about everything, I wouldn’t ever even imagine that I would fall in love with this crazy guy.

 

Then suddenly our bracelet clasped together, the red line magnetized each other and we both look at it.

 

Then we both smile because it is the proof of our relationship. The red string of fate. My red string of fate.

 

“Mr. President”

 

Someone called Kyuhyun?

 

We all look at who’s the person who called Kyuhyun and it was like a student from the office.

 

“Mr. President…I…”

 

Kyuhyun let go of me , stand straight and looked at him. “What is it? Speak Properly.”

 

wow, what a strict president Kyuhyun is when it comes to school stuff.

 

“It’s…It’s about your father sir, he just went back and is waiting in your office to talk to you, as in he wants to talk to you now sir” the person said to kyuhyun. So kyuhyun’s father already went home and is here at school, he is the owner of the school so he has the most power of all in here.

 

“Okay, I’ll go there already” Kyuhyun managed to speak calmly but I can feel his hand shaken.

 

I held my hand to his.

 

“kyu, What’s wrong?”

 

“Nothing, Min, I’m fine, See you later.” Then he gave me a peck on my cheeks.

 

I held my hand to the place where he kissed my cheek and the other one to the hand I used to hold his hand. I definitely feel that there is something wrong. I know there is.

 

What’s wrong Kyuhyun?

 

“hey Hyung! Hey Hyung!” my thoughts were bothered when Ryeowook called me.

 

“Uhh, Why Wookie?”

 

“You forgot the lunch you made for kyuhyun! You made that especially for him right? You should give it to him, You two can only see each other during lunch and after school so give it to him before he enters the office”

 

Yeah, I totally forgot that I made a special Lunch box for kyuhyun again. Aish. I better go catch up to him.

 

 

END OF POV

 

`”what are you doing here?” Kyuhyun asked once he entered his office, he knows that his dad is waiting for him there, right now he is facing the back of his dad.

 

“Is that the right way to talk to your father?”

 

“And when did you became so aware of the fact that about our relationship as father and son?”

 

“As a son of mine you are having such a bad attitude , Is it by the influence of the people around you?”

 

“Never ever include them in this stupid argument between us, They are far more valuable than what you think, you old hag”

 

“Watch that mouth of yours.”

 

 

Yes, Kyuhyun never had a good relationship with his father. It is always against of everything that Kyuhyun likes. His singing, his playing games, everything. He just wants Kyuhyun to be a lawyer that’s why he always force Kyuhyun to be someone as a model student, someone who’s responsible, someone that is well known in school because of his knowledge.

 

By this time kyuhyun already achieved what his dad wants, he is already a model student. He is a top student,  a responsible guy, he is well known in school because of his knowledge and abilities but it’s not because of his dad but because of Sungmin, he changed for Sungmin and not for anyone else.

 

From way before, the reason why kyuhyun is always picking for fights and not caring what the world thinks of him is because of his father pushing him to do things he doesn’t want and it’s his singing. His father always wants him to be a lawyer that’s why he rebelled but ever since he met the guy at the alley who made him to do better. That guy that changed him to do things that will make himself love himself. That guy named lee sungmin that changed him that’s why there’s the Cho Kyuhyun right now who doesn’t fight anymore but the one that everyone looked up to.

 

At this moment there’s a heating aura between the two Chos in the room.

 

It’s always like that kyuhyun never had a good conversation with his dad, it’s always argument. He doesn’t want it but it is always like that because of his dad.

 

He never once listens to what Kyuhyun wants. It’s always him who wants to force kyuhyun to do things that don’t make him happy that’s why kyuhyun doesn’t like his relationship with his dad.

 

There’s a bit an awkward silence now at the room. No one is bothering to talk anymore until Kyuhyun’s father broke the silence.

 

“And also kyuhyun, I heard this rumor about you dating a guy, Is that true?”

 

“yes, It’s true” the latter answered straightforwardly not caring if his dad would like his answer or not.

 

“YOU DISGUST ME”

 

 

------

 

Here... I update again. I hope you like it. :DDDDDD