Red String of Fate

Mr. President

 

 

And so time passed by, We practiced for the play, I’m not really that good in acting but somehow I enjoy it, expressing different feelings towards your partner. I somehow enjoy this play. It’s already Thursday, the last day of practice. I haven’t seen Kyuhyun much, I understand him he is busy but he always texts me at night. It’s like it’s his stress reliever every night. His time during the night is always reserved for me. Even if he’s very busy, he always texts me, he won’t forget to do that to me which makes me happy somehow I complete his day right?

 

Last day of practice, the practice for the kissing scene.

 

“Sungmin! You need to poise yourself for this, we already have prepared the costume do you want to use it during rehersal so that we can see how it’d look on you” the president said. That’s a better Idea than to kiss Jessica already.

 

“Sure, I’ll try it on”

 

Then with Ryeowook’s help, I manage to wear it and he did some make up towards my face. I know it is not that bad because when I go out they all cheered.

 

“you look so beautiful Sungmin”

 

“you look like a girl, You’re so pretty”

 

“You really look like a princess”

 

Then Ryeowook leaned to my ear and whispers “If Kyuhyun was here, I’d be sure that he would swoon over you, You’re so pretty Sungmin-hyung, Kyuhyun’s very lucky to have you” which it made me blush. I wonder what would Kyuhyun think if he’d see me wear this.

 

“All right, all right! Stop on fantasizing about Sungmin’s beauty and let’s go back to the rehearsal” the President said again which makes everyone moved backwards from me.

 

Jessica is wearing her costume as well. He looked like a sweet prince from princeland. She’s so cute.

 

Then the rehearsal start. The kissing scene.

 

“Princess, What happened to you”she said putting all of her effort in this acting while here I am on a beautiful bed waiting for her to kiss me.

 

“How may I wake you??? I know… In this kiss I have …I will put every love I have for you and in this kiss you will be awaken”

 

“Kyaaaaaa!” many are cheering I thought It’s because of the kiss that’s going to happened but it’s not. They are cheering because of kyuhyun is in our class door.

 

Kyuhyun is in our class???

 

I looked at him which made me not to do the kiss. He’s panting.

 

“mr. President, what are you doing here?” The president of our class said asking Kyuhyun why is he here.

 

Why is he here anyway? It kinda looked that he’s tired. He’s panting.

 

“uhhhh… I just need to check every…class since it’s the day before the actual school festival” he said. Is he telling the truth?

 

“and I see that you’re already okay, I’d be going…now”

 

He came his way here just to say those. But why is he panting as if he wants to stop something. That crazy Kyuhyun.

 

Well, we didn’t continue the kiss practice since Kyuhyun disturbs us and well, our time is already allotted for specific practices so we skipped that part already. And we did well in our practice. We’d do great tomorrow.

 

I wish Kyuhyun would do well in his as well. He’s been very busy lately.

 

We didn’t even went home together. I miss his cheesy lines.

 

Then as I was going to sleep because tomorrow is a big day, I am waiting for kyuhyun’s cheesy goodnight texts but it’s somehow nearly midnight and he didn’t text me even once. What happened to that guy? Is he that  tired that he forgot to text me? Well… I understand him. I’d text him a goodnight text it’s for a change. I’d be the one to text him first.

 

To: Min’s Kyu

From: Kyu’s Min

Are you already sleeping? Hahahaha. I guess you are. I know you’re tired from so many things that you did. I’m so proud of you…Good night my sweet prince. Sleeptight See you tomorrow. 

I love you. :**

 

As I was going to drift to my sleep, my cellphone vibrates.

 

To: Sleeping beauty

From: His REAL Prince

I am not asleep Min.  Go down from your apartment please? Don’t tell Ryeowook. Come here alone please?

 

Then I stand up and I left my apartment and looked downstairs.

 

He is there, waiting so I went down.

 

I met him there.

 

NO ONES POV

 

Sungmin met Kyuhyun who is waiting downstairs. He noticed that Kyuhyun is somehow tired and needy. His President is really something. He is only 17 and yet he’s been very busy.

 

“Kyuhyun, what’s wrong?... Are you tired? Do you have a problem? Tell me. ” Sungmin asked the younger male while holding his cheeks with his hands and the younger male just held his hand which is in his cheeks.

 

“Min… I wish I could’ve spend this Friday with you, I really want to be with you…If I didn’t have so much things to do I can spend most of my time with you” Kyuhyun said.

 

“Kyuuuu… it’s okay. I told you it’s okay, You were the guy that most students needed during this time. I understand you kyu, right before we were a couple you are already doing those kind of stuff so don’t think about me. I understand you I told you already”

 

“That’s the point, Min, I am doing that right before we were a couple. Now we are a couple so I need to give you some of my time because you’re officially mine. You’re not the only one who should adjust to them but my world to adjust that you’re a special part of it as well”

 

 

Kyuhyun is acting like a little kid complaining about his life like a kid complains of his lollipop.

 

“Kyuhyun” then he hugged Sungmin.

 

“I really like you Min…So much”

 

“I know Kyu”

 

“that’s why when I heard  that you were going to practice that Kissing scene with Jessica this morning, I can’t help it even though you said it’s just for a play only, I still can’t help it, I really don’t want to share you with anyone else”

 

That’s the same thoughts that Sungmin had in his mind before. Kyuhyun is the same as him, being possessive and all who doesn’t want to share his lover to anyone else other than themselves.

 

“kyu,It’s already Friday… It’s already midnight, that was yesterday… That’s why you are panting when you came, you were running right?” Sungmin replied to his lover.

 

And Kyuhyun just nod then he looks at the eyes of Sungmin.

 

“then Min, I want you to remember Friday because this day, I solemnly vow that you will always carve in my heart that only lee Sungmin is the one I love, whatever happens even if I die, Lee Sungmin is the only one I will love”

 

Then he held the hand of Sungmin and put it in his chest.

 

“Can you hear that? That heartbeat is only for you as long as It is beating, It will only say Sungmin, Sungmin…forever Sungmin, It goes faster and faster just because of you Min and no matter what happens I would never let you go” he continued

 

Sungmin was just looking at him shyly, his lover is being corny again but it made him happy because kyuhyun expresses his feelings towards him purely.

 

Then Kyuhyun took out a box and gave it to Sungmin.

 

“Kyu, what is this?” Sungmin was confused looking at the box,

 

“Just open it, If you won’t I’ll open it”

 

“Fine, I’ll open it”

 

When Sungmin opened the box, there’s a bracelet there with a red line carving in it then kyuhyun took it from sungmin and held Sungmin’s hand he put the bracelet aroung Sungmin’s hands.

 

Then Kyuhyun lent out his hand, his right hand. He was wearing the same bracelet with Sungmin then he put it beside Sungmin’s hand which made the two bracelets in contact. When the two bracelets touched, the red carving magnetized each other.

 

“Sungmin, do you know the Akai Ito?” kyuhyun asked.

 

“No Kyu, what is it?”

 

“Akai Ito, it is a Japanese term for the Red String of Fate

 

“The red String of fate is the invisible red string attached to the two pinky fingers of two people who are meant to be together. It may tangled, stretched or can be in knit knot but it will never break. They are meant to be together what ever happens. And this bracelet that we have is the Akai Ito Bracelet that’s why when our hands touched, the red lines magnetized connecting us together”

 

‘”I believe that you are my Akai ito, Sungmin”

 

“Then I am your Akai Ito, I am your red string of fate because I want you to be mine as well”

 

Then Kyuhyun leaned forward to Sungmin. Inch by inch their faces are getting closer. It maybe the second kiss that they will be having. Then it happened, both of their lips touched each other… It may not be the kind of kiss that’s passionate and deep but it is a kiss that both of them enjoyed without force or anything. They just kiss their lips to each other. Allowing each other to feel the sensation and It made them both happy. When kyuhyun leaned backward he whispered “I love you Min” their faces are still near at each other, Nose touching the other’s nose. Then Sungmin opened his eyes smiling

 

“I love you too my Akai ito, kyuhyun”

 

---

Akai Ito, actually I got this idea from a pocketbook I read last year. the Akai ito bracelets were the sign of two lovers. I got this idea from it, it is called Stallion RIding Club. It's so sweet that I want to add it in my story. I update again as I've promise. XDDDD