Cheesy lines from Kyu

Mr. President

 

It’s already Dismissal and Yesung and Ryeowook are going to meet and maybe this will be like their first date. Eunhyuk and Donghae are going too with them and Sungmin will accompany them too. It kinda feels awkward for Sungmin since he is the only one without a lover there. He then pouts.

 

“You know if you are pouting like that, you shouldn’t get angry at anyone who will kiss those lips of yours” someone said from behind. He then turned around.

 

Kyuhyun!!

 

"Well, if ever someone kissed those lips of your other than me, I'd be the one who will get angry, you know" he continues.

 

"Shut up, Kyuhyun!" Sungmin is blushing already.

 

"what are you doing here anyway? I don't have anything to do in the office right that's why I'm coming with Ryeowook and Donghae's date" he continued trying to change the topic.

 

“Well Sungmin, I wouldn’t let them go on a date and leave you looking all alone like that” he giggled

 

“Then what are you complying to me?” Sungmin said while raising one of his eyebrows.

 

“That I should be your date today so that you won’t feel left behind by them, I will accompany you too and also I should really be going with Ryeowook and Yesung in buying those items because I’m the Student Body President, I should know what things are going on in different clubs” Kyuhyun continues beating Sungmin in the argument.

 

Sungmin just looked at him but Kyuhyun knows he already won the argument so he reached his hand to the smaller male “Well then let’s go?” and Sungmin grabbed his hand. This will be the first date of both Ryeowook/Yesung couple and Kyuhyun and Sungmin but as friends since Sungmin hasn’t even once told Kyuhyun how he feels.

 

What really is it that Sungmin feels?

 

So the six of them went to a nearby mall. As they are walking, both Kyuhyun and Sungmin are the ones that are walking behind Yewook and Eunhae couple. Kyuhyun and Sungmin notice that the couples in from of them are enjoying their moments as a lovey dovey couple. In the Eunhae couple, Donghae is holding Eunhyuk’s arms and pointing at things that may seem interests both of them while in the Yewook couple, Yesung and Ryeowook are holding hands shyly having an aura of tense and embarrassment but you know that they are both happy because of the happiness feeling overflowing between them.

Sungmin and Kyuhyun can’t help but to stare at the 2 couple. It’s somehow awkward on the two of them who can’t even hold hands or anything. They are just walking side by side. Kyuhyun is really jealous of the two couple who can cuddle anytime they want because they are already an ITEM. He wants to hold hands with Sungmin. How to feel those gentle and warm hands of his, such a dream of Kyuhyun. He knows that Sungmin is also staring at the two couples in front of them and is awkward as well. He then notices that Sungmin looked at him and He as well looked at the smaller male.

 

 

They both looked at each other in the eyes then both of them blushed and turn away.

 

SUNGMIN POV

 

What is this I am feeling inside? My heart is thrashing faster and faster. When I looked into Kyuhyun’s eyes it’s like something inside me was aching. What to do? What to do? I’m feeling a little awkward now. This feeling it won’t leave my heart alone. What is this? I never felt this before it’s like I really want to see those eyes again but my mind won’t because I might get addicted to it.

 

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

Shucks! This is crazy and stupid! Just by looking at his eyes, I’m already like this? I’m worst than a teenage girl whose hopelessly in love. His eyes, it’s like I can dug deeper and deeper in it. I want to hug him, or even to kiss him. Aish! What am I thinking already? It’s all because of those 4’s fault! If they weren’t doing those stupid love romantic stuffs they are doing right now in front of us I won’t even think about these stupid thoughts of mine! Aish!!!

 

END OF POV

 

As by thinking about those thoughts Kyuhyun ruffled his hair in annoyance and Sungmin saw it. He knew that Kyuhyun is problematic as well by the scene they are watching right in front of them.

 

“Kyu” he called and the latter looked at him.

 

“I’m sorry” he continued and Kyuhyun still looking at him is a bit confused.

 

“Sorry for what? Min?” the latter replied already they both know that Eunhyuk,Donghae, Yesung and Ryeowook didn’t even know their conversation because they are all busy with their lovelifes.

 

“I know you are trying so hard for me…” Silence arose then he speaks again “You are doing everything to show me what you feel, you are even controlling yourself for me, and I don’t even have nothing to give in return”

 

“Why Min? Are you rejecting me again?” the latter asked in return.

 

“Ah, NO! I’m not…! It’s just that I’m still not sure about my feelings, My first impression of you is a devil prince and to your confession, I just shrug it because I thought it was just a prank but… as time goes by you prove me wrong, Little by Little you are becoming someone important to me..,but because I was only interested in food before and some bunny and Pink stuffs and not caring about other things especially those romance or anything. I don’t know what to react, I don’t know what I feel since I’ve got no experience in these love things therefore I can’t answer you properly, I don’t know what I feel, I don’t want to hurt you”

 

Kyuhyun then smiles by Sungmin’s words, his words touched him.

 

“Then that’s okay Min, I told you I won’t force you, I will wait for you just let me love you, by what you said, I’m already with it, and you wanna know why?”

 

Sungmin nods.

 

“It’s because by what you said, It is like little by little you are noticing me, I know that my hardwork are paiding off and that you notice that I like you so much, that’s already okay for me and the fact that you are not rejecting me again means that you aren’t hesitating of my confession. It’s like you’re as well as me is waiting until you realize what you really feel for me, I’m already happy about that” he continued.

 

 

Then they both smile at each other and walk again.

--------------------------------------

 

*KYUHYUN'S GETTING MORE SWEETER THAN BEFORE. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?:D