One Month

Mr. President

 

Still Sungmin’s POV

 

“Because I was rejected too by someone I like just yesterday.”

I was speechless when I heard that from Kyuhyun.

“Really?” Donghae asked

“Yeah, And I really like that person as well” Kyuhyun replied

Wha… What the hell? Is Kyuhyun referring to me? He suddenly looked at me when he said that then looked to Donghae again. Donghae still is crying. I was shocked by what Kyuhyun said. He really is serious about his confession yesterday? I really don’t understand him.  I’m still shock about what he did that I didn’t notice that Hyukjae came.

“What’s wrong Hae?” Hyukjae said

“…..” we are all quiet, no response to his question then suddenly Donghae ran maybe he doesn’t want to talk to Eunhyuk[that’s Hyukjae’s nickname, we usually call him that]. Eunhyuk was confused by Donghae’s reaction then Kyuhyun patted Eunhyuk’s back and said “Go Follow him, Clear out your misunderstandings, I know he will understand you if you’d explain it to him.” Then Eunhyuk did what he said and followed Donghae leaving both Me and Kyuhyun on the scene. Not so many people are in the cafeteria now because most of them went back to their respective classrooms already.

 

They left me and Kyuhyun here. What should I do????????

 

“Sungmin” he said, making me freeze and standing still. I can’t look at him anymore, I’m till shock by that crazy confession from him, now he had confirm it to me that he is goddamn serious about it.

Please someone save me from hereeeeeeee!!

“Aaaa. I need to do something, I need to return to class so I… uhhmm.. I need to go, See you later, Mr. President” I said then as I was trying to run away he held my hand.

“Wait!”

I hate it. He always caught me everytime I will try to run away.

“Aish… What is it?” I said while trying to lose my hand in his grip but he’s just too strong. Darn me and my femininity.

“I really need to go now Pres—“I was cut when he suddenly speak again.

“GIVE ME ONE MONTH” what I heard from him.

“One month?” What is this he is talking about?

“One month” Silence then he speaks again “Give me one month before you fully reject me, after that one month and you still don’t like me, I will humbly accept that you have rejected me. You reject me yesterday without even once knowing if I was serious or not. This time the whole one month that you are helping in the Office I will show you how I feel,  Just that One month will I am able to show you how I feel”

“Please give me that One month” he continued

“28” I whispered

“Huh? 28?”he was confused.

“Yeah 28, there’s only 28 days left that I’ll be helping in the Office, not one month”

“Then 28 days! Or Whatsoever! Just give me the remaining time allotted for you to help in the office. Give me that time to show you that I am serious about how I feel for you.”

I wanna say No to him and Reject that offer but I can see the seriousness in his eyes. How can I say “No” to that? He really is serious about his confession.  No harm done if I’d give him that one month right?

I just nod slowly. Agreeing to what he asked for.

Then he hugged me “thank you! Thank you!”

>////////<  why’d you hug me? Are you trying to give me a heart attack? You’re such an aiiiissshhh!

As he was hugging me I can feel some Dark eyes looking at me darkly. If stares are like knives that can kill, I’d be dead by now, there are so many dark glares that I know are pointed at me that’s why I pushed Kyuhyun away.

“You’re so crazy” I said then walk away but he smiles and yells “You won’t regret it!” while I was walking. He’s so childish not caring what others will think about it. It’s kinda cute actually then I giggled.

 

 

*Are you thinking about what might have happened between Eunhyuk and Donghae right after Donghae ran away from Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk followed him right? Hahahaha. Well here it is, in the Next Chapter. XD