I love you

Mr. President

 

 

“Good Morning Neighbor!” Sungmin heard it during his sleep, someone is trying to wake him up. That voice is familiar, wait, that voice is Cho Kyuhyun’s, what is he doing in his room?

 

“Come on Lee Sungmin! Wake up!” he keeps on calling him.

 

He opens his eyes and saw a big dark orb looking at him.

 

“gyaaaa!” he suddenly scream out of his bed.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun! What the hell are you doing here?”

 

“Waking you idiot!”

 

“No! I mean why are you here in my room, on my bed, waking me, h…how did you get in? Only Ryeowook can get in my house!” he shrieked because he is seeing the man he is trying to ignore, standing right in front of him.

 

“Hyung!” Ryeowook called from right across his kitchen.

 

Ryeowook let Kyuhyun in.

 

“Ryeooowooook!!!” Sungmin yelled.

 

“Ryeowook! Why did you let him in?”

 

“Sorry Hyung I mean, it’s not bad to let him in right? He’s not a bad person after all, Why won’t I? He just wants to greet you good morning, I also made breakfast for you since we don’t have school today”

 

Cometo think of it, they really don’t have school today, it’s a weekend, it’s Saturday therefore the day that Kyuhyun announced his resignation as a President and the day that Kyuhyun moved beside Sungmin’s apartment is Friday, the same as when kyuhyun gave him his akai ito bracelet and the day he and Kyuhyun became a couple in school, that’s why he really loves FRIDAY.

 

Sungmin sighed in defeat with Ryeowook, Kyuhyun is still in his place.How can he move on if Kyuhyun won’t stop showing his sight to Sungmin?

 

“Hey, Sungmin” Kyuhyun told the smaller boy right across the room.

 

“What?”

 

“You look cute wearing a pink pajama with rabbits imprints it” Kyuhyun said and then showed a sweet smile to the older male making the older male blush.

 

“Shut up and leave already, I want peace in my room, you already interrupt my sleep, so please excuse me and I need to go back to my bedroom and sleep”

 

I love you Sungmin...hyung” the latter suddenly said to him without any warning that made Sungmin blush so hard.

 

Those words that he always wants to hear, those words that are like music to him. Those words that keep on ringing in his head. He knows that Kyuhyun loves him and that’s the main problem because he shouldn’t love Sungmin.

 

“Stop saying those rubbish thing Kyuhyun, I need to go to sleep, and you need some too I guess so that you won’t blabber stuff that you shouldn’t say.” Then he went straight to his bedroom.

 

“I am serious about that Lee Sungmin…. And I want you to keep that in mind.”

 

 

By those words Sungmin froze to where he is standing and Kyuhyun just went back to where Ryeowook is and try to help him in his cooking.

 

 

‘Please Kyuhyun, don’t’

 

Tears starting to fall from his eyes again.

 

“Sungmin!”

 

“Call me Hyung! I am older than you so call me Hyung, Cho Kyuhyun and also, how can I sleep if you keep on waking me up!” Sungmin shrieked holding a pillow above him.

 

“I really hate you!”

 

“No, you don’t”

 

“Aish! Why do you keep on going to my room? Why did Ryeowook let you anyway, please let me sleep! I haven’t sleep much okay?”

 

“because you keep on thinking about me, Sungmin…hyung?” then he flashed a sweet and gentle smile to the older boy who is in his bed.

 

“Assumer, no I don’t! Aish! I will stand up now okay, I won’t sleep anymore, satisfied?”

 

“Okay, but if you prefer me to carry you, it’s okay as well”

 

“No way Cho Kyuhyun” then he walk straight towards the door so that he could ignore the latter, so that he won’t be able to give in to his feelings and may be able to done something against his plan of forgetting the taller guy.

 

Then Sungmin felt a sweet embrace from behind.

 

"whaaa--"

 

“Why are you doing this…Sungmin?” The taller boy whispered in his ear making him shiver to his spine.

 

“Kyuhyun” he is trying to escape the embrace of the taller male but to no avail because the taller male held to him stronger.

 

“Stop…it…already” Sungmin still is struggling, he doesn’t want to give in.

 

“Please Kyuhyun….stop…please”

 

“Let me…go”

 

“I won’t Min. I won’t! I won’t let you go…I like you way too much to let you go…I told you I like you more than anything in this world, and I will always do, I won’t let you go, I won’t even if it takes a hundred years and everything, I’d still love you”

 

‘kyuhyun, please’

 

 “I missed this Min, I miss hugging you, I miss your hot embrace, your sweet smell, please Min just let it stay like this for a little longer, I miss you so much, ever since that day I always want to hug you again, to kiss you, I really miss you min, don’t make me let go, let’s just stay like this a little longer please

 

Sungmin was speechless by this. He himself cannot take it anymore, tears now falling from his eyes, tears that are falling nonstop, showing all of the pain he endure all this time, just like Kyuhyun, he missed this warm arms embracing him, he miss his warmth, his breath, his kisses, everything, he missed it all. Even if he deny it , he can’t because it is the truth he really miss this, he wants to remain like this longer even if it’s forever but he can’t, tears are not starting to fall from his eyes.

 

He holds Kyuhyun’s arms that are around him. Even if it’s just this once let him enjoy those warm hands, that warm embrace. Even if it’s just this once let the comfort of the taller guy embrace him.

 

‘I love you too Cho Kyuhyun’

 

‘Im sorry’

 

‘Im sorry’

 

‘Im very sorry’

 

Then when he opened his eyes, he looked at the taller male who is looking at him as well, he can see the deep need in his eyes, yes there is. His eyes are asking for the love that he just lost when Sungmin said those hurtful words to him. Those eyes that are loving him all this time.

 

 

And because Sungmin can’t take it anymore, even if his mind telling him to not give in to Kyuhyun, his heart and body is not listening to it as if it is doing things with its own. Kyuhyun suddenly kissed him, a very warm and gentle kiss and Sungmin unconsciously kissed back, he circled his arms around the taller guy deepening the kiss, he didn’t let go.

 

 

He just enjoyed the moment he have with the taller guy, not caring about his promise to never give in to the feeling he has for Kyuhyun, ignoring him, all in all. He doesn’t care about it at this time just wants to enjoy this moment. The kiss they are sharing right now shows how much they need each other. How much they are longing to taste each other’s sweet lips.

 

Both Kyuhyun and Sungmin aren’t breaking the kiss they are having, but soon they pull from each other because they are already breathless. When they broke the kiss both of them looked into each other’s eyes, panting.

 

“Min…”

 

“Please Kyu…Don’t speak…Don’t say anything….just let me enjoy this moment… let me…Kyu” then Sungmin closes his eyes again tears falling from it. He is waiting for kyuhyun to kiss him again and Kyuhyun understands it even if Sungmin won’t tell him to do so, so he give in and kissed the smaller male again, much warmer than the previous one.

 

“I love you Min” Kyuhyun whispered in between their kiss.

 

“Me too Kyu, Me too” Sungmin answered back.

 

“You’re the only one that I will love.”

 

And then they kiss again, it feels like they are having their own world forgetting everything, They only want to feel each other right now.

 

-----------------------

 

 

 

*I was listening to Way of Super Junior when making this therefore I want to cry. TT_TT the song Way is somehow making me cry, it’s like a sweet song saying LOVE CONQUERS ALL! *.*

 

will Sungmin and Kyuhyun be together till the end? I really don’t know, I’m just the author. Hohohohoh…. Readers, I love you all. This fanfic is going to end soooooooon, I’m gonna miss you all. Little more Chapters to go. READ BAD BOY MEETS HIS MATCH tooooooo!