Kisses

Mr. President

 

 

“Sungmin-Hyung! Sungmin-Hyung!” Ryeowook keeps on calling me but I am still dumfounded by what I heard.

 

Kyuhyun will be giving a kiss during the School festival. Hays. This School Festival really isn’t really a good thing to me. That’s my Kyuhyun, I know I am being possessive but hell I care, he is my Kyuhyun.

 

“Hyung” Ryeowook patted my back.

 

“It’s okay Hyung, don’t take those words too much, let’s ask Kyuhyun later, I’m definitely sure that Kyuhyun will tell you everything about it, he is YOUR KYUHYUN after all, he maybe everyone’s President but he isn’t everybody’s kyuhyun. He’s just yours so don’t worry about it anymore”he explained.

 

I guess he’s right.

 

I shouldn’t think about it, I mean Kyuhyun is the President, before we became a pair, He is already being wait by the students who wants to spend their time with Kyuhyun.  He is already being the Everybody’s Kyuhyun who everyone waits to see perform so I guess this is somehow normal. We just need to adjust about it. As long as I am Kyuhyun’s First kiss, I’m already happy, No one can take that away. I’d give him time to enjoy it with them. I should be happy about it.

 

*bathump*

*bathump*

 

But why’s there a pain in my heart?

 

Even if I say all those things to my mind, I just can’t accept it. Why am I feeling this way? I shouldn’t be possessive but right now, I don’t want to share him to anyone. I don’t want to see them with him.

 

“Wookie, I know…I shouldn’t be possessive but I can’t…I don’t want to see him with other people what more to see them kiss him” I said to wookie.

 

“Hyung…”

 

“It’s okay to feel that way, you like Kyuhyun of course that’s why you feel that way”

 

Hays… It’s hard that the person you like is being liked by thousand people.

 


Then both of us just head off to the cafeteria. We saw both Donghae and Eunhyuk there. The both of are eating and very sweet.  The both of them aren’t going to participate in the class presentation because the Dance crew is going to make their own Presentations during school Festival. They would be both the opening and closing act so we go to their table.

 

“Sungmin-Hyung! Ryeowook!” Donghae said happily.

 

“Hey, Sungmin, I heard that you will be the main role in your class play“ Eunhyuk supposed as well.

 

I just nod. Wow, News do spread fast.

 

I just try to eat some food to ease the stupid stress within me.

 

Then we can hear some commotions and chants coming from anywhere. Then I heard the name that I is very familiar to me.

 

“Kyuhyun-oppa”

 

“Kyuhyunnie, I heard that you’re going to be a cookie seller this school program”

 

“Is it true oppa you’re giving a kiss?”

 

“Oppa”

 

Many girls are around him. Asking him, talking to him and most is about that Kiss cookies stuff. Aish… I want to be irritated with Kyuhyun as well because he accepts that offer if he really is going to kiss those girls but as I look at him I saw that somehow he is tired and groggy. It looks like he did so many things. He’s been very busy. He looked like he needed some sleep maybe that’s why he isn’t replying to those people that are talking to him.

 

“Will you all please LEAVE ME ALONE? If you don’t…You will see something You don’t want to see…5…4” Then all of the students around him left. Wow. Whatta disciplinarian Kyuhyun is as well. He is so cute when he is being irritated like that. Then he went to sit beside me.

 

 He just kept quiet all the time. Most of us are, actually I can feel that Donghae, Eunhyun and Ryeowook wants to ask Kyuhyun about the what you called cookies-Kiss-stuff but they all know that It is not a good idea since they are thinking about what I would feel therefore they won’t ask anything about it even if they are curious. It’s a miracle that Donghae doesn’t want to speak. I want to break this silence in us. I don’t want it like this.

 

“Kyu” I said and they are all looking at me. They are feeling a littlt tense when I speak. I look at them.

 

“Chill Guys, I am not a monster don’t look at me like that, I won’t eat you all”I replied.

 

“I understand this you know”

 

“Min” Kyuhyun finally speak as well.

 

I think he wants to tell me something as well. I can sense it but somehow he is shy to tell me that. When I was going to tell him what I am going to say he said something as well making us say the words we want to say at the same time.

 

“IS IT TRUE YOU’RE GOING TO KISS OTHER STUDENTS?”

 

“IS IT TRUE YOU’RE GOING TO KISS ANOTHER GIRL?”

 

I looked at him. He knows about my part being the princess in a play. Aish… so he is thinking about it as well.

 

“I don’t want to kiss other students Min, They just planned it so that we can gain so much customers in our class. Suppose to be it’s a Kissing booth where I would kiss them one by one but I refused, so they made it into a Cookie selling stand but still I need to kiss students who buys a cookie therefore it’s somehow like that, I’m really sorry they want me to do it” Kyuhyun suddenly explained.

 

I can see sincerity in his eyes. This is the Kyuhyun that is very sweet to me. I shouldn’t blame him for being this kind. He is just doing what his class wants him to do. Instead I need to be with him to support him because he’s busy in his President stuff and his class presentation. I know he is tired right now.

 

“Kyuhyun, It’s okay. I understand you…I admit that I am a little jealous but It’s okay Kyuhyun, I don’t want to be a bother to you, Do what you gotta do, Mr President and if you’re tired tell me, I’d be there for you okay?, I know that you would be busy this whole week so don’t think about it too much.”

 

“and also, about my role as a Princess, Yeah it’s true that I am going to kiss her but even if I kiss her, It’s nothing compared to my first kiss to you okay? Don’t think about it as well. ” I continued somehow I saw him smile. Trust is something we both need in each other.

 

“Thank you Min”

 

“Yay! You two are being cheesy right here! Stop that, do that on your own free time, not during lunch time” Donghae exclaimed.

 

Me and kyuhyun just laughed.

 

“Sungmin-oppa!” someone called me.

 

We looked at it and someone suddenly hugged me, it was Sooyoung.

 

“Soo..young?”

 

“Oppa!”

 

“Sooyoung, Let go of Sungmin now!” Kyuhyun holding Sooyoung’s arms trying to let me out of her hold.

 

“Kyuhyun-oppa! I want to hug Sungmin-oppa!” Sooyoung explained.

 

“Aish! Stop that! He is not your teddy bear to hug you know!”

 

“But still I want to hug him”

 

Then both of them argued.

 

“Sooyoung….I can’t breathe” I told her then she let go off me.

 

“Sungmin-oppa, is it true that you’re going to kiss Jessica?”

 

That topic again. I really don’t want to kiss that girl. It’s a script.

 

I just nod.

 

“goodluck Oppa, I hope your Play would be successful, I will watch you” she said then left.

 

To think about kisses, I had my first kiss with Kyuhyun but after that even just a mere inch by inch closeness with kyuhyun, we haven’t had before. We didn’t kiss anymore after that. I guess it’s like that, I have no good experience when it comes to love so I don’t know what to do and Kyuhyun is treating me like a treasure that he doesn’t want to force me if I don’t want to. He’s such a sweet gentleman.

 

“Mr President” somehow another person called. It maybe is an officer because I somehow can see him in the office.

 

“We need you to look at the class N” they are already preparing a big haunted house, we just need you to look at it and approve Mr president” he said

 

Kyuhyun just sighed, it’s his call that he needs to go and do his President work.

 

“Bye Guys, Bye Min, See you”

 

Then I stand up and kissed his cheeks. He and everybody was shocked by what I did.

 

Kyuhyun is staring at me and holding his cheeks where my lips have touched.   

 

“Goodluck Mr. President” I said to him shyly and he smiled at me.

 

Then he left.

 

“Hyung, you’re being bolder and sweeter to your Kyuhyun lately” Donghae said.

 

Of course, they’re already a couple, why won’t he be?” Ryeowook replied to Donghae.

 

“I know that Kyuhyun would do great I just need to be by his side”