Pudding

Mr. President

 

SUNGMIN’s POV

 

Where the hell is Kyuhyun? I’m already here in his office. I already got these Papers that I don’t understand. Many people keeps on knocking on the door, Different people, one from this club, one from that club, one from the Elementary Department. Most of them are leaving different Files here saying that Kyuhyun needs to do that or Kyuhyun needs to sign that whatsoever. I really don’t understand these kinds of things.  But I surely can understand that Kyuhyun isn’t just a normal student, He’s got so many things to do. He’s only 17 and he’s got so many things to do that are not a responsibility of a 17 year old. He sure is awesome. He even has his responsibility as the School’s Math Wizard when it comes to School competitions. Isn’t he getting tired of this? I wish I can help him, Maybe that’s why he really needs someone who can clean up and make him something while he is busy doing these things only full-grown people should do.

 

It was already Dismissal time. Kyuhyun didn’t really come here. Where did that Guy go? Is he asleep? Did he go home? Aiisshhh. That guy really is a pain in the . Well, I need to go to the Cooking Club and meet Ryeowook there and my beloved Pudding, He said he’d made me one. I wanna see my pudding already. I want to feel its custardy feeling.

As I was going to the Cooking Club, I can hear people chanting and laughing. When did the Cooking Club became an entertainment hall? And I can hear them chant Kyuhyun’s name. What’s with them?

I took a Peek and I saw Kyuhyun trying to make something and the people are around him chanting saying he can do it blah blah and then there’s Ryeowook who is laughing.

“Hey, Ryeowook What’s going on? Why’s Kyuhyun here?” I asked Ryeowook and he is still giggling.

“Well… Well… He is trying to make a pudding”

“Really? Why’d he do that? He looks like a mess.” I can see Kyuhyun filled with sugar and milk, He’s so cute but so messy.

“Well, it’s his 7th time making it , or maybe 8th, I don’t remember at all but he really don’t know how to cook that’s why I’m laughing right now…”

Kyuhyun doesn’t know how to cook then why is he trying to cook? Is he hungry? There’s so many food in the cafeteria.

 “He even told me that He once cooked a Ham with sesame oil instead of cooking oil even though he was always reminded how to fry it, I mean Ham? It’s easy to make right??” Ryeowook continued while still giggling.

“hey! Ryeowook! I heard that!” Kyuhyun said then look at our direction. He was shock to see me there at the scene then he blushed. Omygod He blushed.

“Sungmin, what are you doing here?” he asked me.

“I was gonna ask you the same question, why are you here? You didn’t even show up at your office your paper files there are already piled up because there’s so many of them”

“Well, I was actually… asking Ryeowook to teach me how to cook but I really can’t I’m really not good in cooking” You can see a sad expression in his eyes.

“Why did you even tried to cook Kyuhyun? Are you Hungry? If you are I can buy you some foods in the cafeteria, what do you want?” I asked him.

“Sungmin-hyung”,Ryeowook barged in the conversation and not laughing anymore.

“Hyung, you’re so stupid, Kyuhyun won’t be doing this if it isn’t for you”

 “Shut up Ryeowook!” Kyuhyun abruptly said.

I’m confused, for me? What does it have to do with me?

 

“Pudding, Sungmin-hyung, Pudding. I know that’s a favorite of someone and since that’s his favorite Mr. Perfect here wants to learn to make it” Ryeowook continued

Now Kyuhyun turned Red as a tomato and tried to cover Ryeowook’s mouth as it keeps on talking.

I blushed when I learned that. Kyuhyun is trying this hard for me? He even doesn’t know how to cook a Ham and he is trying to make a pudding which is a hard type of dessert to make. What is wrong with this guy? He’s putting so much effort on me.

The two of them still keeps on teasing each other.

“Kyu” then Kyuhyun looked at me.

“What is it?”

“Why are you doing this? Is it really for me?” he just stared blankly at me then he suddenly nod slowly.

“Why?” I asked him.

“Well, in Pudding you can put much of your attention, but to me, Aish.. nevermind. I just did what I said, I told you I’m gonna show you how I feel okay? I want to express it to you that I like you, even if you want it or not”

I just looked at him; somehow I’m touched by his words.

“Wait and see, I will learn how to cook but for now, rely on Ryeowook first”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've update again! :]] I don't know when will I update again. maybe tomorrow or the other day. Hope you like it.

The last Fanfic I made, It was SUNGMIN who got rejected, now it is Kyuhyun. I hope you enjoyed what I made.