Sungmin's confession

Mr. President

 

“ I WISH I HAVEN’T FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YOU

 

He really is hurt. Kyuhyun is really hurt. I know that, I can feel it. I was really selfish. I hurt his feelings a lot. I want to ease that pain he is feeling right now. I want him to know how much I cherish him. How much he affects my whole system. How much I like him.

 

Kyuhyun…

 

NO ONE’S POV

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin are still just their hugging each other. Kyuhyun doesn’t want to let go off the little bunny and he knows that the latter doesn’t want to let go as well, he felt that he is sobbing. He is in deep pain as well.

 

“I Wish that I haven’t fallen in love with you Sungmin, because right now, I really don’t know what to do anymore, My heart is already like this for you, My heart and my mind’s in a mess because of you, I tried to ignore you but I can’t… How can I? When every little piece of me wants you. I really want you. I want to protect you with all of my heart. How unfair it is, I’m going stupid because of you. Falling in love with you made me a mess; you made my whole peaceful life a mess. I am only like this because of you. I really want to keep you when you’re not even mine…” Kyuhyun said while still leaning in Sungmin’s shoulder hugging him, not letting him go.

 

“Kyu…hyun”

 

*sobbing*

 

Sungmin is trying to say something but he just wants to feel the embrace of the person hugging him.

 

 

“I hate it that I really like you when it is obviously that you don’t… I want to let go of you if that’s what will make you happy, I’m sorry for disturbing you, your peaceful heart. I’m sorry Sungmin, I’m sorry for forcing myself to you…I’m sorry…” Kyuhyun continued.

 

“Kyu…hyun…don’t…don’t say that” Sungmin finally able to speak.

 

“Don’t say sorry just because of that… Shouldn’t I be the one to say sorry? I hurt…you a lot” finally tears again are starting to form in his eyes.

 

“I should be the one to say sorry. Sorry for hurting you, for putting aside your feelings. I don’t hate you Kyuhyun actually … I….after that Kiss, our first Kiss… I really tried to shrug everything, your sweet actions, your cheesy lines…everything because after the kiss, it made me happy that I actually want to kiss you more… I’m afraid of the fact that I can’t restrain myself anymore… the more you come by my side, the more my heart beats faster… the more I am afraid that I am falling deeply in love with you Kyu”

 

“That’s why everytime you try to come to me, I try to ignore it because I am embarrass that by one mere touch from you, just by being by your side, even by hearing  your voice, hearing your name, my heart is already flustered…becoming like a storm”

 

He then looks at Kyuhyun because even though he is embarrassed by what he is saying right now, he is embarrassed to the extent of dying but still he wants to see Kyuhyun’s reaction. Because what he is about to say is something he wants the latter to know. He wants him to know that he is serious about every word he is going to say.

 

“And you may think that I may be weird by this…but from that time… I really can’t take my eyes off of you, my concentration is ruined, All I want to look at is you, My mind is in blank thinking of you, nothing else but you Kyuhyun…I am going nuts already because of that Kiss…It made me really happy Kyuhyun”

 

“Please don’t give up on me Kyu…because unconsciously…I already am…in love with you”

 

Sungmin is still embarrassed by what he said. His heart is flustered, it beats faster and faster. The embarrassment he is feeling but he is happy that his feelings were already came out from his mouth. All of those feelings he is trying to express to Kyuhyun.

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

“Please don’t give up on me Kyu…because unconsciously…I already am…in love with you.”

 

Those words I been longing to hear. I never even once thought that I would hear those from Sungmin. For so long I’ve been looking at him from a far. Staring at him, Knowing that he wouldn’t look at me. But now he is standing right now in front of me, saying those words. Hearing those words from him. It made me really happy. So happy I could die.

 

Because of happiness that I couldn’t restrain myself anymore. I just fell on my knees covering my face with my hand hiding my embarrassment. I know my face is red. I am really embarrassed by his sudden confession but still I’m happy that he was able to say those words to me now. Those words I’ve been longing to hear.

 

Sungmin is there staring at me while I was just covering my face. I really don’t know how to react but I’m really happy.

 

“Are you trying to kill me? I can sue you for giving me a heart attack, I really hate you Sungmin” That’s all I can say because right now, I really feel like I am going to have a heart attack because of him.

 

“I’m glad  to hear that from you, I can’t believe that you said that to me… I never thought you would say that Sungmin, I’m really happy that I could die right now” He then bent down as well to face me. He is looking straight at me but I am still covering my face with my hand. He removed my hand from my face and he can see now my face that’s really red, It’s his fault you know.

 

“Kyu, even if you ask me to say it a thousand times I will say it over and over again, I love you” then he smiles at me.

 

I hugged him again. I am really happy

 

“my feelings for you, finally reached you”

 

-----------------------

 

AS I HAVE PROMISE, I UPDATE AGAIN...., HERE IS SUNGMIN's CONFESSION. I don't know if it's a fail when it comes to romance but here ya go. Kyumin now is officially a COUPLE. 

 

THANK YOU EVERYONE! :D