Normally

Mr. President

 

SUNGMIN POV

 

It’s been like a day, a month, a year? I don’t know it feels like an eternity when I said those words to Kyuhyun, everytime I saw him, I can see hurt in his eyes, I want to hug him to kiss him but I can’t, Kyuhyun needs to find someone that can meet everyone’s standards for him. He’d better off with someone who’s a SOMEONE than me who has nothing to be proud of.

 

I don’t even receive any text from him anymore, I guess by this time I hurt him so much. Why is it that it is always me who’s always hurting him?

 

 

I am always at fault for breaking his heart.

 

Kyuhyun, please try to forget me already so that both of us won’t get hurt anymore.

 

Now that I don’t need to help in your office, it’d be easy for the two of us to return to the way it used to be.

 

When we are just strangers.

 

Tears just starting form in my eye just by thinking about that thought. Who am I kidding? I can’t return to that anymore, I can’t take it to know that we’d be just strangers to each other when I like him so much now,  when he is the only thing in my mind already.

 

When my heart is already captivated by him.

 

Tears again are falling in my eyes, I didn’t even notice it that I have fallen asleep because of too much tears that have escaped my eyes.

 

It’s morning already, I don’t want to go to school, I don’t want to see another painful expression from kyuhyun when we suddenly bumped to each other.

 

I don’t want to go to school anymore. Can I just move to another school? Forget everything? TT_TT I really don’t want to hurt Kyuhyun anymore.

 

“Sungmin-Hyung!” Ryeowook called me. Uggh! I don’t want to stand up, my eyes are already swollen and my body don’t want to move from my position by which is slumping in my bed. I want to stay in my bed.

 

“Hyung!!!” he already saw me in my bed, he was shock because I am not wearing my uniform yet [because I am so darn lazy to do so]

 

“Hyung! Stand up already!!! We’re going to be late for school! Come on stand up, stand up!” Now he is nagging like a mother making me to stand up. But I can’t hide to Kyuhyun forever, I’d be just to stupid.

 

“Hyung!” I guess I need to stand up, I don’t want to make Ryeowook and the others worry.

 

Aish! My mind is full of Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun, the ! Can I even forget him in this state?

 

“Wookie, Am I a bad person?” He looked at me confused.

 

“Is it something to do with Kyuhyun?”

 

Who else could it be? I didn’t answer him, hearing that name again. My heart already skipped a beat, and it seems that Ryeowook realize that it is without me telling it.

 

“Hyung, whatever happens between you two, never say to yourself that you’re a bad person because you’re not , okay? You’re not a bad person, whatever it is in your mind Kyuhyun would understand you, He would definitely understand you because he loves you so much, he’d be willing to give all you need even if it’s freedom.”

 

‘He would definitely understand you’

 

 

Kyuhyun loves me too much that’s why it hurts. That’s the problem. His love for me is too much.

 

Ryeowook and I already went to school, actually we are kinda late because it took me sometime to fix myself for school. But it doesn’t matter actually because once we got to school, We are all called to go to the school announcement hall, they said that they’re going to announce some activities and guidelines to the upcoming semester. It’s kinda sudden , if I knew that, I shouldn’t have come to school, it’s not that I hate announcement but It’s just that I am going to see Kyuhyun again, All of us are because the one that’s going to do the announcement is Kyuhyun and nobody else.

 

I don’t want to look at him, I may give in but there’s a part of me wanting to see him. My mind’s going nuts again. >.<

 

Then we all went to the hall, we all lined up, I can see Donghae, Eunhyuk, Yesung, Ryeowook there too but the most familiar figure to me is the guy at the center stage, in front of the mic, speaking.

 

Even if I don’t want to look at him, my eyes are longing to see him.

 

I can’t keep my eyes off of him. And I can see that he is too. While he is speaking, I can see his eyes they are staring at me.


Damn, Sungmin, if you keep on looking at him, you’d give in again.

 

Then I looked away. I can’t win in your staring contest, I may cry in front of all the people if I’d keep on looking at him.

 

Then he starts to talk, giving the announcement, All of the words he said, all of them registers in my head. I missed that voice.

 

 

“everyone I hope you take everything  I said in your mind because those are all the rules and guidelines need to be followed for the next semester, I won’t be able to tell you all of those anymore for the upcoming days because…

 

 

as of today I am relinquishing myself the resignation of being your student body president

 

Everyone gasped by kyuhyun’s announcement of resigning as the student body President, I mean he is the model of all the student, the most well known President and he is giving up on it.

 

He looked at me again.

 

Those stare.

 

o//////////////////o *BLUSH*

 

 

“So therefore…Lee Sungmin, Please look at me as a simple Cho Kyuhyun, not the student body president, not the son of the supervisor, not the head of the aikido club, not the mr. Math wizard whatsoever… nothing just nothing but a simple guy named Cho Kyuhyun.”