Confession

Mr. President

 

Next Day

 

In the Cafeteria again.

 

Sungmin who is still as usual eating a food made by Ryeowook because he really loves what Ryeowook cooks heard again the loud cheer of many fangirls and fanboys of the President. Yesterday he did not care, now he got really irritated knowing that the monster that made his life miserable yesterday would show his face while he is enjoying his moment eating. It really is an annoying thing for Sungmin. Kyuhyun is a thing not a human! He is a monster!

When Kyuhyun passed the table that Sungmin was eating at, He looked at Sungmin’s eyes then smirked while the latter just got pissed then go back at eating again.

“I can feel the tense in this place” Ryeowook said.

“Yo! Sungmin-hyung, Ryeowook! Wassup!” Donghae said joining the table.

“Donghae” Ryeowook replied and Sungmin just nod while eating the Sweet Noodles Ryeowook made.

“It’s been a long time since I haven’t seen you here in the Cafeteria, I thought you are busy practicing with the Dance Crew” Ryeowook just said to Donghae looking at him.

“Yeah, I am but I missed you guys, Eunhyuk won’t even scold at me, tihi” Donghae said while giggling.

“awww. Right right! You two are lovey-dovey”

“Hey Donghae! May I ask you something? Do you know anyone who can beat a person, I won’t call it a person, maybe a Devil?” Sungmin pops out asking a question to Donghae.

“Why Hyung?”

*evil Grins*

“Donghae, don’t listen to Sungmin hyung, he’d been really bad, He’s been like that after he works for Kyuhyun, He keeps on calling Kyuhyun, Bastard, Devil, Demon , Words I have never heard before… It’s scary!” Ryeowook whines

“Aish! Ryeowook! I just want him dead that’s all? There’s no problem with that. Hohohoho!” Evil Sungmin finally is out.

“You’re evil Sungmin-hyung but you’re funny, I don’t think you really want to hurt Kyuhyun, I think you are enjoying it because you look so happy” Donghae said

”Aish! I am NOT! I hate that Guy, He’s a Bastard!”

“Whatever you say Hyung, I’d gotta go back to the Crew, see you later Ryeowook, Sungmin Hyung, and also Goodluck to your work Hyung”

“I won’t say that it is work, I would say that’s a force service for someone who’s just late in coming to school” Sungmin thought.

He really is irritated by that Devil President then suddenly his face that is in a frowning mode smiled because he saw that Ryeowook even made Pudding for him. That’s his favorite food because of its soft and sweet taste. He starts digging it in until it is finished. He’s so bubbly and cute.

 

So time really came when Sungmin needs to go back to the office and helps the devilish President who everyone thinks is an angel. “He is a Devil alright!” he thought then opened the door being shocked because a Kyuhyun is there just standing and looking at him.

He also looked at the latter confused “What do you want now?”

Kyuhyun just grabbed Sungmin’s hands and push him onto the wall making Sungmin hit the wall and trap Sungmin in his arms.

“What the hell are—“ He was about to continue but was interrupted by Kyuhyun

 

“So Devil huh? Bastard? Demon? And you even want me to be beaten up?” Kyuhyun whispered

 

Sungmin was shocked because he didn’t thought that Kyuhyun would know that

“and more importantly, Dead?” the latter continued.

Sungmin just smile innocently and said while holding his laughter “Uggh, I didn’t say that, where did you get that from? That’s just a rumor, why would I hurt you sir? You’re not angry at me right???” He pouts and said it cutely. He knows that no one can resist his very own aegyoness and charm.

But Kyuhyun just glared at him and said

“What if I like you Sungmin-hyung”

*Speechless*

 

O____________________________O    *shocked*

O//////////////////////////////////////O                                *Blushed*

>////////////////////////////////////<                                *embarrassed*

 

Sungmin was shocked and embarrassed by what Kyuhyun just said

“Wha…Wha… What are you talking about?? Don’t play with me! You’re a Guy!!!!” Sungmin lispingly said.

“I am not Joking, Don’t take everything in this world as a joke because I am serious here” Kyuhyun said seriously and looking directly to Sungmin.

“So what if I am a Guy, and you are too? Did God say in the Bible that I am not allowed to like you?”He continued no tattering whatsoever.

“But… But” Still Sungmin can’t believe of what he just heard, thinking of as an excuse to Kyuhyun.

 

“But what’s with the mean way you are treating me! You even called me Ugly, You... You… You were so mean and made me go back here again and again yesterday to bring you coffee you didn’t even once drink and then made me clean up files that are so old. How can you say that you like me when you are treating me harshly and keep on teasing me????” Sungmin keeps on insisting that Kyuhyun is not serious.

 

“Do you know the word shyness? Scared? Whatsoever, I made you come back and forth here yesterday to make those coffees even if I don’t want to drink lots of it because I want to see you, Everytime you come in, I want to see that cute face of yours. I tease you because that’s the only way I can talk to you. There’s no problem with that right?” Kyuhyun confessed.

 

“I really like you” then he leaned forward and made his face near the small male but the small male was in shock and nervous so he pushed him backward and said “SORRY!” “SORRY but NO! I don’t like you; I really have no interest in...In this kind of things… I can're reciprocate your feelings!! so... SORRY” then he ran away leaving the tall man behind.